The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > Effluvia. by Feral Automaton - 05/08/01
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
T H E A S Y L U M
Administrator

Effluvia. by Feral Automaton - 05/08/01

Effluvia. «

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-08-2001 04:16 PM
T H E A S Y L U M is offline Click Here to See the Profile for T H E A S Y L U M Click here to Send T H E A S Y L U M a Private Message Find more posts by T H E A S Y L U M Add T H E A S Y L U M to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Hahahahaha! ". . . more ready than before to deal with her shit."

My favorite columnist strikes again! Folks, Feral has told several of those close to him that he's a piano player in a whorehouse.

Makes perfect sense to me. This was the best one yet, ol' pal! Amen.

Old Post 05-08-2001 11:40 PM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roshigoth
The Cheesemeister

This one was... interesting... rather disgusting... But at least I followed fine. Either you're writing more clearly, or I'm learning to understand you, and I'm not sure which.

Still, nice job on it.

------------------------
Emotional landscapes, they puzzle me. --Bjork
Graphic Cheeseworks.

Old Post 05-09-2001 12:56 AM
Roshigoth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roshigoth Click here to Send Roshigoth a Private Message Find more posts by Roshigoth Add Roshigoth to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goatboy
the anticlimax

quote:
I can feel dicks, the broken shafts of dicks of other men dead and limp inside of her stomach.

Women are such sluts.

quote:
... more ready than before to deal with her shit

That was a great ending.

Very funny.

------------------------
A closed mouth gathers no feet.

Old Post 05-09-2001 02:53 AM
Goatboy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goatboy Click here to Send Goatboy a Private Message Find more posts by Goatboy Add Goatboy to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Feral Automaton
control your staffs

Thanks. Good to know that people read this fucking thing.

Sorry that I don't update very often. I get busy doing real things and I forget that I have a brain that has to take the occasional verbal shit.

Sorry it has seemed more like the runs, I'll try and get something solid here one day.

Old Post 05-14-2001 06:38 AM
Feral Automaton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Feral Automaton Click here to Send Feral Automaton a Private Message Find more posts by Feral Automaton Add Feral Automaton to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nutrimentia
plata o plomo

Feral-

This was neat. I can't really find the words I want to use to express what I thought, but I enjoyed it. It was linear and lucid, yet surreal enough to surprise and activate me. The final line was funny and right on.

------------------------
The Law of Fives is never wrong.

Old Post 05-23-2001 05:40 AM
Nutrimentia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nutrimentia Click here to Send Nutrimentia a Private Message Visit Nutrimentia's homepage! Find more posts by Nutrimentia Add Nutrimentia to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RogueWarrior
Cuddly Puppy

That was disturbing, Feral. Thanks for the creeping out.

------------------------
We are the damned of all the world

Old Post 05-23-2001 04:59 PM
RogueWarrior is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RogueWarrior Click here to Send RogueWarrior a Private Message Find more posts by RogueWarrior Add RogueWarrior to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dingle
Gay for Mugtoe

that was soooo erotic

*jerks off*

Old Post 06-04-2001 09:42 PM
Dingle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dingle Click here to Send Dingle a Private Message Find more posts by Dingle Add Dingle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote