The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > Gaming/Sports: Genre Benders
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Spaceboy
Oblivious poster.

Post Genre Benders

You hear a lot about action/RPGs and other such things, and you can probably think of a game that blurs the line between genres.

I want to know if there's any two genres that you would like to see merged together every once in a while.

Personally, I want to see a Driving/Survival Horror type game.

I'm dead serious. Driving fast can be scary sometimes. It would be a lot of fun to lose control of your car at 95 mph, or go skidding off an overpass.

got any ideas?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-11-2001 06:28 AM
Spaceboy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Spaceboy Click here to Send Spaceboy a Private Message Find more posts by Spaceboy Add Spaceboy to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SocialParasite
wallet.dat is where it at

Survival horror and educational.

"Learn your ABC's while learning how to fire an assault rifle at a horde of the undead."

------------------------
Have a good day, and if you feel like subjecting your genitals to high doses of x-ray radiation I'm sure the world will kindly thank you.

Old Post 03-11-2001 07:10 AM
SocialParasite is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SocialParasite Click here to Send SocialParasite a Private Message Find more posts by SocialParasite Add SocialParasite to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Emerald
Cuddly Puppy

An RPG and The Lost Forum.

------------------------

quote:
"Great minds discuss ideas;
Average minds discuss events;
Small minds discuss people."

Old Post 03-11-2001 07:38 AM
Emerald is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Emerald Click here to Send Emerald a Private Message Find more posts by Emerald Add Emerald to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WastedPotential
sociotard

first-person tetris.

and i'm not talking about that stupid Welltris game, either.

like a UT engine tetris, multiplayer.

you could fire different weapons that shot different blocks at the other players, and they'd have to make lines with them.

sure it's fucking stupid, but i want to see it.

------------------------
POW!

Old Post 03-11-2001 08:09 AM
WastedPotential is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WastedPotential Click here to Send WastedPotential a Private Message Find more posts by WastedPotential Add WastedPotential to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Spaceboy
Oblivious poster.

awesome.

Quaketris

Old Post 03-12-2001 07:12 AM
Spaceboy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Spaceboy Click here to Send Spaceboy a Private Message Find more posts by Spaceboy Add Spaceboy to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote