Asylum Forums
Show all 17 posts from this thread on one page

Asylum Forums (http://asylumnation.com/asylum/index.php)
- The Lost Forum (http://asylumnation.com/asylum/forumdisplay.php?forumid=3)
-- What's the point of doing anything when (http://asylumnation.com/asylum/showthread.php?threadid=59703)

Posted by plum on 11-09-2017 05:19 PM:

What's the point of doing anything when

When anything you can do can be done better by a robot anyway within a generation and all the supposed 'leaders' today (female teachers, professers, etc.) are all female with absolute zero understanding or inspiration for a better future...

What's the point of doing anything?

Posted by Coincidence on 11-09-2017 07:57 PM:

LPT: Doing things you like can make you happy.

You're in the wrnght place.

Posted by wonderaz on 11-09-2017 11:14 PM:

erm... what coin said. Don't need more than that.

quote:
Originally posted by Coincidence
Wonder is right *gasp*.

Posted by rust on 11-10-2017 12:50 AM:

A.I. will never understand Poe's law, and thus never adapt fast enough to keep up with even the basic of meme mutation. Sophism is the closest programing to the common shitposter, "they'll" ever achieve. Then, when A.I. starts programing itself, we'll simply throw the cheese burger on the floor to watch the machines scurry about for our amusement. It's been said Idle hands are the devil’s workshop; idle lips are his mouthpiece. And since that old serpent has gotten a bad rap from day 0, imo, I'm pretty sure us humans will invent even more destructive means by which to live out our now pointless existence. Perhaps we'll unite to fight the machines, and also the democrats that forced this shit on everyone in the first place. At least niggers will finally have a legitimate reason to kill whitey. Vodka.

Posted by Trenchant_Troll on 11-10-2017 04:53 AM:

Humans creating AI, let that sink in.

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Posted by plum on 11-10-2017 10:09 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by rust
A.I. will never understand Poe's law, and thus never adapt fast enough to keep up with even the basic of meme mutation. Sophism is the closest programing to the common shitposter, "they'll" ever achieve. Then, when A.I. starts programing itself, we'll simply throw the cheese burger on the floor to watch the machines scurry about for our amusement. It's been said Idle hands are the devil’s workshop; idle lips are his mouthpiece. And since that old serpent has gotten a bad rap from day 0, imo, I'm pretty sure us humans will invent even more destructive means by which to live out our now pointless existence. Perhaps we'll unite to fight the machines, and also the democrats that forced this shit on everyone in the first place. At least niggers will finally have a legitimate reason to kill whitey. Vodka.

If I had a salary I would pay you good money to spiel this shit.

Posted by Large Filipino on 11-11-2017 05:05 AM:

AI lol. Yea we are going to make things a million times smarter than us.
I'd like to see how that would work.
The South would probably have them all shot up.
The North would be in a compromise or some shit.

I want a Trump sex doll.
I would throw it in a Orangutan enclosure
And watch the orgy.

Posted by J E B Stuart on 11-13-2017 05:23 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Large Filipino
... The South would probably have them all shot up. ...

Grasshoppa? If you want WTF pernts so badly, why don'tcha just ask? Worst that could happen is I'd tell you to go fuck yourself. We'd then snort 'n' chortle and bump knucks as you proceed to divine your next brain-eating spew of inspired imbecility.

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Posted by Coincidence on 11-13-2017 11:14 AM:

When I want to understand the future of AI, I go here for the most competent analyses.

You're in the wrnght place.

Posted by J E B Stuart on 01-05-2018 02:47 AM:

That’s clearly a plea for some Viking wench cuddling. It’ll be okay, Danioid.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Posted by J E B Stuart on 01-13-2018 06:32 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Large Filipino
AI lol. Yea we are going to make things a million times smarter than us.
I'd like to see how that would work. ...

No problemo, grasshoppa. In your case, just get a Tickle Me Elmo doll.

Amen

Posted by GoFuckYourselves! on 01-13-2018 06:50 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by J E B Stuart

No problemo, grasshoppa. In your case, just get a Tickle Me Elmo doll.

Amen

Don't you mean a Pickle Me Elmo doll?

Report this post to a moderator!!!

Posted by J E B Stuart on 01-14-2018 06:03 AM:

I dunno. One thing fer sure - It’s not the Dickel The Homo Doll. No sucha thang.

Amen.

Posted by GoFuckYourselves! on 01-14-2018 06:26 AM:

What about a Mickle The Mouse Doll?

Posted by J E B Stuart on 01-14-2018 11:57 PM:

Hey. We’re dudes. We don’t play with dolls. BTW, have you seen my G. I. Joe?

Amen.

Posted by GoFuckYourselves! on 01-15-2018 07:59 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by J E B Stuart
Hey. We’re dudes. We don’t play with dolls. BTW, have you seen my G. I. Joe?

Amen.

Yep. He was fucking your G. I. Jane doll.

Posted by J E B Stuart on 01-16-2018 06:51 AM:

That’s my boy!

Amen.