The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > Images Of Desanctity > Asylum Art: Requested Art For my webpage...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
CRSR
Hits Moi!

Requested Art For my webpage...

Well I've been left in charge of building a webpage for the cafe.

www.nakedcybercafe.com

there isn't anything there atm but I'll be adding stuff in the future.

What I was hoping for was for any form of art that I could use on the page. It needs to be origanal work so I'm not breaking any copyright laws.

Please no NUDITY! suggestive is alright but the page must be rated G. or perhaps PG.

Thanks for your help

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-14-2001 05:23 PM
CRSR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CRSR Click here to Send CRSR a Private Message Find more posts by CRSR Add CRSR to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ny4r147h073p

so why is it called nakedcybercafe if there can't be any nudity??

Last edited by ny4r147h073p on 09-14-2001 at 09:51 PM

Old Post 09-14-2001 08:39 PM
ny4r147h073p is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ny4r147h073p Click here to Send ny4r147h073p a Private Message Find more posts by ny4r147h073p Add ny4r147h073p to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roshigoth
The Cheesemeister

This might take some time as I'm in the middle of about 2 or 3 projects right now (as well as having 4 tests coming up that I need to study for) but I'll see what I can manage for you.

Old Post 09-15-2001 09:42 PM
Roshigoth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roshigoth Click here to Send Roshigoth a Private Message Find more posts by Roshigoth Add Roshigoth to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CRSR
Hits Moi!

thanks all help is good help.
I would also like some flash, from anyone that makes flash.

Old Post 09-16-2001 10:18 PM
CRSR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CRSR Click here to Send CRSR a Private Message Find more posts by CRSR Add CRSR to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rage
ph3/\r my lack of l33tNe5

hmm..I used to be somewhat ok at flash..., and I am getting better daily at photoshop

I'd like to help...

what sorta style are you going for? what sort of look? a trendy, techy sort of look; a dark/dreary/hopeless look; a light/happy go lucky/cheesy sorta look; an "intellectual", we gather around coffee and discuss philosophy (sp?) sort of look? what is going to be the content of the website? What sort of sections do you want? If you know of another site that expresses the same sort of "mood" via the design that you want the webpage to have, post a link, (not so I can copy the design, but so I can get a "feel" of what you want)....

Those things would be a big help in sitting down to help you w/ some artwork/design.

"God belief is just answering a mystery with a mystery, and therefore answers nothing."
-Dan Baker

"Think for yourself, Schmuck!"
-Hagbard Celine's plaque in The Illuminatus! Trilogy

Old Post 09-18-2001 04:52 PM
rage is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rage Click here to Send rage a Private Message Find more posts by rage Add rage to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CRSR
Hits Moi!

I haven't decided on a set look of the site yet. That''s why i was hoping i could get some help here. Show me what got!

Old Post 09-20-2001 03:57 PM
SocialParasite
wallet.dat is where it at

That little R2-D2 is spazzing out.

Old Post 09-20-2001 03:58 PM
SocialParasite is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SocialParasite Click here to Send SocialParasite a Private Message Find more posts by SocialParasite Add SocialParasite to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote