Asylum Forums Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Show all 30 posts from this thread on one page

Asylum Forums (http://asylumnation.com/asylum/index.php)
- Pissups (http://asylumnation.com/asylum/forumdisplay.php?forumid=20)
-- East Coast (http://asylumnation.com/asylum/showthread.php?threadid=51461)

Posted by 8PresentDayNN8 on 11-17-2008 03:22 AM:

East Coast

If you are on the East Coast (Fuck the West Coast) post here. Sex thread maybe? Eh sure what the fuck ever.

Posted by SocialParasite on 11-17-2008 03:27 AM:

Gimmicky shitposter! Huzzah!

Posted by Aydin on 11-17-2008 03:33 AM:

You have a picture?

Aydin1 on Google+

Posted by Mordecai on 11-17-2008 03:34 AM:

Hyuk, like, yer mom.

-m

-m

Posted by karen on 11-17-2008 05:22 AM:

wow. I guess we moved too soon.
darn.

Posted by ignatz mouse on 11-17-2008 07:43 AM:

Yeah, I feel all inferior 'n' shit not being on the same coast as that guy.

Posted by Pinecrika on 11-17-2008 11:17 PM:

I was always fond of the West Coast, myself.

"Let Ebola decide. " ....Tuba

Posted by SimpleSimon on 11-17-2008 11:38 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by ignatz mouse
Yeah, I feel all inferior 'n' shit not being on the same coast as that guy.
Quit feeling up your inferiors, mouse. That's harrassment.

Posted by 8PresentDayNN8 on 11-18-2008 01:27 AM:

i got the clap from this bitch on the West Coast! East Coast is the Original Coast of the US, niggers. I'm watching Terminator- The Sarah Conner Chronicles and that sexy babe is beating that niggers ass XD

Posted by SocialParasite on 11-18-2008 07:42 AM:

I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS FORUM RANDOM XD

Posted by ignatz mouse on 11-18-2008 07:11 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by SimpleSimon
Quit feeling up your inferiors, mouse. That's harrassment.

Channelling elitist bitch: Well then, who's left for me to feel up?

Posted by Pinecrika on 11-18-2008 07:42 PM:

I'm always game for some groping.

"Let Ebola decide. " ....Tuba

Posted by GoFuckYourselves! on 12-23-2016 04:39 AM:

I'll be having Christmas dinner with GFY! this Sunday at the University Club on 54th and Fifth. We always have a lot of fun and plenty to talk about.

Report this post to a moderator!!!

Posted by Coincidence on 12-25-2016 04:32 PM:

SP was so ahead of his time.

You're in the wrnght place.

Posted by GoFuckYourselves! on 12-29-2016 01:39 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Coincidence
SP was so ahead of his time.

Maybe his watch is slow, I don't know.

Posted by Coincidence on 12-29-2016 12:54 PM:

Looking on fb, it's amazing he's still alive. This world is rough on him.

You're in the wrnght place.

Posted by GoFuckYourselves! on 01-05-2017 02:57 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Coincidence
.... This world is rough on him.

Posted by J E B Stuart on 12-28-2017 10:32 PM:

Something momentous just occurred to me. Remarkable, actually. Thus is really deep, so brace yourselves:

Why is it called a “pissup”, instead of “pissdown”? Crazy Limeze. Don’t even know Yenglish.

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Posted by GoFuckYourselves! on 12-29-2017 04:02 AM:

But they could ask us why we park on our driveway and drive on our parkway!

Posted by J E B Stuart on 12-29-2017 05:03 AM:

No wonder they eat spotted dick.

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Posted by GoFuckYourselves! on 01-02-2018 01:00 AM:

Posted by J E B Stuart on 01-04-2018 05:55 AM:

Okay. How 'bout some without spots?

Amen.

Posted by GoFuckYourselves! on 01-13-2018 11:18 PM:

Posted by J E B Stuart on 01-14-2018 04:55 AM:

Ol’ SP a/k/a Dildo Hitler did his binge posting within the confines of post singularities, as opposed to the tsunami method of binge posting you and I have spent many years perfecting, Herkimer.

SP a/k/a DH is an artist. A creative genius.

Amen.

Posted by GoFuckYourselves! on 01-14-2018 08:39 AM:

No one can touch us, Uncle Jeb.

We can turn a bustling Metropolis into a ghost town in two seconds!

[The word "bustling" in the previous sentence got you a little horny, didn't it? I know how your mind works, Uncle Jeb.]