The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > [suggestions] i see...i see...i see FISH! no, that's just the fishbowl...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
morgana
THE Bitch

Post i see...i see...i see FISH! no, that's just the fishbowl...

once we get this thing up and running, the editorial aspects smoothed out, and dingle's had a week or two of vacation, i would like permission to do horoscopes for the asylum. no gloom and doom stuff, just lighthearted, fun kinda stuff. and a small spot on the main page, of course. *wink, wink*. hehe. and i would like to talk to chelle and karen about tag-teaming on a love advice column as well. we could set up an email address where people could anonymously ask advice, and the three of us could give our three perspectives on how to handle it. hmmm?
-------------

"I knew it was going to be in the last place I looked, so I looked there first." ---Delirium

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-04-2000 05:15 PM
morgana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for morgana Click here to Send morgana a Private Message Visit morgana's homepage! Find more posts by morgana Add morgana to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
karen
Lesser Satan

I really like the horoscopes thing.
Im not a big believer... but if theyre fun, cool.
Although I admit I know more than my fair share about conducting horoscopes. Been studying that crap since I was 7 or so.
Love, advice, any advice.. cool.
I had an advice column at Lawngnome.net for a bit too(before sarah redid the entire site).
Im down.
Admins? what do you think?

------------------
http://asylumwhores.com/karen
What are regrets?
Just lessons we havent learned yet.

Old Post 11-04-2000 05:20 PM
karen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for karen Click here to Send karen a Private Message Find more posts by karen Add karen to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iglo

that is nothing personal !! really i promise.
not against you morgana , nor you karen. but if there is an advice thingy it should be done by joeycat and absolut, the two women in here who surely know the most and have the certain way of handling people. they have always had an open ear for everyone.
do the horroscopes alright... but advice , hmm ? really , dont get that as an offence, i just think the two qualify better for the job

------------------
signatures ? all they do is wasteing bandwidth

Old Post 11-04-2000 07:19 PM
iglo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for iglo Click here to Send iglo a Private Message Find more posts by iglo Add iglo to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
melon
Fishleader

fish? where?

dammit. i dont see any fish.

------------------
ALL HAIL FISHLEADER!
you may be british.
join the FISHNATION music group!
visit the FISHNATION homepage!

Old Post 11-05-2000 04:56 PM
melon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for melon Click here to Send melon a Private Message Visit melon's homepage! Find more posts by melon Add melon to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dead_Junkie
Adorable Pussycat

Old Post 11-05-2000 05:15 PM
Dead_Junkie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dead_Junkie Click here to Send Dead_Junkie a Private Message Find more posts by Dead_Junkie Add Dead_Junkie to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SocialParasite
wallet.dat is where it at

Just rip off the one on The Onion.

------------------
"Your experiment this week, Joel, is called Pod People. It has nothing to do with pods, it has nothing to do with people, it has everything to do with *hurting*." - Dr. Forrester, MST3K

Was it something you would do for anybody?
Was it what you'd only do for me?
Or was it something where you acted when you saw the need
And knew that there would be a way the act could be repaid
And so it may, but for today
I want to thank you for putting me back in my snail shell

Old Post 11-08-2000 03:22 AM
SocialParasite is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SocialParasite Click here to Send SocialParasite a Private Message Find more posts by SocialParasite Add SocialParasite to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
opus
shhh,listen

Talking

Actually,i think the main page needs more stuff like this.Every thing on that main page is just stuff that advertises the forum.If things other than forun centric stuff where on there it would probably bring in more people.As it stands now it just looks like a ego booster for us forum people.And i dont think thats what your trying to acomplish. hope that made sence,i type like crap:P

Old Post 11-08-2000 04:59 AM
opus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for opus Click here to Send opus a Private Message Find more posts by opus Add opus to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MadBomber
¤¬=(©)

quote:
Originally posted by opus:
hope that made sence,i type like crap

no No NO .. I want TWO cheeseburgers, ONE small fry, and TWO apple pies and a MEDIUM chocolate shake.

------------------------
I'll be stomping the ass out of Marry Poppins if anyone needs me.

Old Post 11-08-2000 07:58 PM
MadBomber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MadBomber Click here to Send MadBomber a Private Message Visit MadBomber's homepage! Find more posts by MadBomber Add MadBomber to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote