Asylum Forums
Show all 19 posts from this thread on one page

Asylum Forums (http://asylumnation.com/asylum/index.php)
- The Lost Forum (http://asylumnation.com/asylum/forumdisplay.php?forumid=3)
-- Stoptober (http://asylumnation.com/asylum/showthread.php?threadid=60090)

Posted by skinny on 10-15-2018 07:35 PM:

Stoptober

I like a drink as no one might remember but at the moment I’m abstaining. Don’t know if they do it elsewhere but we do stoptober here to raise money for McMillan cancer research and I was wondering if it was worth putting the link up here for any donations?

Now was that funny HAHA or funny wierd??

Posted by skinny on 10-15-2018 07:38 PM:

Look I’m a soberhero

Posted by GoFuckYourselves! on 10-16-2018 04:05 AM:

I find it interesting that people who stop drinking can't stop telling people how long it's been since their last drink.

Report this post to a moderator!!!

Posted by skinny on 10-16-2018 10:23 AM:

Prior to typing I’ve not had a drink for 370 hours 18 minutes and 37 seconds...you’re welcome.
I just thought it’d be cute if I posted the badge off my account which is automated to all accounts.

http://www.gosober.org.uk/users/gary-white-6

Feel free to donate, I’ve also got sponsor forms on the go

Posted by GoFuckYourselves! on 10-16-2018 10:52 AM:

Please don't take my last post as a criticism or censure. It's just something that I've noticed is a common thread amongst people who have stopped drinking. I'm happy you've stopped drinking. Drinking doesn't get people anywhere.

Posted by wonderaz on 10-16-2018 05:13 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by GoFuckYourselves!
Please don't take my last post as a criticism or censure. It's just something that I've noticed is a common thread amongst people who have stopped drinking. I'm happy you've stopped drinking. Drinking doesn't get people anywhere.

Not true. It gets ugly women laid.

quote:
Originally posted by Coincidence
Wonder is right *gasp*.

Posted by GoFuckYourselves! on 10-17-2018 12:27 PM:

Only by ugly men.

Posted by J E B Stuart on 12-02-2018 02:27 AM:

Drinking doesn’t fix wimmin like The Loretta. Dear God.

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Posted by GoFuckYourselves! on 12-02-2018 03:23 PM:

In a way it does fix them because when they look in the mirror they don't see how ugly they are.

Posted by J E B Stuart on 12-30-2018 10:20 PM:

So, you’re saying a mirror can fix The Loretta? Hell, the beast is mirror kryptonite.

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Posted by GoFuckYourselves! on 12-30-2018 11:20 PM:

When anyone looks in the mirror they don't see themselves as others see them because they're looking at a mirror image.
And when people look at a picture of themselves, most of the time they cringe. Being very handsome, I don't have this problem.

Posted by J E B Stuart on 01-11-2019 07:49 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by GoFuckYourselves!
... Being very handsome, I don't have this problem.

You should consider cleaning your mirror before making that “handsome” boast, but you do have some fairly decent dance moves:

Amen.

Posted by GoFuckYourselves! on 01-13-2019 07:13 AM:

What's the matter with you? You really don't think that Alfred E Neuman is one handsome dude?

I use a funhouse mirror!

Posted by J E B Stuart on 01-13-2019 07:16 AM:

Ol’ Alf is your doppelgänger, Herk. Or, you are his.

Amen.

Posted by GoFuckYourselves! on 01-13-2019 07:48 AM:

I'm Howdy Doody's doppelgänger.

Posted by J E B Stuart on 03-03-2019 10:22 PM:

Howdy Poopy is more like it, don’tcha think?

Amen.

Posted by GoFuckYourselves! on 03-03-2019 10:37 PM:

Yes, Poppy, it's Poopy.

Posted by Large Filipino on 03-03-2019 10:46 PM:

Congrats Skinny!

I want a Trump sex doll.
I would throw it in a Orangutan enclosure
And watch the orgy.

Posted by GoFuckYourselves! on 03-03-2019 10:52 PM:

I'm sure skinny will thank you when he comes back in another 10 years.