Asylum Forums Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Show all 46 posts from this thread on one page

Asylum Forums (http://asylumnation.com/asylum/index.php)
- Images Of Desanctity (http://asylumnation.com/asylum/forumdisplay.php?forumid=8)
-- Asylum Photo Album 2018 (http://asylumnation.com/asylum/showthread.php?threadid=59721)

Posted by wonderaz on 01-04-2018 02:30 AM:

Asylum Photo Album 2018

hook em up.

quote:
Originally posted by Coincidence
Wonder is right *gasp*.

Posted by J E B Stuart on 01-04-2018 05:50 AM:

You first. Jackass.

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Posted by GoFuckYourselves! on 01-04-2018 05:56 PM:

May I go first?? I never get to go first!!

Report this post to a moderator!!!

Posted by J E B Stuart on 01-04-2018 09:01 PM:

Please do. I dub thee Primus Herkimer, first in the Class of 2018!

Of course, you gotta actually go first, or all titles are off. That’s the rules.

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Posted by GoFuckYourselves! on 01-06-2018 12:09 AM:

Hey, this is great that I get to go first! I've never been first. I was last in my class, last to be picked for teams, last one to get turkey and stuffing, et cetera.

How long do I have?

Posted by J E B Stuart on 01-06-2018 02:02 AM:

God only knows.

Amen.

Posted by wonderaz on 01-06-2018 04:42 PM:

https://i.imgflip.com/w7wej.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Coincidence
Wonder is right *gasp*.

Posted by GoFuckYourselves! on 01-06-2018 07:21 PM:

Shit!

Posted by J E B Stuart on 01-08-2018 12:17 AM:

That’s what the jackass does. Stinkbombs. In the hall.

The horror. The horror.

Amen.

Posted by GoFuckYourselves! on 01-08-2018 03:54 AM:

Stinkbombs in the hall
Everyone runs for cover
The jackass won't stop!

Posted by J E B Stuart on 01-08-2018 04:14 AM:

On the bright side, Herk, I don’t think the jackass’s sloth meme qualifies as going “first”. You’ve still got a shot. You can be a contender! You could be first!

Your destiny is before you. Seizure the day!

Amen.

Posted by GoFuckYourselves! on 01-08-2018 04:36 AM:

Uncle Jeb, are you sure?? I've been crying for days! I think that counts as going first!! He swooped in and stole my thunder! Did tbey let him out of the Home just to be first in this thread? I'm never going to be first, am I? My mom and dad have been trying to console me, but I'm just too inconsolable at this point!!

Posted by J E B Stuart on 01-08-2018 06:04 AM:

I’m certain, Herk. According to Asylumnation Rule 6.3(f), sloths are specifically excluded from membership in Asylumnation. Hence, the sloth pic DOES NOT COUNT.

Herk! You can be first!

Amen.

Posted by GoFuckYourselves! on 01-08-2018 06:21 AM:

Hey, that's great news!

But what section is Rule 6.3(f)? I thought paintipoo amended it entirely and I can't find it in my dog-eared copy. (It's dog-eared because Fred was explaining it to me.)

Posted by J E B Stuart on 01-08-2018 06:31 AM:

That was when paintipoo was telling everyone he was Jeebus, so any actions by him are deemed void by virtue of Rule 7.5(b).

Think, I CAN BE FIRST! It is my FATE!

Amen.

Posted by GoFuckYourselves! on 01-08-2018 06:38 AM:

So how long do I have?

Posted by Dildo_Hitler on 01-08-2018 11:58 PM:

hanging out with my nephew

Posted by Coincidence on 01-09-2018 03:20 PM:

I was an early proponent of American culture.

You're in the wrnght place.

Posted by J E B Stuart on 01-09-2018 04:17 PM:

Dang, Dane! You were a cute kid. What the hell happened?!

Amen.

Posted by J E B Stuart on 01-09-2018 04:38 PM:

Thumbs up

quote:
Originally posted by Dildo_Hitler

hanging out with my nephew

Great lookin’ kid, SP. Spoil him rotten, I say. They grow up too dadgum quickly.

Amen.

Posted by Coincidence on 01-09-2018 08:40 PM:

Both our pics are from some time in the seventies.

You're in the wrnght place.

Posted by J E B Stuart on 01-09-2018 09:43 PM:

Nope. Dildoid’s is fresh.

Posted by Dildo_Hitler on 01-10-2018 01:33 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by J E B Stuart
Great lookin’ kid, SP. Spoil him rotten, I say. They grow up too dadgum quickly.

Amen.

believe me i'm spoiling the shit out of him. he just turned 4 in december, but it seems like he just came home from the hospital a few months ago. he's my little buddy though and we play video games together and it's cute.

Posted by J E B Stuart on 01-10-2018 01:43 AM:

You’re wildly wealthy, old bean. Sadly, you blink and they’re grown. But, it’s a joy beyond compare.

Amen.

Posted by GoFuckYourselves! on 01-10-2018 03:52 AM:

Very cute, dencey. What the hell happened?

"Is this a dagger I see before me?"