quote:Originally posted by DevilMoon Now you anti-immigration zealots here can see what sort of person you may be keeping out of our country.
A man of learning, of justice, of, um, dwarves.
i would rather be remembered as the healing judge worldwide, and i will devote my entire life for the search of truth... not anymore of KINDNESS (which i never found in my own country's courts, which i abundantly found in 100 world reports and 1,000 blogs, forums members, even from skeptics and atheists),
I must say that this is the most interesting thread I’ve read here in a long time. I have a lot questions I’d like to ask you. Some are closely related, so I’ve tried to group them together for the sake of clarity.
1) What is your personal definition of “duende”? I have run across the term many times before, but the context often varies. I have seen them referred to as dwarves, demons, elves, imps, angels, spirits (both good and evil), and even the Devil himself. For instance, Federico Garcia Lorca believed they helped inspire his writings, which were admittedly a bit dark, but certainly not evil or satanic. What is your interpretation of this term, and more specifically, do you think it is a proper representation of your supernatural experiences?
2) Your spiritual beliefs seem to be based in a mixture of Eastern and Western faiths (Christian, Buddhist, and many others). What is your core belief structure, and how do you reconcile them all into one single faith? How prevalent are these assorted beliefs and "superstitions" within Filipino culture?
3) How would you categorize your healing powers? How does this differ from “faith healing?”
4) Do you believe there can be repercussions from using supernatural powers in a negative way, even if it is to advance beneficial ideals? For instance, Voodoo and Wicca practitioners believe that if you use “magic” to cause harm to others, the caster will suffer ten-fold.
5) How is the legal system organized and implemented in Philippines in relation to the United States? In what ways has the former American occupation of the Philippines impacted the legal system there? Do you think the American influence has made it more or less effective? More or less complicated?
6) What are your views on the separation of church and state? In your opinion, what is the true impact or influence of religion on decisions or duties of state? Do you think it is fair for a judge who has sworn an oath to uphold the law to render a judgment based on personal convictions?
7) Corruption is unfortunately a fact of life in every system of government. What safeguards do you think should be implemented to help curtail this problem?
8 ) Do you think your disbarment was the result of religious persecution, or did your beliefs and practices simply make you an easy political target for those at risk of prosecution for their corruption?
9) How much of the information presented within these posted articles do you consider factual or accurate? Which parts do you take issue with?
I wish there were English subtitles for the youtube videos you linked. I can get the gist of what’s going on, but I know I am missing out on details. I look forward to your responses.
this is the first time since our judiciary was born on 1901 that besides the supreme court fire last jan 15, and 5 successive unbelievable and unexplained mysterious deaths of justices here,
2 justice died last sunday
resulting in twin half masts of flags of our supreme court and court of appeals
You are showing yourself to be a classically delusional magical thinker more and more, judge. Claiming credit for very non-specific events as fulfillment of your psychotic curses is a pitiful act of desperation.
Judge, it behooves you to be careful because obviously Mordecai is jealous. It devours him day and night since he learned the truth of his nature and he also cannot stop repeating himself. What a shame. Someone must start a fund for his salvation by dwarves.