The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > Moderators
Pages (5): « 1 2 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Haxorblade
talk show host

Wow, so hard to choose. Im not even sure if i qualify for some custom title....but i think if i do, im going to be the coolest bad ass mother fucker in the world...jon leguizamo (spell) when he was in romeo and juliet. i shall be the Prince of Cats, or The Pest....whatever works good....

------------------
Beugten unten vor mir und schmecken meinen Wrath

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-15-2000 06:11 AM
Haxorblade is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Haxorblade Click here to Send Haxorblade a Private Message Find more posts by Haxorblade Add Haxorblade to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MstrG
The Talamasca

Check it now Haxor ...

------------------
"I swear, by my life and love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man nor ask another man to live for mine."

Old Post 08-15-2000 06:25 AM
MstrG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MstrG Click here to Send MstrG a Private Message Visit MstrG's homepage! Find more posts by MstrG Add MstrG to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Haxorblade
talk show host

You are one cool ass mother fucker man! Thanks. You have always been a great help to me when i was confused.

------------------

Old Post 08-15-2000 06:27 AM
Haxorblade is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Haxorblade Click here to Send Haxorblade a Private Message Find more posts by Haxorblade Add Haxorblade to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MstrG
The Talamasca

That's 2 ass-kissing points for you Mr. Prince of Cats!

------------------
"I swear, by my life and love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man nor ask another man to live for mine."

Old Post 08-15-2000 06:30 AM
MstrG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MstrG Click here to Send MstrG a Private Message Visit MstrG's homepage! Find more posts by MstrG Add MstrG to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Haxorblade
talk show host

Uh...cool! or something like that....

------------------

Old Post 08-15-2000 06:32 AM
wonderaz
Sarky Bastard

Remember, Folks...
If you want a title, all you have to do is ask. 20 characters or less.
If you whine that you don't have one and don't give us an idea of what you want, you could wind up like missphinx!

Old Post 08-15-2000 06:35 AM
wonderaz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wonderaz Click here to Send wonderaz a Private Message Visit wonderaz's homepage! Find more posts by wonderaz Add wonderaz to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shnakeman
Scarred for Life

Can I have one too?
Snake Bite Love?
Please?

Old Post 08-15-2000 06:35 AM
shnakeman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shnakeman Click here to Send shnakeman a Private Message Visit shnakeman's homepage! Find more posts by shnakeman Add shnakeman to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
opus
shhh,listen

quote:
Originally posted by wonderaz:
Remember, Folks...
you could wind up like missphinx!

i have atitle but im gonna go in the corner and play with myself anyway

Old Post 08-15-2000 06:37 AM
opus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for opus Click here to Send opus a Private Message Find more posts by opus Add opus to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
missphinx
Edgy the Budgie

quote:
Remember, Folks...
If you whine that you don't have one and don't give us an idea of what you want, you could wind up like missphinx!

Oh shut yer trap ya old pudpuller. They wish they could be so lucky.

(I can't *wait* to see what *this* gets me...snicker)

Old Post 08-15-2000 06:39 AM
missphinx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for missphinx Click here to Send missphinx a Private Message Find more posts by missphinx Add missphinx to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wonderaz
Sarky Bastard

There you go, shnakeman.

And you go right ahead opus, enjoy yourself.
(crazy penguin)

Old Post 08-15-2000 06:40 AM
wonderaz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wonderaz Click here to Send wonderaz a Private Message Visit wonderaz's homepage! Find more posts by wonderaz Add wonderaz to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shnakeman
Scarred for Life

Talking

Cool!Thanks man!

------------------
God told me to skin you alive.

Old Post 08-15-2000 06:40 AM
shnakeman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shnakeman Click here to Send shnakeman a Private Message Visit shnakeman's homepage! Find more posts by shnakeman Add shnakeman to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Boobsnbuds
Puddly Guppy

"Remember, Folks...
If you whine that you don't have one and don't give us an idea of what you want, you could wind up like missphinx!"

uhhhh....hehehe
Wonder....
Tampon Recepticle was NOT one of the 2 suggestions I made.
hehehe
I did about fall out of my chair laughing when I saw it, but I'm not sure I want to be branded that way for very long...
hehehehehe

------------------

http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/boobsandbuds

You must have a FREE Yahoo ID to join the club and view the pictures.

Old Post 08-15-2000 06:45 AM
Boobsnbuds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Boobsnbuds Click here to Send Boobsnbuds a Private Message Find more posts by Boobsnbuds Add Boobsnbuds to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quins
Chicken Tender

Can I have *cums in pants*?

P-p-p-please?

------------------
Hard to believe I beat out 1,000,000 other sperm isn't it?

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Sp00ky owns me.

Old Post 08-15-2000 06:46 AM
quins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for quins Click here to Send quins a Private Message Find more posts by quins Add quins to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
opus
shhh,listen

hahahahahahahaahahahahaahahhahhaahaha

look at the funny tampon recepticle

Old Post 08-15-2000 06:47 AM
opus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for opus Click here to Send opus a Private Message Find more posts by opus Add opus to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wonderaz
Sarky Bastard

Ummm... Did you ever come up with a title missphinx? Or shall I just keep guessing?

Old Post 08-15-2000 06:47 AM
quins
Chicken Tender

excellante!!!!!

------------------
Hard to believe I beat out 1,000,000 other sperm isn't it?

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Sp00ky owns me.

Old Post 08-15-2000 06:48 AM
quins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for quins Click here to Send quins a Private Message Find more posts by quins Add quins to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SkapeGoat
Someone

Question

Can I have my title changed to "King of the Assholes" since I'm, well, you know, King of the Assholes?

------------------
Here I am... Oh well.

( _ )
<'.'>
..V..

Old Post 08-15-2000 06:48 AM
SkapeGoat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SkapeGoat Click here to Send SkapeGoat a Private Message Find more posts by SkapeGoat Add SkapeGoat to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MstrG
The Talamasca

quote:
Ummm... Did you ever come up with a title missphinx? Or shall I just keep guessing?

I took care of missphinx over in another thread ... the same one where she was taking care of herself.

------------------

Old Post 08-15-2000 06:49 AM
wonderaz
Sarky Bastard

You folks had better be careful this morning. You have both MstrG and myself dealing with you and our collective humor is, shall we say, merciless. heh heh

Old Post 08-15-2000 06:54 AM
Pangloss
feu follet

We need some fucking points over here too.

Hey, wait. 'Fucking Points'.

Can I have some of those?

------------------
The dreams ain't broken here; they're just walking with a limp...

Old Post 08-15-2000 06:57 AM
Pangloss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pangloss Click here to Send Pangloss a Private Message Find more posts by Pangloss Add Pangloss to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wonderaz
Sarky Bastard

quote:
Originally posted by SkapeGoat:
Can I have my title changed to "King of the Assholes" since I'm, well, you know, King of the Assholes?

Sure. If the shoe fits...

Old Post 08-15-2000 06:58 AM
absolut
one sock

quote:
Originally posted by Pangloss:

So he walks over to a large police landrover, and hurls all over the bonnet.

Pan...I've gotta meet your grandad!!

quote:

Fucking orange and green vomit with bits of carrot and cheese.

Why is there ALWAYS carrot???

Old Post 08-15-2000 02:14 PM
absolut is offline Click Here to See the Profile for absolut Click here to Send absolut a Private Message Find more posts by absolut Add absolut to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote