Asylum Forums Pages (57): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 » ... Last »
Show all 1425 posts from this thread on one page

Asylum Forums (http://asylumnation.com/asylum/index.php)
- The Lost Forum (http://asylumnation.com/asylum/forumdisplay.php?forumid=3)
-- Diary Of A Whore (http://asylumnation.com/asylum/showthread.php?threadid=54490)

Posted by PNG on 06-17-2007 02:28 AM:

islam will rule the world but will it be bloody or bloodless?

everything that irritates us about others, can lead to an understanding of ourselves.
(C) jung

Posted by SimpleSimon on 06-17-2007 03:19 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by PNG
islam will rule the world but will it be bloody or bloodless?
PNG, you and your co-delusionists might as well get used to the simple fact that islam will never rule the world, allah is just another name for magical thinking and self-delusion, and mohanned was a pederast and a fucking horse/camel thief.

Posted by atom on 06-17-2007 03:36 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by SimpleSimon
PNG, you and your co-delusionists might as well get used to the simple fact that islam will never rule the world, allah is just another name for magical thinking and self-delusion, and mohanned was a pederast and a fucking horse/camel thief.

Mohammed was a great Preacher of The Fuckô :

Allah promiseth you much booty that ye will capture.--48:20

All truth passes through three stages. First it is ridiculed. Second it is violently opposed. Third it is accepted as being self-evident. --Schopenhauer.

Posted by horizon on 06-17-2007 05:00 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by atom
*snip*

Otherwise,
Reply, Bitch!

Amen.

Seems like you know what you are talking about. Either you are a reformed Asylumite here to act as if he were another person, or you have done your research. Either way, if you plan on staying you might find a dark hole in the corner of this place to fit in to. All we ask is don't spam, i.e. "Join me and my child loving cult, ASK ME HOW!" and were good.

You can preach whatever The Fuckô you want. Just don't turn this place into another SPF.

And where's the picture of yer tits?

He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
--Douglas Adams

Posted by Pinecrika on 06-17-2007 05:12 PM:

I'd rather someone handed out free The Fuck tokens instead of preaching it.

"Let Ebola decide. " ....Tuba

Posted by Large Filipino on 06-17-2007 06:13 PM:

HEY! The Fuck should not be trademarked cause every time it's used you have to pay dues or some shit.
Yea.

I want a Trump sex doll.
I would throw it in a Orangutan enclosure
And watch the orgy.

Posted by Pinecrika on 06-17-2007 06:31 PM:

Paying for The Fuck is prostitution.

Posted by Thimbles worth of opinion on 06-17-2007 06:56 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Pinecrika
Paying for The Fuck is prostitution.

Heh, silly me. I thought it was called 'divorce'.

My nipples are asymetrical... and that's a feature not a bug.

Posted by Trenchant_Troll on 06-17-2007 06:58 PM:

I would submit that, as a messenger, atom bombed.

Those who beat their swords into plowshares will ultimately be enslaved by those who did not.

Posted by Coincidence on 06-17-2007 07:11 PM:

Let's make another exception and kill him.

You're in the wrnght place.

Posted by Pinecrika on 06-17-2007 07:14 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Thimbles worth of opinion
Heh, silly me. I thought it was called 'divorce'.

That's paying and not getting The Fuck.

Posted by skinny on 06-17-2007 07:57 PM:

no, paying and getting Fucked.

Now was that funny HAHA or funny wierd??

Posted by Large Filipino on 06-17-2007 08:00 PM:

No. Getting fucked over without the fuck.

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Posted by Pinecrika on 06-18-2007 01:36 AM:

The Fuck is everywhere.

Posted by Large Filipino on 06-18-2007 02:18 AM:

Fuck.

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Posted by atom on 06-19-2007 06:44 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by horizon
Seems like you know what you are talking about. Either you are a reformed Asylumite here to act as if he were another person, or you have done your research. Either way, if you plan on staying you might find a dark hole in the corner of this place to fit in to. All we ask is don't spam, i.e. "Join me and my child loving cult, ASK ME HOW!" and were good.

You can preach whatever The Fuckô you want. Just don't turn this place into another SPF.

And where's the picture of yer tits?

#1: Who the fuck said anything about "child loving cults"?
#2: What the fuck is SPF?
#3: NOBODY wants to see my chest. . .

All truth passes through three stages. First it is ridiculed. Second it is violently opposed. Third it is accepted as being self-evident. --Schopenhauer.

Posted by atom on 06-19-2007 06:45 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Trenchant_Troll
I would submit that, as a messenger, atom bombed.

Droll. . .but not quite funny.

Posted by atom on 06-19-2007 06:49 AM:

A Great Victory for The Fuckô!

Yes, brothers, the very soul of the slitch's control of the legal system has been shaken. The concept that just because a woman accuses the horrible beast-man of something that it is always true has been publicly mocked. Of course it is too bad that this victory is but an isolated island in the midst of a sea of injustice, but it brings hope to the hopeless. It brings a smile to those who fight with me, those who Preach The Fuckô. We have known the truth and now it has been revealed unto the world. . .if only in the public eye for a short while.
Take heart, brothers! There is still some justice in the world!

What am I talking about? Ah, yes. I forget that there are those who do not see the patterns of The Fuckô surrounding current events.
I refer to the Duke Lacross team "rape" fiasco, as well as its aftermath, leading to the tearful resignation of a high-placed lackey of the slitch. Former District Attorney, Mike Nifong. The loss of such a useful puppet will surely cause a bit of distress among the Political slitchery of North Carolina until they can find another to take his place.

Here's a bit of a recap. A bit of a refresher, in case you either do not know about this travesty, or did not pay any attention.

March 13, 2006 - Duke lacrosse players throw a team party at an off-campus house, hiring two strippers to perform.

March 14 - One of the dancers, Crystal Gail Mangum, tells Durham police three men at the party forced her into a bathroom, where she said she was beaten, raped and sodomized. It is later learned she told authorities several different versions of the alleged attack in the hours after the party.

March 23 - Forty-six of the team's 47 members comply with a judge's order to provide DNA samples and be photographed. The team's sole black member is not tested, because the victim said her attackers were white.

March 28 - Duke suspends lacrosse team from play until it has a "clearer resolution of the legal situation" involving team members.

April 4 - The accuser identifies her attackers in a photo lineup suggested by Nifong that included pictures only of team members.

April 10 - Defense attorneys announce DNA test results find no match between the players tested and the woman accusing the players of rape.

April 17 - A Durham County grand jury returns sealed indictments against two Duke lacrosse players.

April 18 - Reade Seligmann and Collin Finnerty are taken into custody on charges of rape, sexual offense and kidnapping. Each is released after posting bond. Nifong says authorities are continuing to try to identify a third possible assailant.

April 25 - Granville County authorities confirm the accuser told police 10 years ago she was raped by three men when she was 14. None of the men were charged.

May 12 - Defense attorneys say a second round of DNA testing finds no conclusive match between the accuser and any lacrosse player.

May 15 - A grand jury indicts lacrosse team co-captain David Evans. Evans speaks publicly before surrendering to police, saying, "You have all been told some fantastic lies, and I look forward to watching them unravel in the weeks to come."

December 15 - The director of a private DNA lab testifies that, as part of an agreement with Nifong, he omitted from a May report that no genetic material from any member of the lacrosse team was among that of several males found in the accuser's underwear and body.

December 21 - An investigator in Nifong's office interviews the accuser, during which she changes several key details of her account.

December 22 - Nifong drops rape charges against the three players, citing the accuser's statement from the day before in which she said she was no longer certain whether she was penetrated vaginally by a penis, a necessary element of rape charges in North Carolina. The players remain charged with kidnapping and sexual offense.

December 28 - The North Carolina State Bar files ethics charges against Nifong, accusing him of making misleading and inflammatory comments to the media about the athletes under suspicion.

January 3 - Duke invites Seligmann and Finnerty to return to school as students in good standing, saying the circumstances in the case have changed.

January 24 - The state bar amends its ethics complaint against Nifong, accusing him of withholding evidence from the defense and lying to both to the court and bar investigators.

April 11 - All charges are dropped. Seligmann, Finnerty and Evans are called, "innocent victims of Nifong's "tragic rush to accuse."

June 15 - Breaking down in tears at his ethics trial, Mike Nifong abruptly quits as district attorney.

There is a lot more detail than I care to write about this "case" here:

CLICK HERE FOR ATTEMPTED SLITCHERY

I'm sure the question you are now asking both me and yourself is "Why the fuck should I care about this shit?"

Think about it, brothers. Do you think that this can't happen to you? Do you truly think that there is absolutely NO possibility that some slitch, some day, might not decide to play the rape card on YOU? Obviously, the circumstances are not going to be the same, but can you say with 100% certainty that you will NEVER find yourself on the wrong end of a lying whore's accusation? If you answered with a yes, then you are a liar. It doesn't really matter if you lie to me, but you are truly lying to yourself, brother, if you honestly think that something similar cannot happen to you. That your life will be thrown into utter chaos because of the words from the lips of a lying bitch.

What makes this case interesting to me is the revelation of the role of the puppet of the female-dominated legal system. The way that, by default, the District Attorney assumed from the start that those accused by the whore were guilty. That everything proceeded on the assumption of guilt. Mr. Nifong simply carried on as usual, having decided that these men were guilty. Any information that was contrary was ignored, or even possibly covered up.

This is the true danger of the political and legal power of the slitch, brothers. The guilty until proven innocent nature of accusations made by women against men and the willingness of those in the legal system to accomodate the lies of women.

But what about the woman? What about the whore that tried to ruin the lives of these young men? There seems to be a lot of talk surrounding the other players in this drama. . .but what about the bitch that started it all? Does she have to share any consequences of her attempted slitchery that almost ruined lives and caused the fall of a District Attorney?

Now that the falsely accused have been cleared of all charges, its time to pursue the real criminal: Crystal Gail Mangum. If there is any justice at all in this country, she will be brought before a judge and jury and tried for her crimes.

Amen.

Posted by Coincidence on 06-19-2007 11:16 AM:

I notice Nifong is a man. Calling him a puppet is just a distraction from the fact that he took this to the level where people's lives could be ruined..

Posted by bunkum on 06-19-2007 07:35 PM:

quote:

#3: NOBODY wants to see my chest. . .

What about the bitches?

"Good God! What kind of hallucinogen leaves you high enough to be blissfully unaware of a genital amputation but lucid enough to grease up a pan and cook up a wiener? "

--pervscan.com

Posted by paultheo on 06-19-2007 08:23 PM:

Slitches, bunky. Keep up.

Posted by Pinecrika on 06-19-2007 08:29 PM:

quote:
[BWhat the fuck is SPF?
. [/B]

Sun Protection Factor

Posted by atom on 06-19-2007 10:33 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by bunkum
What about the bitches?

I repeat. . .Nobody.

Posted by atom on 06-20-2007 12:00 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Coincidence
I notice Nifong is a man. Calling him a puppet is just a distraction from the fact that he took this to the level where people's lives could be ruined..

I call him a puppet because he, and others within the American legal system, have sold their soul to the feminist political agenda, making it easier for women to cause more damage than necessary through the use of the legal system against men. Prosecution of false claims should be mandatory and carry substantial penalties if convicted.

Amen.

Posted by Coincidence on 06-20-2007 03:47 PM:

Nifong wanted some money, I don't think he could care less about feminist agenda. But prove me wrong.

Meanwhile,
1: You sound like militant feminists did in the 70's
2: Are you angry because noone ever acknowledged you were raped?