The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > world trade centre is on fire
Pages (43): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
slappy
slippery when happy

Exclamation world trade centre is on fire

two pasenger planes just crashed into the world trade centre in new york

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-11-2001 02:29 PM
slappy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for slappy Click here to Send slappy a Private Message Find more posts by slappy Add slappy to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
slappy
slippery when happy

jesus. i don't wanna think about how many people were inside those buildings

Old Post 09-11-2001 02:32 PM
slappy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for slappy Click here to Send slappy a Private Message Find more posts by slappy Add slappy to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Smug Git
Arrogance Personified

FUCKING HELL!!

I've been up one of those...

The guardian website says 'suspected terrorism' and that they were passenger planes. ???

Old Post 09-11-2001 02:37 PM
Smug Git is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smug Git Click here to Send Smug Git a Private Message Find more posts by Smug Git Add Smug Git to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BellaGirl
tangled in blue

yep.. there are about 17 people crowded around the tv near my desk watching cnbc
horrible shit.. I think one of the planes was highjacked

Old Post 09-11-2001 02:37 PM
BellaGirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BellaGirl Click here to Send BellaGirl a Private Message Visit BellaGirl's homepage! Find more posts by BellaGirl Add BellaGirl to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BellaGirl
tangled in blue

yep it's terrorists.. bush is making a speech now..
he says they're gonna hunt down the people who did it.

Old Post 09-11-2001 02:43 PM
BellaGirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BellaGirl Click here to Send BellaGirl a Private Message Visit BellaGirl's homepage! Find more posts by BellaGirl Add BellaGirl to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Smug Git
Arrogance Personified

quote:
Originally posted by BellaGirl
yep it's terrorists.. bush is making a speech now..
he says they're gonna hunt down the people who did it.

Presumably they are dead already? Suicide attacks and all...

Old Post 09-11-2001 02:46 PM
Smug Git is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smug Git Click here to Send Smug Git a Private Message Find more posts by Smug Git Add Smug Git to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chantrea
defected

The plane apparently was hijacked from my local air port, Logan (in Boston). This scares me even more because my mom could have been on that flight..she left today for a business trip.

This is really awful, I am at a loss for words.

Old Post 09-11-2001 02:46 PM
Chantrea is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chantrea Click here to Send Chantrea a Private Message Find more posts by Chantrea Add Chantrea to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Spooky
twisty turny thing

thats got to take balls

Old Post 09-11-2001 02:47 PM
Spooky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Spooky Click here to Send Spooky a Private Message Find more posts by Spooky Add Spooky to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Smug Git
Arrogance Personified

quote:
Originally posted by Chantrea
The plane apparently was hijacked from my local air port, Logan (in Boston). This scares me even more because my mom could have been on that flight..she left today for a business trip.

This is really awful, I am at a loss for words.

You don't know if she was on board?

Old Post 09-11-2001 02:49 PM
DevilMoon
passive stalker?

quote:
Originally posted by Spooky
thats got to take balls

What does?

Old Post 09-11-2001 02:49 PM
DevilMoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DevilMoon Click here to Send DevilMoon a Private Message Find more posts by DevilMoon Add DevilMoon to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Spooky
twisty turny thing

Hey remeber guys, the real threat is from rogue states and nuclear missiles. Lets not get it out of perspective now.

Old Post 09-11-2001 02:50 PM
Spooky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Spooky Click here to Send Spooky a Private Message Find more posts by Spooky Add Spooky to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nutrimentia
plata o plomo

Just came over the tube here in Japan. They broke into regular programming and said that a big accident occured that would take some time

HOLY FUCK!!

They showed film of the second plane hitting it.

I am totally in shock... this is sooooo fucked up.

Old Post 09-11-2001 02:52 PM
Nutrimentia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nutrimentia Click here to Send Nutrimentia a Private Message Visit Nutrimentia's homepage! Find more posts by Nutrimentia Add Nutrimentia to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chantrea
defected

She wasn't, she called (and woke me up) to tell me about it. I wouldn't be online right now if she could possibly have been on it. :/

There really are a lot of fucked up people in this world, I can't imagine what point these people were trying to make by doing this.

Chantrea is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chantrea Click here to Send Chantrea a Private Message Find more posts by Chantrea Add Chantrea to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus
Goddess of Whore

What the hell is wrong with people today?

Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Smug Git
Arrogance Personified

Islamic fundamentalists or militia loonies? Got to be one of those I guess.

I remember the Billinsgate bomb here, fucking glass falling out of the sky for hours. My mate was a British Gas engineer, he had to go in because the bomb went off over a gas main. Fucking awful, really.

I wonder why they went in so early in the day?

Nutrimentia
plata o plomo

Some country is going to get fucking carpet bombed

Old Post 09-11-2001 02:53 PM
Nutrimentia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nutrimentia Click here to Send Nutrimentia a Private Message Visit Nutrimentia's homepage! Find more posts by Nutrimentia Add Nutrimentia to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus
Goddess of Whore

And now a fire at the pentagon?? Bomb or plane?
God I wish I had a TV here instead of just a radio.

Old Post 09-11-2001 02:54 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
slappy
slippery when happy

there seems to be yet another building on fire... somewhere around the pentagon. the white house has been evacuated. i think there was some mention of a third plane that was hijacked, but disappeared... i guess they might have found it...

Old Post 09-11-2001 02:56 PM
Dog Breath
Cuddly Puppy

quote:
Originally posted by Spooky
Hey remeber guys, the real threat is from rogue states and nuclear missiles. Lets not get it out of perspective now.

When Bagdad or Jerusalem disapear in a hot flash of gas you will have perspective on rogue states and nuclear missiles.

It is hard to justify the cost of prevention......until you need it.

Old Post 09-11-2001 02:56 PM
Dog Breath is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dog Breath Click here to Send Dog Breath a Private Message Find more posts by Dog Breath Add Dog Breath to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SocialParasite
wallet.dat is where it at

It was obviously a terrorist act. Two planes hitting the same area in a restricted airzone, one plane potentially hijacked. Someone is deffinately getting carpet bombed soon.

It actually makes sense that it happened now: lots of people to kill.

Old Post 09-11-2001 02:57 PM
SocialParasite is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SocialParasite Click here to Send SocialParasite a Private Message Find more posts by SocialParasite Add SocialParasite to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dacarlo
ex-member

Unhappy

Just caught some of the footage from foxnews on CzEcH rEcK's PC. My money is on middle eastern nutters or ruskies.

It's a fuckin tragedy.

Old Post 09-11-2001 02:58 PM
Dacarlo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dacarlo Find more posts by Dacarlo Add Dacarlo to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
slappy
slippery when happy

it's just been confirmed that the fire is coming from the pentagon. an aircraft has crashed near the pentagon.

Old Post 09-11-2001 02:59 PM
Smug Git
Arrogance Personified

This seems extremely well planned. Someone is gonna get an arsekicking.

Bet things are frantic in Israel right now.

Old Post 09-11-2001 03:00 PM
Spooky
twisty turny thing

Has anybody here read 'Executive Orders' by Tom Clancy?

This is fucking wierd.

Old Post 09-11-2001 03:02 PM
aminal
incomplete

CNN is down, MSNBC is performing _really_ poorly and even slashdot is getting hammered.

CONFIRMED
two passenger planes 18 minutes apart, into each of the world trade centre buildings...

RUMOUR
Apparently there has been an explosion at or near the white house and apparently there has been a third plane.

quote:
FROM THE CNN Site before it died:

NEW YORK (CNN) -- What appeared to be two passenger planes crashed into the World Trade Center towers in Manhattan on Tuesday, leaving both towers in flames.

About 18 minutes after the first plane hit the northern tower, a second plane slammed into the southern tower, erupting into a huge fireball. The harrowing images were caught in live video.

Live pictures showed a gaping hole on the side of the northern building, several stories down from the top. Black smoke was billowing from at least two sides.

The second crash hit the second tower several stories lower than the first in a huge burst of flame.

Sean Murtagh, a CNN vice president, was in an office near the World Trade Center towers at the time of the first crash. He witnessed the crash.

"It was a jet, looked like a two-engine jet," Murtagh said. "It looked like maybe a 737."

Murtagh said he saw the plane "teetering back and forth, wingtip to wingtip" before the plane smashed into the side of the building.

Jeanne Yurman witnessed the explosion that followed the crash.

"At first it was like leaflets," she said, describing the debris that fell to the ground. "There was tons of debris and it continues to fall out."

Yurman said she did not see the plane.

Old Post 09-11-2001 03:07 PM
aminal is offline Click Here to See the Profile for aminal Click here to Send aminal a Private Message Find more posts by aminal Add aminal to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote