The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > Pads 'n Nads (& mousepads) > Wrasslin' Thread
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Tefl
Reality Theorist

quote:
Originally posted by Large Filipino
Chyna. I had a dream she fucked me up really bad.

She stuck her clenis up your pooper.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-06-2012 02:32 AM
Tefl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tefl Click here to Send Tefl a Private Message Find more posts by Tefl Add Tefl to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
retroguy_fawkes
General Smartassery

But... but... but... up and coming talent in the indies.

Old Post 10-06-2012 02:33 AM
retroguy_fawkes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for retroguy_fawkes Click here to Send retroguy_fawkes a Private Message Find more posts by retroguy_fawkes Add retroguy_fawkes to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
retroguy_fawkes
General Smartassery

Old Post 10-06-2012 02:38 AM
retroguy_fawkes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for retroguy_fawkes Click here to Send retroguy_fawkes a Private Message Find more posts by retroguy_fawkes Add retroguy_fawkes to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
retroguy_fawkes
General Smartassery

Old Post 10-06-2012 03:24 AM
retroguy_fawkes
General Smartassery

Old Post 10-06-2012 03:35 AM
retroguy_fawkes
General Smartassery

Old Post 10-06-2012 03:39 AM
gundamgarrett
the Schleprock of sex

Old Post 11-14-2012 08:41 AM
gundamgarrett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gundamgarrett Click here to Send gundamgarrett a Private Message Find more posts by gundamgarrett Add gundamgarrett to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rokkr
Completely Wack

Soap opera for the testosterone set. Just as mincy as daily dramas for housewives.

Old Post 11-16-2012 01:18 AM
Rokkr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rokkr Click here to Send Rokkr a Private Message Find more posts by Rokkr Add Rokkr to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
retroguy_fawkes
General Smartassery

And lately it has been unwatchable for me.

Thanks Ryback... Sloth with roid rage looking bastard.

Old Post 12-03-2012 02:22 AM
Brett
Say no to edit rape

I'm not sure I could ignore the draw of an easy win.

Old Post 12-03-2012 01:43 PM
Brett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brett Click here to Send Brett a Private Message Find more posts by Brett Add Brett to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tefl
Reality Theorist

I never thought I'd see a day when wrestling could be more retarded than 'rasslin.

In TN, no less.

So I did some digging and found the explanation. It's Brentwood. That's a section of Nashville about five miles south from the heart of the city. As it claims on the schools webpage, "The area encompasses community subdivisions, rural single family homes, and gated communities. The residents are predominantly professional people classified in the middle to upper income brackets." It opened about six years ago to "meet the needs of the growing student population." It also states it's mission as to create "responsible citizens capable of contributing to a democratic society."

So in summary, it was a egalitarian, let the retard win so no ones feelings get hurt, exercise by a school full of carpetbagging, big city libtards.

No surprise there at all.

Old Post 12-03-2012 07:41 PM
Tefl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tefl Click here to Send Tefl a Private Message Find more posts by Tefl Add Tefl to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
retroguy_fawkes
General Smartassery

Why not tie that poor child up like a puppet?

Old Post 12-08-2012 02:55 AM
avert_your_eyes
The Ultimate Male

Alter, he's happy, you can see him grin in the end, what the fuck is your problem with allowing the paralyzed kid to win a wrestling match once in his life...seriously dude, get over your god damn issues...SCHRECKLICHER TYP; *SCHÜTTEL*

William Gibson

Old Post 12-08-2012 03:23 AM
avert_your_eyes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for avert_your_eyes Click here to Send avert_your_eyes a Private Message Find more posts by avert_your_eyes Add avert_your_eyes to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mattdk
, Architect Of Thought

I have been out of the loop for a while and I think I'm going through withdraw. Keep trying to book my coworkers in a straight up tag team match! or ten-man battle royal! I'll never be as lame as Teddy

Old Post 12-17-2012 05:11 AM
mattdk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mattdk Click here to Send mattdk a Private Message Find more posts by mattdk Add mattdk to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
retroguy_fawkes
General Smartassery

To not be lame is to not have a main event that's a tag team/lumberjack match.

Old Post 12-18-2012 11:45 PM
mattdk
, Architect Of Thought

Hahaha I forgot about lumberjacks in my nonpro card

Old Post 12-20-2012 05:15 AM
mattdk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mattdk Click here to Send mattdk a Private Message Find more posts by mattdk Add mattdk to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
retroguy_fawkes
General Smartassery

"Hey look it's Tyler Reks and JTG."

....who?

Old Post 12-23-2012 10:52 PM