The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > Gaming/Sports: For anyone who has Unreal Tournament.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
SkapeGoat
Someone

Question For anyone who has Unreal Tournament.

How do you install the bonus pack?

------------------
©RandomnothinG®

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-25-2000 10:13 PM
SkapeGoat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SkapeGoat Click here to Send SkapeGoat a Private Message Find more posts by SkapeGoat Add SkapeGoat to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SocialParasite
wallet.dat is where it at

You discombobulate the penis.vxd file

------------------
"Your experiment this week, Joel, is called Pod People. It has nothing to do with pods, it has nothing to do with people, it has everything to do with *hurting*." - Dr. Forrester, MST3K

Was it something you would do for anybody?
Was it what you'd only do for me?
Or was it something where you acted when you saw the need
And knew that there would be a way the act could be repaid
And so it may, but for today
I want to thank you for putting me back in my snail shell

Old Post 10-25-2000 10:21 PM
SocialParasite is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SocialParasite Click here to Send SocialParasite a Private Message Find more posts by SocialParasite Add SocialParasite to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aminal
incomplete

quake 3 pisses all over UT (-1 Troll)

------------------
a /\/\ i n a l

"My God, I haven't been fucked like that since grade school!" - Fight Club

"The only thing the Spice Girls ever did for 'Girl Power' was persuade 8 year old girls to dress like 50 year old hookers"

[This message has been edited by aminal (edited 10-25-2000).]

Old Post 10-25-2000 10:21 PM
aminal is offline Click Here to See the Profile for aminal Click here to Send aminal a Private Message Find more posts by aminal Add aminal to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fiend
Medically crazy

man that game sucks skapegoat, play a real one like q3

fuckin newbies

Old Post 10-25-2000 10:41 PM
Fiend is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fiend Click here to Send Fiend a Private Message Find more posts by Fiend Add Fiend to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Musashi
Fluffy Bunny

Talking

there should be a .umod file that you downloaded. right click that and choose install if it's there.

you actually MAY be able to just double click it. all .umod files should be associated with UT which would automatically install it.

q3 isn't a real game, it's a game engine. the quake community hasn't written a good enough MOD to make it worth playing yet =P...team arena may change that, but for now, that's my opinion and i'm sticking with it!

yes, i own it, yes i play it occasionally...hell, i even was part of several MODs for it, but i still like UT much better

but then again, i'm also smarter & more mature than the average q3 player...which is probably why i don't like dealing with them as much =)

------------------
d0n't click this link! (but be sure to tell your friends about it!)

[This message has been edited by Musashi (edited 10-26-2000).]

Old Post 10-26-2000 08:46 AM
Musashi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Musashi Click here to Send Musashi a Private Message Visit Musashi's homepage! Find more posts by Musashi Add Musashi to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shadow23
in dust we trust

UT doth roxxZ0r. I ought to break it out more often, especially after a hard day at work. One of these days I may afford a PS2, or Alice may get released, sure to suck months from my life (with my Lewis Carrol fixation, such a gem is for to drool). Till then, a little harmless mayhem ought to vent some steam nicely.

(edit) Oh yeah, installing the bonus pack, I did it once, but have totally forgotten how I did so. Sorry:/
------------------

[This message has been edited by Shadow23 (edited 10-26-2000).]

Old Post 10-26-2000 09:44 AM
Shadow23 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shadow23 Click here to Send Shadow23 a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow23 Add Shadow23 to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote