Asylum Forums Pages (6): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »
Show all 148 posts from this thread on one page

Asylum Forums (http://asylumnation.com/asylum/index.php)
- The Lost Forum (http://asylumnation.com/asylum/forumdisplay.php?forumid=3)
-- What do you smell like right now? (http://asylumnation.com/asylum/showthread.php?threadid=58409)

Posted by karen on 03-08-2013 01:03 PM:

What do you smell like right now?

Because everyone can agree that the Asylum needs another shitty postwhore thread, and this one was surprisingly popular on the Facebook forum a while back(started by Dacarlo, I think).

And there's more smelly men here, to give the fun, non-standard answers.

Posted by karen on 03-08-2013 01:04 PM:

Today I smell like Alba Gardenia shampoo, a Vanilla scented conditioner, and Pacifica Tahitian Gardenia perfume.
My hands smell like Method Cloudburst hand soap(which kind of smells like fabric softener or clean cotton).

Posted by ignatz mouse on 03-08-2013 01:39 PM:

My hair smells like candy, because of my conditioner. My mouth smells like morning breath, cuz I just got up.

Posted by J E B Stuart on 03-08-2013 01:46 PM:

It ain't morning breath:

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Posted by ignatz mouse on 03-08-2013 01:57 PM:

My unmentionables smell just like flowers.

Posted by jazebelle on 03-08-2013 02:02 PM:

A while back when I went to work I smelled of Gucci Guilty, which is turning into my favourite scent very quickly.

Now I smell of Lavender scented soap and my hair smells of Johnson & Johnson baby oil. My hands smell the same because I applied it on my hair, my feet smell like the floor in my apartment and my breath smells pretty neutral from all the water I've drank all day.

That brown girl

Posted by Large Filipino on 03-08-2013 02:09 PM:

I smell like my ass right now.
I need a shower.

I want a Trump sex doll.
I would throw it in a Orangutan enclosure
And watch the orgy.

Posted by J E B Stuart on 03-08-2013 02:34 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by ignatz mouse
My unmentionables smell just like flowers.
Yes, dear. They're like a bouquet of certain wild flowers.

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Posted by ignatz mouse on 03-08-2013 02:47 PM:

Oh, my. The rest home has soured your sense of smell.

Posted by karen on 03-08-2013 03:01 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by ignatz mouse
Oh, my. The rest home has soured your sense of smell.

he may be touched with fecal breath

My hands now smell like Method Tomato Vine hand soap. Which... smells like tomato vines. I love that smell so much.

Posted by FuhQall on 03-08-2013 03:13 PM:

I smell like peanut butter cookies.

Shit, Motherfucker, Fuck, Shit!

Posted by SimpleSimon on 03-08-2013 03:46 PM:

My breath smells like blueberries from the fresh blueberries in my bowl of cheerios. My body smells like Gold Bond powder, and my feet smell aloe vera from the moisturizing lotion I use to keep the calluses from cracking.

Posted by Coincidence on 03-08-2013 04:16 PM:

Human.

You're in the wrnght place.

Posted by Mister Freign on 03-08-2013 04:58 PM:

coffee-mouth and sweaty sweater.

Posted by PNG on 03-08-2013 06:30 PM:

i like to smell the dirt that occurs between my toes

everything that irritates us about others, can lead to an understanding of ourselves.
(C) jung

Posted by Rokkr on 03-08-2013 06:35 PM:

My olfactory organ is in tip top shape.

Admin Qualified

Posted by DRZ on 03-08-2013 07:02 PM:

Not sure what I've eaten, but it ain't good.

Posted by rust on 03-08-2013 07:03 PM:

Anyone else notice that Mouse has been talking about sex nonstop for the last couple of days? Sup with that?

Posted by DRZ on 03-08-2013 07:10 PM:

Looks like she's looking for a mate, get in there before anyone else does, at least you're in the same fucking country, which'll be a first for the forum!

Posted by mudded on 03-08-2013 07:15 PM:

Brimstone

Posted by Mister Freign on 03-08-2013 07:39 PM:

one of my biggest problems in life is that when I get really insistently frisky I talk about smashing the state nonstop;

what the hell is that all about?

Posted by Dacarlo on 03-08-2013 08:16 PM:

I smell like sweaty bear. I came off nights, slept for 5 hours then drove for 4 hours to and from the airport.

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Moderator

Posted by Pinecrika on 03-08-2013 09:01 PM:

My closely cropped hair smells of coconuts, my armpits of Rexona Sport deodorant, my body is lightly misted with some Kenzo Homme man parfum, my breath of coffee and my left hand smells of a freshly smoked cigarette.

Normally an a Saturday I smell like a sack full of assholes but I had a job interview this morning.

"Let Ebola decide. " ....Tuba

Posted by karen on 03-08-2013 09:30 PM:

Kenzo makes good stuff. I approve.

Posted by Pinecrika on 03-08-2013 09:41 PM:

An over the top queer asian fella sold me on it at LAX in the duty free store. The last thing I really thought I needed was a bottle of man parfum, but the way he went about it, doing all the samples and such I couldn't afford not to buy it. That cat was a credit to his employer. Every time I'm at LAX now I go in to see if he's still there, just to hear his sales spiel but I haven't seen him the last couple of times I've been there though. Perhaps he transfered to management.

"Let Ebola decide. " ....Tuba