Asylum Forums
Show all 11 posts from this thread on one page

Asylum Forums (http://asylumnation.com/asylum/index.php)
- Sensory Overload (http://asylumnation.com/asylum/forumdisplay.php?forumid=6)
-- The Nativity Story (http://asylumnation.com/asylum/showthread.php?threadid=46496)

Posted by Large Filipino on 11-28-2006 01:04 PM:

The Nativity Story

http://www.thenativitystory.com/

Oh yea. The Passion made billions. Let's open this puppy up this weekend. Here they come in droves.

Christmas is about SANTA,man.

...goddammit...

I want a Trump sex doll.
I would throw it in a Orangutan enclosure
And watch the orgy.

Posted by Rokkr on 11-28-2006 04:12 PM:

I think they were afraid Mel would sue them if they called it The Passion of the Christ: The Early Years.

Admin Qualified

Posted by HappylilPhuk on 11-28-2006 09:17 PM:

How many times can you tell a story? Unless it has a surprise ending that I haven't heard before, I'm not watching it.

America Just Showed Canadians How To Win The Stanley Cup.

Posted by fubar on 11-28-2006 09:29 PM:

Well, the ending is the same, but the beginning is different. This one starts out with Jesus impregnating Mary. That's how they explain the whole "Jesus and God are the same" thing.

The gods of evolution require sacrifice.

Posted by Rokkr on 11-28-2006 09:31 PM:

Here and I thought it was gonna be Mary got raped by god, but her religion didn't allow her to get an abortion.

Admin Qualified

Posted by HappylilPhuk on 11-28-2006 09:34 PM:

So, you're saying it has a surprise beginning?

America Just Showed Canadians How To Win The Stanley Cup.

Posted by SimpleSimon on 11-28-2006 09:37 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Rokkr
Here and I thought it was gonna be Mary got raped by god, but her religion didn't allow her to get an abortion.
Ask the christians, they will tell you the father, son, and holy spirit are one individual (talk about severe MPD). So, yeah, christ raped his own adolescent mother to beget himself upon her.

Posted by fubar on 11-28-2006 09:54 PM:

There was a really good show on Discovery the other day entitled "Banned from the Bible". It was about books that didn't make it into the xristian canon.

The gods of evolution require sacrifice.

Posted by Large Filipino on 11-29-2006 04:29 AM:

Did it make it into the Koran?
I bet one of those books talks about his teen years and how horney he was.

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Posted by Coincidence on 11-29-2006 12:05 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Large Filipino
Did it make it into the Koran?
I bet one of those books talks about his teen years and how horney he was.

quote:
Each Gospel that narrates the birth and youth of Jesus is considered a Christian Apocrypha book. Meaning it was written by the "Holy" Roman Church and they felt inspired and felt that God was writing through them and out came the stories. Like I said before, they are terrible. This is the only fault I can find in this bible, I wish they had not put this department in. Each infancy gospel makes Jesus to be some supernatural freak. In James, the only infancy gospel to focus on Mary, her birth and life, it talks about how Mary lived in a Temple and fed by Angels and Doves everyday until she crawled up a gold stair-case....yeah right. Pseudo-Matthew has infant Jesus charming snakes and lizards and other dangerous animals into worshipping him (quite the ego he has), and at the tender age of 3 days old, baby Jesus hearing that Mary is very thirsty, orders a palm tree to lower its leaves so she can get the fruit. Then he orders it to raise itself back up again. Thomas is a very disturbing tale. 5 year old Jesus gets angry at a playmate for running into his shoulder accidently, so Jesus kills his playmate. Joseph hears about this and pulls Jesus by the ear and reprimands him, but Jesus gets mad at his father and calls him "stupid". Joseph then thinks that Jesus needs a school-teacher, so he brings one in, Jesus doesn't like the eye and curses the teacher and humiliates him to the point of him leaving the house crying...at a bit later age he kills a teacher who taught him Greek and Latin, but he gets a pang of morality so he brings him back to life. LOL Can you believe that?

LNK

You're in the wrnght place.

Posted by Large Filipino on 11-29-2006 08:39 PM:

Santa wouldn't do that. He would just give them coal.

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.