Asylum Forums
Show all 15 posts from this thread on one page

Asylum Forums (http://asylumnation.com/asylum/index.php)
- The Lost Forum (http://asylumnation.com/asylum/forumdisplay.php?forumid=3)
-- Lunacy13 (http://asylumnation.com/asylum/showthread.php?threadid=5081)

Posted by BnB on 12-29-2000 07:57 PM:

Post Lunacy13

BTW, I don't have a BB sitter for Sunday, so we prolly won't be going out anywhere.

------------------
Sanity is the playground for the unimaginative.
----
Send me thine daughters and wives willingly and by first class mail, for I hate waiting 4 to 6 weeks! - Straightman

Posted by nymbus on 12-29-2000 08:11 PM:

Well, I'm just going to Jeff's friend's house. Three couples, five children and hours of boredom. Yeah for being a mom!!!

------------------------
Smile, tomorrow will be worse.

Posted by BnB on 12-29-2000 08:14 PM:

We'll just have to live vicariously through Caroline then.

Make sure I know who did who when you find out.

------------------------
----
Send me thine daughters and wives willingly and by first class mail, for I hate waiting 4 to 6 weeks! - Straightman

Posted by nymbus on 12-29-2000 08:18 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by BnB:

No deal. Since Rachel can't drink due to her mother-to-be status, SuAnn sucks, and Madison doesn't want to spend any money, she's hanging out at home with sober people, one of whom she hates. I think I'll have more fun.

------------------------

Posted by BnB on 12-29-2000 08:22 PM:

Geez...Maybe I should invite her over to our place to smoke. Postmod could come too.

------------------------
----

Posted by nymbus on 12-29-2000 08:28 PM:

Yeah maybe. It'd be like one last fling with Pmg before she leaves. I'd bring everyone with me, but I think that might be a bit rude. Like I care, but it's Jeff's friend. Blah blah blah. Sometimes I bore myself. Have fun whatever you do.

------------------------

Posted by SocialParasite on 12-29-2000 09:16 PM:

I feel as though I've opened a door into a realm that has absolutely nothing to do with me.

So, uh, hi.

------------------------
"Your experiment this week, Joel, is called Pod People. It has nothing to do with pods, it has nothing to do with people, it has everything to do with *hurting*." - Dr. Forrester, MST3K

"Living is just the process of preparing to be dead for a very long time." - Faulkner

I'd sell my soul, my self-esteem a dollar at a time for one kiss, one chance, one taste of you, my Magdalena.

Follow for now, and follow for this, because everybody follows for nothing at all.

Posted by BnB on 12-29-2000 09:19 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by SocialParasite:
I feel as though I've opened a door into a realm that has absolutely nothing to do with me.

So, uh, hi.

Yep.

Hi.

------------------------
----

Posted by Paint CHiPs on 12-29-2000 10:36 PM:

I have a feeling that Jeff has been sleeping around on Rachel. That is sooo like him. I told her when she found out that she was pregnant that she had better start finding a good child support lawyer, cuz that Jeff is a dog.

Although, we may want to consider going over the Michelle's house out by Madison Avenue. That should be quite a shin-dig. Not sure though. Maybe we should just hop some bars and end up with Mike and what's-her-face, though I really don't want to see that kunt again.

So I guess I'll probably stop by your place at 6ish.

Posted by missphinx on 12-29-2000 11:16 PM:

Rachel is pregnant too? I heard about SuAnn, but Rachel?

Jeff is scum, from *everything* I've heard. If you're talking about Jeff who works at Mama's, not the other Jeff.

If you're headed out to Michelle's to check it out, I'll meet you all around 6 as well. Lindsey, aka Miss Party Pants, told me it was going to be awesome.

Mike broke up with Jennifer (whats-her-face) for the 400th time, but that was last week, so I'm sure they're back together better than ever.

Oh, and I told Peter that he could sleep at your house after the party, because of what happened with Cathy last time. I would have offered my place, but you know what my neighbors are like. Sigh.

Posted by Postmodgirl on 12-30-2000 12:03 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by lunacy13:
quote:
Originally posted by BnB:

No deal. Since Rachel can't drink due to her mother-to-be status,

WHAT??????!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!!!!!!

jesus fucking christ!

------------------------
El lobo pierde los dientes más no las mientes.
The wolf loses his teeth, not his nature.
- Mexican-American saying

Posted by Paint CHiPs on 12-30-2000 12:08 AM:

Yeah, can you believe that shit?

Rachel got knocked up by that Pakistani dude, that guy whose name Richard can never remember. She is moving back in with her mom.

Posted by missphinx on 12-30-2000 12:24 AM:

Since when can Richard remember *anything* these days.

Pakistani, huh. I think I know who you're talking about. Maybe he'll show up at the party.

Did you hear about what happened over Christmas to Pat and her family? They were driving to Frank's house because Lou was home. They got a flat tire and asked some guy in a Santa suit if they could use his cell phone, and - can you believe this - he robbed them at gunpoint! He only got $70 in cash and their credit cards, but he also got all the food they were bringing to Frank's, their new karaoke machine, and their car stereo system. Shows you that you just can't trust anybody these days.

Posted by Paint CHiPs on 12-30-2000 12:46 AM:

Yup.

Just another day in Ohio.

Posted by Postmodgirl on 12-30-2000 03:11 AM:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

you guys kill me

------------------------
El lobo pierde los dientes más no las mientes.
The wolf loses his teeth, not his nature.
- Mexican-American saying