Asylum Forums Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »
Show all 62 posts from this thread on one page

Asylum Forums (http://asylumnation.com/asylum/index.php)
- The Lost Forum (http://asylumnation.com/asylum/forumdisplay.php?forumid=3)
-- Should bestiality and consensual polygamy be legalized? (http://asylumnation.com/asylum/showthread.php?threadid=30349)

Posted by CHiPsJr on 07-01-2003 10:36 AM:

Should bestiality and consensual polygamy be legalized?

All of the complainants about the recent Supreme Court decision have been using the argument that an unconditional right to sexual privacy puts us on a slippery slope to chicken-squicking and harem-havin'.

I have no doubt what the majority of the American people feel about those two practices. I'm curious, however, about how the enlightened Asylum crowd feels.

Have fun in your posts, but a serious answer to the poll, please. I'm genuinely curious.

Posted by Azrael on 07-01-2003 11:16 AM:

Bestiality represents animal cruelty, the animals cant say no.
polygamy is up to those involved.

Posted by wonderaz on 07-01-2003 11:44 AM:

What Azrael said.

Posted by Mugtoe on 07-01-2003 12:28 PM:

Ditto that, but I can't believe there are two people here who think it's okay to fuck animals.

quote:
Originally posted by Smug Git
The brotherhood of melon loving will save us all, I am sure of it.

Posted by euphorbia on 07-01-2003 12:34 PM:

what az, wonder and mugtoe said.

taste the fucking rainbow & dont touch my junk.

Posted by geaeslore on 07-01-2003 02:43 PM:

it's amazing how little discussion these topics gets here (cause, well, it's kind of obvious), but imagine the public debate if anyone ever serious brought either of these issues into the public debate scene.

Posted by Pinecrika on 07-01-2003 03:02 PM:

I saw a vidio of of chick getting pounded by twelve pounds of donkey cock once, and the donkey looked as if he was enjoying it.

Posted by euphorbia on 07-01-2003 03:40 PM:

I saw a vid of a russian guy fucking a chicken once...the chicken didnt seem to be enjoying it.

no sir.

Posted by euphorbia on 07-01-2003 03:41 PM:

so, how about...animals can fuck humans but humans cant fuck them back...only cut their throats and eat them?

Posted by buddha's penis on 07-01-2003 03:49 PM:

pretend this post compiled the greatest bits of the posts above and restated them in that singular(ly inane) buddha's penis fashion.
i agree with all that, except what mugtoe said because i can't believe THREE people think it's okay to fuck animals.

ps. forbie's last post was funny.

Posted by Aydin on 07-01-2003 04:06 PM:

I knew a guy in college who had worked on a farm and took advantage of the fact that a calf's instinct is to suck anything resembling a cow's teat. Is that consensual?

Posted by J E B Stuart on 07-01-2003 04:13 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Aydin
I knew a guy in college who had worked on a farm and took advantage of the fact that a calf's instinct is to suck anything resembling a cow's teat. Is that consensual?

I'd wager he tried it only once. A calf's instinct is also to vigorously bop the bag t'make that milk drop.

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Posted by Cage on 07-01-2003 04:16 PM:

Didn't you squash a rat's head with a microwave, Azreal?

Or maybe you ate a smurf. I don't really remember the story now.

I don't get paid enough for this shit.

Posted by Pinecrika on 07-01-2003 04:26 PM:

Has anyone heard the GWAR song "Fucking an animal"?

Posted by buddha's penis on 07-01-2003 04:28 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Cage
Didn't you squash a rat's head with a microwave, Azreal?

Or maybe you ate a smurf. I don't really remember the story now.

i never ate a smurf or killed a poor mouse so i maintain moral superiority over chickenfuckers.

Posted by Hazard on 07-01-2003 05:22 PM:

If polygamy is so good, what's the point in anyone getting married? Tax breaks?

Hi

Posted by wonderaz on 07-01-2003 05:51 PM:

Hazard, you need to tell us how drunk you were when you wrote that post so we can get that drunk to make sense of it.

Posted by Cage on 07-01-2003 06:02 PM:

Polygamy is not good. 2 wives = double the bitching; double the nagging; double the crying; double the relationship talks at 4AM. Sure, 2 wives also = double the holes, but most guys are hard-pressed to use the first 3 simultaneously, anyway.

And there is no point in anyone getting married.

Sorry Erinity.

I don't get paid enough for this shit.

Posted by mudded on 07-01-2003 06:19 PM:

Im in the "whatever floats your boat" catagory.

I find bestiality to be repugnant, but I am not that concerned about animal rights (I am a racist, I believe in the superiority and dominance of the human race above all other races).

extreme inbreeding of wolves to make cute little doggies that either cant breathe properly, or have brittle bones or both, are a good example of human cruelty towards animals that have achieved almost universal acceptance. Most if not all our agricultural practices contain elements of animal cruelty...

and lets face it, most of the meat we eat does not come from our cute little puppiedogs that recieved a painless injection and a pat on the head when it was put to sleep. Pigs often panic when they realize that the farmer is coming to select a couple of them to kill (pigs are allegedly much smarter than dogs)... and yet we eat pork.

Nature is cruel... prey is often disemboweled, ripped to shreds or strangulated by their predators....

we are one of these predators... and I dont belive in applying human dignity to our food.

If it cant vote (or will ever grow up to aquire that right) it is food.
and food should be eaten... not played with

Peta is IMHO a contender to be the most clueless organisation of the face of the planet (right up there with communism)

FEH!

Posted by Sabine on 07-01-2003 06:32 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by mudded
(pigs are allegedly much smarter than dogs)...

AND they have corkscrew shaped penises!

um.

so I hear.

Posted by mudded on 07-01-2003 06:34 PM:

you derdy grrll...

again, whatever floats yer boat.

(I apologize for the harshness of my previous post, but I am getting really annoyed with the "oohh, lets just be good to the cute animals" hypocrisy.)

Posted by Sabine on 07-01-2003 06:39 PM:

just eat a fucking steak already!

Anthony Bourdain: "Vegetarians are the enemy of everything good and decent in the human spirit, an affront to all I stand for."

oh.. although I don't think bestiality should be legal.
animals are for eating though. it's in the Bible. I think.

Posted by buddha's penis on 07-01-2003 06:44 PM:

i'm not really an animal-rights fellow myself, but fucking them seems wrong. not wrong like morally, just sort of not something i want to have to deal with. fucking fowl kills them, you know.
i think you have to allow animals a certain level of freedom from being fucked, i guess. to not be raped is a universal right? that's kind of how i see it, in that i don't care who fucks what as long as they aren't hurting anything but since we're discussing bestiality i figure we might as well just write off the whole thing.

of course, that's a slippery slope. i'll soon be into eugenics and facism.

Posted by mudded on 07-01-2003 06:44 PM:

*munches gleefully on an 8-pound T-bone steak*...

mmmm... mechanically "tenderized" meat

Posted by DevilMoon on 07-01-2003 07:13 PM:

My problem with beastiality (well other than the fact that it seems wrong) is that there are already more species-jumping disease than ever before. Morons fucking exotic animals will lead to more ebolas, monkeypoxes, sarses, hivs, whatever.