Asylum Forums Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Show all 38 posts from this thread on one page

Asylum Forums (http://asylumnation.com/asylum/index.php)
- The Lost Forum (http://asylumnation.com/asylum/forumdisplay.php?forumid=3)
-- Is semen a healthy daily nutrient? (http://asylumnation.com/asylum/showthread.php?threadid=23656)

Posted by TinkyWinky on 06-09-2002 05:41 PM:

Is semen a healthy daily nutrient?

Let's discuss its' merits.

www.FreedomTalk.net

Posted by philjit on 06-09-2002 05:42 PM:

I'd rather discuss this

Posted by TinkyWinky on 06-09-2002 05:43 PM:

we can't have everything we want, Phil.

www.FreedomTalk.net

Posted by philjit on 06-09-2002 05:44 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by TinkyWinky
we can't have everything we want, Phil.

does that mean they are right about you?

Posted by Fiend on 06-09-2002 05:44 PM:

now thats just silly

http://www.straightdope.com/classics/a1_054.html

quote:
Start by assuming that male ejaculate is roughly equivalent in nutritional composition to raw egg white (a safe assumption). The normal size egg is about 35 cubic centimeters in volume and contains about 14 calories and 3 grams of protein. the normal size ejaculation is about 5 cubic centimeters, or one-seventh the volume of an egg white; figure it, therefore, to contain about one-seventh the nutrients--approximately 2 calories and .1 gram of protein.

"We don't have to save the world. The world is big enough to look after itself. What we have to be concerned about is whether or not the world we live in will be capable of sustaining us in it." -Douglas Adams

Posted by skinny on 10-05-2008 01:55 PM:

Hmmm, i see the asylume were not to informative on this subject.

Now was that funny HAHA or funny wierd??

Posted by PNG on 10-05-2008 04:15 PM:

why do you wanna know?

i guess it is, there is this rock star i know that has sawllowed 20 loads at once before the concert and taken into hospital due to nutrition overload

everything that irritates us about others, can lead to an understanding of ourselves.
(C) jung

Posted by DRZ400 on 10-05-2008 04:48 PM:

Pics or it never happened!!

Posted by PNG on 10-05-2008 05:43 PM:

i dont know the rock star in person .. soz my english. nor i can remember his name now, it might be plain myth, drz.. so i guess we need to settle with fiend's explanation

everything that irritates us about others, can lead to an understanding of ourselves.
(C) jung

Posted by billgerat on 10-05-2008 06:37 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by PNG
why do you wanna know?

i guess it is, there is this rock star i know that has sawllowed 20 loads at once before the concert and taken into hospital due to nutrition overload

Rod Stewart? I heard that rumor about him over 30 years ago.

"Republicans: the party that brought us 'Just Say No.' First as a drug policy, then as their entire platform." -Stephen Colbert -

Posted by Coincidence on 10-05-2008 06:39 PM:

Vulcanic lake, the dead sea: no fish, weedless, sunk deep in the earth. A dead sea in a dead land, grey and old. Old now. It bore the oldest, the first race. The oldest people. Wandered far away over all the earth, captivity to captivity, multiplying, dying, being born everywhere. It lay there now. Now it could bear no more. Dead: an old woman's: the grey sunken cunt of the world.

You're in the wrnght place.

Posted by DRZ400 on 10-05-2008 07:06 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by PNG
i dont know the rock star in person .. soz my english. nor i can remember his name now, it might be plain myth, drz.. so i guess we need to settle with fiend's explanation

Just found this ... seems it was a myth.

http://www.snopes.com/music/artists/rockstar.asp

Posted by bassthumpa on 10-05-2008 09:19 PM:

On the subject of semen. Before going to the pub yesterday I witnessed my friend get jizzed on by his dog.

All over his hand.

It set the tone for the whole night.

Posted by ǵr on 10-05-2008 10:35 PM:

lots of zinc if I remember rightly

http://www.andrologyjournal.org/cgi...t/full/26/4/459

and from google's first link

It is high in zinc and protein as a measure of its volume.

But considering the average amount of of zinc and prtein in an ejaculation versus US Reccomended Daily Allowance you would have to conusme 3.7 quarts to equal 75% of the USRDA.

The average ejaculation is about 250mg in volume. It contains .65mg of zinc. Not an efficient way to get your zinc, but higher by volume than a peach.

A peach weighs about 3oz. and has about 200mg of zinc, about 150% of the USRDA for zinc.

Eat a peach it has more nutritional value and you don't have drink nearly a gallon of it.

Right, here's the plan. First, we go in there and get wrecked, then we eat a pork pie, then we drop some Surmontil-50's each. That way we'll miss out on Monday and come up smiling Tuesday morning.

Posted by Hawley Griffin on 10-05-2008 10:46 PM:

i wonder if there are side effects from drinking a gallon of semen

"too many people have opinions on things they know nothting about. and the more ignorant they are, the more opinions they have."
-euphorbia

Posted by Pinecrika on 10-05-2008 10:51 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by bassplayinuk
On the subject of semen. Before going to the pub yesterday I witnessed my friend get jizzed on by his dog.

All over his hand.

It set the tone for the whole night.

Was he jacking his dog off? Do tell.

"Let Ebola decide. " ....Tuba

Posted by skinny on 10-05-2008 11:07 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by PNG
why do you wanna know?

It may be Marck Almond, or what ever the fuck his name was, he may have been posted in 4b's 80's thread....depeche mode may have been the name of the group...may have been? soft cell

Now was that funny HAHA or funny wierd??

Posted by billgerat on 10-05-2008 11:07 PM:

You gotta tell him it's bull semen that's valuable, not dog semen.

If he whacks off a bull, send video. I want to see how far he flies when he gets kicked.

"Republicans: the party that brought us 'Just Say No.' First as a drug policy, then as their entire platform." -Stephen Colbert -

Posted by Mugtoe on 10-06-2008 02:56 PM:

I'm not touchin this thread.

quote:
Originally posted by Smug Git
The brotherhood of melon loving will save us all, I am sure of it.

Posted by bassthumpa on 10-06-2008 03:18 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Pinecrika
Was he jacking his dog off? Do tell.

He was holding the rag that the dog was fighting with. Due to being a tad inebriated he failed to notice when the dog started to hump said rag.

Posted by sillypsist on 10-06-2008 04:03 PM:

some of you guys need be more concerned about the nutrients you're leaking.

Posted by FuhQall on 10-06-2008 04:10 PM:

Leaking???? Target practice is hardly in the league of leaking!

I can nearly splat flies.

Shit, Motherfucker, Fuck, Shit!

Posted by creepy uncle on 10-06-2008 10:03 PM:

i recycle my chi

quote:
Originally posted by creepy uncle
My anus is bleeding.

Posted by ǵr on 10-06-2008 10:19 PM:

if youre inferring you ingest your own fluids, thats always been a mandatory in my book. cant expect someone to swallow yours if you screw your nose up when it's offered back

mandatory.

Right, here's the plan. First, we go in there and get wrecked, then we eat a pork pie, then we drop some Surmontil-50's each. That way we'll miss out on Monday and come up smiling Tuesday morning.

Posted by creepy uncle on 10-06-2008 10:44 PM:

Re: Is semen a healthy daily nutrient?

quote:
Originally posted by TinkyWinky
Let's discuss its' merits.

I started this It's all for me What's yours is mine and mine is mine That's plain to see So give it up I've got to have I SWALLOW, I SWALLOW, I SWALLOW, I SWALLOW Be aggressive B-e aggresive B-e-a-g-g-r-e-s-s-i-v-e- What someone else Would leave behind And spit it out, let's go to waste I claim as mine You're my flovor of the week I SWALLOW, I SWALLOW, I SWALLOW, I SWALLOW Tall and reckless Ugly seed Reach down my throat You filthy bird That's all I need This empty pit I've got to feed To prove I'm fit A healthy man I've got to be Malnutrition, my submission You're the master And I take it on my knees Ejaculation Tribulation I SWALLOW, I SWALLOW, I SWALLOW, I SWALLOW Be aggressive B-e aggresive B-e-a-g-g-r-e-s-s-i-v-e- Go, Fight, Go, Fight, Go, Fight, Go, Fight, Win

quote:
Originally posted by creepy uncle
My anus is bleeding.