The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > Images Of Desanctity > BODY PIERCEING SAVED MY LIFE!!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Postmodgirl
quivering arshle

Post BODY PIERCEING SAVED MY LIFE!!!

thought this was amusing

------------------
post·mod·ern
post·mod·ern or post-mod·ern (pst-mdrn)
adj.
Of or relating to art, architecture, or literature that reacts against earlier modernist principles, as by reintroducing traditional or classical elements of style or by carrying modernist styles or practices to extremes

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-08-2000 11:09 PM
Postmodgirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Postmodgirl Click here to Send Postmodgirl a Private Message Visit Postmodgirl's homepage! Find more posts by Postmodgirl Add Postmodgirl to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Avondale
oh hello

There is actually a church that bases its religion on body mods. The idea is to prevent discrimination in the workplace. I suppose you could say it's a scam..

Basically, it is illegal to deny somebody a job because of their religion. It is NOT illegal to deny somebody a job because they have facial tattoos, and piercings. So if somebody says they can't have the job because of their mods, it is religious discrimination, and they have the right to file a complaint, and possibly get the job....or whatever, I dunno.

------------------------
[ Insert Catchy Phrase Here ]

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-09-2000 01:26 AM
Avondale is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Avondale Click here to Send Avondale a Private Message Find more posts by Avondale Add Avondale to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote