The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > Chuckle.... /Me nods to the ladys...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
CzEcH rEcK
circle of duck

Post Chuckle.... /Me nods to the ladys...

A group of girlfriends are on vacation when they see a five-story hotel with a sign that reads: *For Women Only.* Since they are without their boyfriends and husbands, they decide to go in.

The bouncer, a very attractive guy, explains to them how it works. We have five floors. Go up floor by floor, and once you find what you are looking for, you can stay there. It's easy to decide since each floor has a
sign telling you what's inside.?

So they start going up, and on the first floor the sign reads:

All the men on this floor are short and plain.? The friends laugh, and without hesitation move on to the next floor. The sign on the second floor reads:

All the men here are short and handsome. Still, this isn't good enough, so the friends continue on up. They reach the third
floor and the sign reads:

All the men here are tall and plain.

They still want to do better, and so, knowing there are still two floors left, they keep going. On the fourth floor, the sign is perfect:

All the men here are tall and handsome.

The women get excited and are about to go in when they realize that there is still one floor left. Wondering what they are missing,
they head up to the fifth floor. There they find a sign that reads:

There are no men here. This floor was built only to prove that there is no way to please a woman.

------------------
Do you know what "nemesis" means?
A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-17-2001 09:03 AM
CzEcH rEcK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CzEcH rEcK Click here to Send CzEcH rEcK a Private Message Visit CzEcH rEcK's homepage! Find more posts by CzEcH rEcK Add CzEcH rEcK to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bibrau
formerly Gen/illussion

Haha

------------------------

Old Post 08-17-2001 09:09 AM
Bibrau is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bibrau Click here to Send Bibrau a Private Message Find more posts by Bibrau Add Bibrau to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mordecai

Czech is the speaker of many wisdoms.

-m

------------------------

Obscurum per obscurius, ignotum per ignotius

Old Post 08-17-2001 02:47 PM
Mordecai is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mordecai Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Add Mordecai to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gazin
Dreamer2CDreamer2B

that was great...

Old Post 08-17-2001 11:06 PM
Gazin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gazin Click here to Send Gazin a Private Message Find more posts by Gazin Add Gazin to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fiend
Medically crazy

Thumbs up

that was my second time reading it but i was just as funny as the first

------------------------
"It's not whether you win or lose...it's how drunk you get while playing the game."
-Homer Simpson

Old Post 08-17-2001 11:07 PM
Fiend is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fiend Click here to Send Fiend a Private Message Find more posts by Fiend Add Fiend to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wonderaz
Sarky Bastard

Wait... If the hotel is for women only, why are there men there? Is there only one restroom in the lobby and if there are two, are there urinals in one of them?
Why do they need a bouncer in a hotel?
Where is this place and do they take American Express?
There are so may questions to be answered here. God, I love coffee.

Old Post 08-18-2001 11:56 AM
wonderaz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wonderaz Click here to Send wonderaz a Private Message Visit wonderaz's homepage! Find more posts by wonderaz Add wonderaz to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote