Asylum Forums Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »
Show all 53 posts from this thread on one page

Asylum Forums (http://asylumnation.com/asylum/index.php)
- The Lost Forum (http://asylumnation.com/asylum/forumdisplay.php?forumid=3)
-- Help me get published, please! (http://asylumnation.com/asylum/showthread.php?threadid=59810)

Posted by Oracular_Jinx on 04-27-2018 07:39 PM:

Help me get published, please!

Hi there. I'm kind of new to this whole writing publications thing, so first and foremost, have you done it and do you have any suggestions?

In other news, I'm trying to collect some "research" by asking people to fill out a survey. Please help me out http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%...I6qexEQnirdX5as

Ni! Ni!

Posted by J E B Stuart on 04-28-2018 03:35 PM:

Ohhh, Jinxy? Aren’t you forgetting something?

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Posted by Coincidence on 04-28-2018 05:59 PM:

Tried to do the survey, but it quickly became an unpleasant experience.

You're in the wrnght place.

Posted by J E B Stuart on 04-29-2018 09:22 PM:

Need more details, Jinxy.

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Posted by GoFuckYourselves! on 05-05-2018 07:18 PM:

I guess the survey isn't too successful, is it?

We should take a survey about this survey.

Report this post to a moderator!!!

Posted by J E B Stuart on 05-05-2018 07:56 PM:

Shouldn’t we start with a survey on whether to do a survey about the survey?

Amen.

Posted by GoFuckYourselves! on 05-07-2018 02:23 PM:

Your question is very valid. But I think we need to take a survey to judge its effectiveness.

Posted by J E B Stuart on 05-07-2018 09:10 PM:

Then, that’s that. I’ve had an epiphany, Herk:

Jinxy? Herkimer and I will do your survey in exchange for paid memberships in The Daily Dickel Club. That’s paid-in-full lifetime memberships.

Amen.

Posted by GoFuckYourselves! on 05-08-2018 07:17 PM:

I don't have a problem with that. Of course, I enjoy my daily Dickel either way.

Posted by J E B Stuart on 05-09-2018 06:49 PM:

Well, Jinxy’s apparently forgotten that favors require quid pro poop. In this instance, are we out of line to expect an offering of boobies in exchange for our survey participation? I think not.

Amen.

Posted by GoFuckYourselves! on 05-10-2018 02:56 PM:

Boobies, yes; poopies, no.

Posted by J E B Stuart on 05-11-2018 06:14 AM:

Maybe Jinxy will be back by after a while to check her traps.

Amen.

Posted by GoFuckYourselves! on 05-11-2018 12:14 PM:

She died.

Posted by J E B Stuart on 05-11-2018 04:11 PM:

Nooo, Jinxy hasn’t died. She woulda said somethin’ if she had.

Amen.

Posted by GoFuckYourselves! on 05-12-2018 05:59 PM:

You're so right. She would have called at least.

Posted by J E B Stuart on 05-13-2018 07:27 AM:

I’d prefer a nice telegram. Old school, y’know.

Amen.

Posted by GoFuckYourselves! on 05-13-2018 01:31 PM:

Do telegrams still exist?

I'd love to send one to coinzy.

Posted by J E B Stuart on 05-13-2018 10:31 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by GoFuckYourselves!
Do telegrams still exist?

I'd love to send one to coinzy.

Yes they do.

Amen.

Posted by GoFuckYourselves! on 05-15-2018 03:11 AM:

Now I just need coinzy's address.

Posted by J E B Stuart on 05-15-2018 11:20 PM:

Sadly, it appears more likely Jinxy will get punished, rather than published.

Amen.

Posted by GoFuckYourselves! on 05-16-2018 02:22 PM:

Life can be so unfair at times and this proves it. She doesn't deserve it. I am praying for her immediately.

Posted by J E B Stuart on 05-17-2018 05:33 AM:

Herk, maybe you should consider sending God a telegram, instead.

Amen.

Posted by GoFuckYourselves! on 05-17-2018 02:15 PM:

I sent that fucking idiot a telegram last year. He told me to go fuck myself! Bitch!

Posted by J E B Stuart on 05-17-2018 04:22 PM:

I see you’re still a bit steamed from last summer’s lightning message from God you received on the golf course.

Look on the bright side, Herk. Your hair is growing back, and the doctor says your incontinence might improve eventually. And your buddies thought it was hilarious, although I’m sure you were a bit disappointed nary a one administered CPR. Give ‘em the benefit of the doubt. They thought you were re-enacting that funny Caddyshack scene for shits ‘n’ grins. After all, you’re such a prankster.

You’re gonna have to let bygones be bygones, Herk.

Amen.

Posted by GoFuckYourselves! on 05-18-2018 12:02 AM:

You are so right! That idiot piece of shit was REALLY furious. First the incontinence, then the paralysis, then the blindness, then the hallucinations, then the shaking, then the diarrhea, then the boils, then the post-herpetic neuralgia, then the tinnitus, then the bone spurs, then the deafness, then the impotence, then the arthritis, then the halitosis, then the colon cancer, then the regurgitation.

I'M A MESS JEB!! A MESS I TELL YA!