The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > Images Of Desanctity > Photoshop Contest Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.50 average.
Pages (71): « First ... « 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Pinecrika
Muffer's He-beast

About as much as you could swallow.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-14-2012 12:45 PM
Pinecrika is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pinecrika Click here to Send Pinecrika a Private Message Find more posts by Pinecrika Add Pinecrika to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DRZ
SS: GIFs ARE autoplays!

Fantasy of yours?

Old Post 12-14-2012 12:48 PM
DRZ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DRZ Click here to Send DRZ a Private Message Find more posts by DRZ Add DRZ to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pinecrika
Muffer's He-beast

Watching you guzzle a beards worth of spooey? Not a fantasy but I'd post it on the internet.

Old Post 12-14-2012 01:18 PM
Pinecrika is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pinecrika Click here to Send Pinecrika a Private Message Find more posts by Pinecrika Add Pinecrika to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DRZ

Girls like it, they're gross.

Old Post 12-14-2012 01:50 PM
DRZ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DRZ Click here to Send DRZ a Private Message Find more posts by DRZ Add DRZ to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SimpleSimon
Dead Horse Rider

Well done photochop, cruncle. I chuckled.

Old Post 12-14-2012 03:32 PM
SimpleSimon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SimpleSimon Click here to Send SimpleSimon a Private Message Find more posts by SimpleSimon Add SimpleSimon to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
creepy uncle
Anal oops

Old Post 12-15-2012 12:56 AM
creepy uncle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for creepy uncle Click here to Send creepy uncle a Private Message Find more posts by creepy uncle Add creepy uncle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
creepy uncle
Anal oops

Old Post 12-16-2012 12:55 AM
creepy uncle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for creepy uncle Click here to Send creepy uncle a Private Message Find more posts by creepy uncle Add creepy uncle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
karen
Lesser Satan

Unhappy

Old Post 12-16-2012 01:17 AM
karen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for karen Click here to Send karen a Private Message Find more posts by karen Add karen to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Muffy
Crika bait

The original photo of Brett totally looks like Jon Heder - photoshop him in to a peacock costume = instant blades of glory.

Old Post 12-16-2012 01:24 AM
Muffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Muffy Click here to Send Muffy a Private Message Find more posts by Muffy Add Muffy to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
creepy uncle
Anal oops

Fuck.

Old Post 12-16-2012 01:24 AM
creepy uncle
Anal oops

quote:
Originally posted by Muffy
The original photo of Brett totally looks like Jon Heder - photoshop him in to a peacock costume = instant blades of glory.

I hope you've shown your husband my preventative dip shop.
That stuff will de-jaw him.

Old Post 12-16-2012 01:28 AM
Pinecrika
Muffer's He-beast

It hurts my heart you you vilify my harmless, smokeless tobacco so.

Old Post 12-16-2012 02:15 AM
creepy uncle
Anal oops

I just want to see you keep eating pussy.

Old Post 12-16-2012 02:19 AM
DRZ

Look how happy he is.

Old Post 12-16-2012 03:44 PM
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

Attachment: teqvt copy.jpg
This has been downloaded 136 time(s).

I want a Trump sex doll.
I would throw it in a Orangutan enclosure
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 12-16-2012 04:24 PM
Large Filipino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Large Filipino Click here to Send Large Filipino a Private Message Visit Large Filipino's homepage! Find more posts by Large Filipino Add Large Filipino to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brett
Say no to edit rape

I've seen 8 Mile before. LF's is much worse.

Old Post 12-16-2012 04:37 PM
Brett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brett Click here to Send Brett a Private Message Find more posts by Brett Add Brett to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DRZ

quote:
Originally posted by Brett
I've seen 8 Mile before.

Why??

Old Post 12-16-2012 04:56 PM
Brett
Say no to edit rape

I'll watch most any movie. I haven't seen it in a while, but I don't recall it being bad at all.

Old Post 12-16-2012 05:05 PM
Brett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brett Click here to Send Brett a Private Message Find more posts by Brett Add Brett to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nimh
Fluffy Bunny

Old Post 12-17-2012 02:29 AM
Nimh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nimh Click here to Send Nimh a Private Message Find more posts by Nimh Add Nimh to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DRZ

awwww, and it's Christmas. Chin up little fella.

Last edited by DRZ on 12-17-2012 at 12:09 PM

Old Post 12-17-2012 12:00 PM
creepy uncle
Anal oops

At least you're trying to be original and not copying me Phil.

Old Post 12-17-2012 01:29 PM
rust
Headbugs 40

Old Post 12-17-2012 02:30 PM
rust is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rust Click here to Send rust a Private Message Find more posts by rust Add rust to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
creepy uncle
Anal oops

Old Post 12-25-2012 11:39 PM
DRZ

And you could have saved his life with that 3K by buying him a caravan.

Old Post 12-26-2012 12:20 AM
creepy uncle
Anal oops

In all seriousness, you should go and check on him. Give him a warm coffee and a fruit mince pie.

Old Post 12-26-2012 12:33 AM