Asylum Forums Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »
Show all 99 posts from this thread on one page

Asylum Forums (http://asylumnation.com/asylum/index.php)
- The Lost Forum (http://asylumnation.com/asylum/forumdisplay.php?forumid=3)
-- White Privilege. (http://asylumnation.com/asylum/showthread.php?threadid=59726)

Posted by Large Filipino on 01-17-2018 03:39 AM:

White Privilege.

An example of White Privilege.
Not being triggered when entering a Cracker Barrel.

When you really think this thru,you will discover my pure genius.

I want a Trump sex doll.
I would throw it in a Orangutan enclosure
And watch the orgy.

Posted by GoFuckYourselves! on 01-17-2018 04:09 AM:

I've known you were a genius all along. I don't care what everyone else says!

Report this post to a moderator!!!

Posted by J E B Stuart on 01-17-2018 07:18 PM:

Watch it, Herk. I have it on good authority that grasshoppa has set up a go-fund-me page to finance a campaign for the coveted ADF Award. He intends to pull the rug out from under you, kick you off your throne, seize the crown, and then moon you.

And you thought he was your friend. Mercy.

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Posted by J E B Stuart on 01-29-2018 05:13 AM:

Re: White Privilege.

quote:
Originally posted by Large Filipino
An example of White Privilege.
Not being triggered when entering a Cracker Barrel ... .

Hey grasshoppa. Do you get triggered at White Castle?

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Posted by GoFuckYourselves! on 01-29-2018 05:17 AM:

Is White Castle only for white people? I never knew that!

Posted by J E B Stuart on 01-29-2018 05:22 AM:

Dunno, but it could be worse. What if it was named White Cracker Castle? I smell DOUBLE tregros.

Amen.

Posted by GoFuckYourselves! on 01-29-2018 05:25 AM:

Or what if it were called "White Guilt Castle?" Would we dare set foot in it?

Posted by J E B Stuart on 01-29-2018 05:29 AM:

Well, use the drive-thru, then.

Amen.

Posted by GoFuckYourselves! on 01-29-2018 05:34 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by J E B Stuart
Well, use the drive-thru, then.

Amen.

Are you kidding? I wouldn't feed that shit to Loretta!

Posted by J E B Stuart on 01-29-2018 05:36 AM:

I like em. Get em frozen and microwave to my hearts content.

Amen.

Posted by GoFuckYourselves! on 01-29-2018 02:30 PM:

quote:
I like em. Get em frozen and microwave to my hearts content.

Amen.

You have an iron stomach, no question about it.

They're called sliders, because for most people, after they eat one, their shit slides right into their pants.

Posted by skalie on 01-30-2018 11:55 AM:

Makes a change from it getting posted on this forum.

Posted by J E B Stuart on 01-30-2018 10:21 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by GoFuckYourselves!
You have an iron stomach, no question about... .

I used to Herk, but Ive had to cut way back. I dont even eat the sliders anymore. Of course, they cant hold a candle to fried taters, brown beans, cornbread, and onions.

Makin myself hungry, dammit.

Amen.

Posted by J E B Stuart on 01-31-2018 02:13 AM:

Thumbs up

quote:
Originally posted by skalie
Makes a change from it getting posted on this forum.

Then youll be pleased to know that I am on the throne, taking a rather substantial dump, whilst reading your post and typing this.

You inspire, Kiwi. Indeed, you inspire.

Amen.

Posted by GoFuckYourselves! on 01-31-2018 09:40 AM:

Uncle Jeb, I'm deadly serious when I ask you what does "Makes a change from it getting posted on this forum" mean? We all know that I'm the number one Asylumnation Dumbfuck, but I can't figure out what he was trying to say. Will you please rephrase it for me so I may understand it? I don't know why I'm having such trouble with this. I figured that when I came back here today it would come to me, but it hasn't. So how does what he said relate to what I said?

Posted by J E B Stuart on 01-31-2018 07:21 PM:

Herk, gotta take it easy on old skalie. Hes been going through an extended rough patch.

Amen.

Posted by Large Filipino on 02-02-2018 04:11 AM:

Re: Re: White Privilege.

quote:
Hey grasshoppa. Do you get triggered at White Castle?

Amen.

Yes. In fact I get so triggered I go up to the line and say "I want 10 white assholes please!"
True story it happened in High School.

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Posted by J E B Stuart on 02-02-2018 05:29 AM:

just curious, grasshoppa - Do you still enjoy munchin white assholes? Like, um, ten at a time? What are the most white assholes youve chowed on in one session?

Amen.

Posted by GoFuckYourselves! on 02-02-2018 05:39 PM:

quote:
just curious, grasshoppa - Do you still enjoy munchin white assholes? Like, um, ten at a time? What are the most white assholes youve chowed on in one session?

Amen.

How odd! This was discussed in the Nunes memo!!

Posted by J E B Stuart on 02-02-2018 07:06 PM:

Herk? That brings to mind another concern. Specifically, does grasshoppa get triggered when he sees cheerleaders doing flips? How about when he reads a book and has to flip a page? Oh, and what if he sees someone flip a coin? Dear God. Theres no end to it. Pancakes? Real estate tv shows. Sex....

Jeebus. That jackass wonderaz just ran howling down the hall with nothin on but his soily red brassiere. Looks like hes draggin an enema bag behind him, hands-free.

BRB. Gotta barricade my door.

Amen.

Posted by GoFuckYourselves! on 02-03-2018 08:08 AM:

quote:
Herk? That brings to mind another concern. Specifically, does grasshoppa get triggered when he sees cheerleaders doing flips? How about when he reads a book and has to flip a page? Oh, and what if he sees someone flip a coin? Dear God. Theres no end to it. Pancakes? Real estate tv shows.

Grasshoppa's favorite comedian? ...... Flip Wilson.

Posted by J E B Stuart on 02-03-2018 01:12 PM:

Well, whatever we do, we gotta remain calm. We simply cannot afford to flip out. No way, Jose.

Oops.

Amen.

Posted by Large Filipino on 02-03-2018 11:24 PM:

Everything triggers me actually hahaha

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Posted by rust on 02-04-2018 12:39 AM:

Guys I don't know if this is white privilege, but sometimes I get triggered talking to myself. A whole situation will play out and I start yelling at imaginary people, then have to remind myself this shit didn't actually happen. All my neighbors are white and I know they can hear me shouting, but none of them ever call the police. If I were black though...

Posted by GoFuckYourselves! on 02-04-2018 12:52 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Large Filipino
Everything triggers me actually hahaha

You're too trigger happy! So watch it or you'll shoot the wrong guy.