The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > Images Of Desanctity > Separated at birth?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
DevilMoon
passive stalker?

Post Separated at birth?

Lookahere, young sportsman. That-there's the kitchen area where Ma and Pa chow down. Over there's the TV, two hours a day maximum, either educational or football so's you don't ruin your appreciation of the finer things. This-here's the divan, for socialzin' and relaxin' with the family unit. Yessir, many's the day we sat there and said wouldn't it be nice to have a youngster here to share our thoughts and feelin's-

He's tired, Hi.

Well we'll just sit you right there, boy ... Just put those dogs up'n take a load off.

---------
This & Big Lebowski are two of my favorites, I can't wait to see the new Coen Bros. film.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-18-2000 10:50 PM
DevilMoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DevilMoon Click here to Send DevilMoon a Private Message Find more posts by DevilMoon Add DevilMoon to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MadBomber
¤¬=(©)

I do belive this has become my new all time favorite thread
*sings the raising arizona theme*
wah whoooooooooo oo whoo whoo whoo whooooooooo whooo whoooooooooo whooo oo oo whoo whoo oo

------------------------
¤¬=(©) .. boOM!!

[This message has been edited by MadBomber (edited 12-18-2000).]

Old Post 12-18-2000 11:09 PM
MadBomber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MadBomber Click here to Send MadBomber a Private Message Visit MadBomber's homepage! Find more posts by MadBomber Add MadBomber to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HELL
euphorbia's bad side

hahahahahahaha!!!!

Old Post 12-18-2000 11:28 PM
HELL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HELL Click here to Send HELL a Private Message Find more posts by HELL Add HELL to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paint CHiPs
Smartest Man in the World

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA.

From David Grohl to H.I. McDunna.

Old Post 12-18-2000 11:56 PM
Paint CHiPs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paint CHiPs Click here to Send Paint CHiPs a Private Message Visit Paint CHiPs's homepage! Find more posts by Paint CHiPs Add Paint CHiPs to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paint CHiPs
Smartest Man in the World

The irony.

The name is smalls. Leonard Smalls. Friends call me Lenny. Ain't got no friends.

[This message has been edited by Paint CHiPs (edited 12-18-2000).]

Old Post 12-19-2000 12:07 AM
Paint CHiPs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paint CHiPs Click here to Send Paint CHiPs a Private Message Visit Paint CHiPs's homepage! Find more posts by Paint CHiPs Add Paint CHiPs to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nutrimentia
plata o plomo

Boy, you got a panty on yer head!

------------------------
nutriment noun: 1. nourishing food. 2. an intellectual or artistic etc. nourishment or stimulus.

-ia as in dement-ia or minut-ia or milit-ia or M-IA or C-IA or........

All Hail Eris! All Hail Discord-ia!

Old Post 12-19-2000 12:21 AM
Nutrimentia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nutrimentia Click here to Send Nutrimentia a Private Message Visit Nutrimentia's homepage! Find more posts by Nutrimentia Add Nutrimentia to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WastedPotential
sociotard

I need a really good quality version of that leonard smalls pic so's I can make a t-shirt.

I heard that Wonder fetched thirty thousand dollars as a baby. Those were 1953 dollars.

------------------------
POW!

Old Post 12-21-2000 04:49 PM
WastedPotential is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WastedPotential Click here to Send WastedPotential a Private Message Find more posts by WastedPotential Add WastedPotential to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote