Asylum Forums
Show all 8 posts from this thread on one page

Asylum Forums (http://asylumnation.com/asylum/index.php)
- Sensory Overload (http://asylumnation.com/asylum/forumdisplay.php?forumid=6)
-- Where are they now? (http://asylumnation.com/asylum/showthread.php?threadid=42901)

Posted by SubSonic on 10-17-2005 06:00 PM:

Where are they now?

Babylon 5 was an early to mid 90's sci-fi series. It's spin off Crusade was canceled even before the 1st of 13 episodes was shown, although they have been aired. I actualy missed the final series bach then, but have just bought all 5 seasons and completed it.

Now I got to wondering where are the stars of the show now? As a brit we miss future projects if they don't make it big and get exported.

I know the doctor played by Richard Biggs died last year, and Mia Furlan showed up in Lost. Have they done anything else I should have seen and what about the others from the show?

His first night in the joint, Andy Dufresne cost me two packs of cigarettes. He never made a sound...

Posted by Talarohk on 10-17-2005 07:25 PM:

Here's Bruce Boxleitner's (Captain John Sheridan) IMDB page. He's been busy.
Others:
Stephen Furst (Vir Cotto) here
Andreas Katsulas (G'kar) here
Peter Jurasik (Londo Mollari) here

Posted by SubSonic on 10-17-2005 07:57 PM:

Took me ages to figure where I had seen Sheridan when he joined! Then it came to me Tron.

He has been at it a bit too... but not seen any of it over here.

His first night in the joint, Andy Dufresne cost me two packs of cigarettes. He never made a sound...

Posted by J E B Stuart on 10-25-2005 11:10 PM:

I think I saw that show maybe once.

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Posted by Talarohk on 10-25-2005 11:38 PM:

Once won't do it, JEB. It's a five-year story arc with lots of smaller arcs. Some of the episodes are pretty lame, I will freely admit, but at its best it's some of the best and most stirring televised sci-fi ever. I defy anyone who has seen the whole series to watch Londo's face during "The Long Twilight Struggle" without feeling your heart split in two.

Posted by SubSonic on 10-26-2005 06:19 AM:

Final Episode: Sleeping in Light
I don't mind admiting I cried, I had watched the whole 5 years enblock so had become sucked into the whole thing. You knew from the start of this episode it had only one ending and it just kind of bubbled up and over took me... So glad the wife and kids were not about to see that!

I still feel there are way too many loose ends out of it all. I so wanted to see Garibaldi fuck Bester up and did G'ka and the psych get it on in deep space?

Posted by Talarohk on 10-26-2005 07:03 AM:

For Garibaldi and Bester, read the Psi Corps book series. There's a short story in a magazine somewhere about what happened to G'kar and Lyta. The Fall of Centauri Prime book trilogy is a very interesting read, and the Technomage Trilogy is very, very cool (and ties into Crusade a bit).

It's a very rich story.

Posted by SubSonic on 10-26-2005 07:43 AM:

I may have to get the wife to buy me the books for christmas

Sure would be nice to have them answered on film though, and the return of Crusade!