The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > Death to Sailor Moon and hatemail
Pages (13): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
CatFat
rabbit goddess satan

Death to Sailor Moon and hatemail

I made this site several years back called "Death to Sailor Moon" at http://www.gurlpages.com/shadysnady/warning.html I did it as a joke. I'm not a fan of Sailor Moon but I could really care less that its on the air. I mostly wanted to get hatemail. And boy did I get hatemail. I haven't updated the site in a good year but I still get such lovely letters. Anyway...I figured I'm post some of my favorites.

hi my name is Rainbow lancaster i love sailor moon u r a fucking cow and a asshole u donot know how much shit u can get your self in to if ppl see your web site u will be in jall and i mean it! A lot of ppl dislike sailor moon but u donot a 100000000000000 milllons times donot make a web site if the maker of sailor moon see what u did u will go to jall what if little kids see this i will so sew u if this dose not stop! i know the preson who made sailor moon she is like my best friend owwww i cant wait to see u in jall or coat. And i can go on.okay if donot like sailor moon and a alot of ppl hate sailormoon.go, and write a web site about it i have 90 ppl on the msn list and they like sailor moon and some ppl donot but i understand. i have loved sailor moon. then i was 4 and i still do i have CDs Dolls and a lot more.Little gurl.U donot make a web site andcolour in pictures with your really bad ART!!! my email is Sailor_rainbow_@hotmail.com PS u will go to jall

All this time I've gone on your site, looked at the horrid pictures and read your stupid come-backs from the mail people spend their time on to write. Yes, in case you haven't figured it out yet, I am a moonie. (This is the place to put in another stupid come-back!) I have always been too shy to write a letter to you, but now I stand up to be counted! But now, I've figured you all out! You are Sailor Moon! It makes plenty of sense! You acted like an anti-moonie all this time when in side you are the true moon princes! The reason why you did this, I do not know. But if you are the REAL Sailor Moon you will only know. But why Sailor Moon? Why? Making fun of yourself, making a sandwich of Mina, and all the other horrible things? Again, I do not know. Well, I hope I don't make you mad, Moon Princess. ~Maggie~

Dear Toothpick Girl(a girl that has a dick. not a penis a dick oops sorry did i ofend you? Its not ur fault you are so bitchy. You get your ignorance and bitchiness from your mother and your stupidity and ugliness from your father. But how would you know? You always keep your ass in your room and your nose on the computer not open to the outer world. How did I know you ask? I am a goddess i see everything. you can say im an angel too. One of God's well known servants. U R a fallen angel and Satan liked you you so much(wow, if Satan likes you God hates you) he wanted you to do his will. GO TO HELL BULLSHIT FAGBAG. Wait, you already know what its like in hell, whats the point going back CANNIBAL Tell Naoko how you hate this ass-kicking anime. She will be pleased. A lil fact-Sailor Moon DOES NOT DIE, so you can get rid of DEATH TO SAILORMOON because there wont be one! In the name of a goddess i command you! You shall not throw away your life in vain! Why did i use shall? its correct english. Put that in your vocabulary. you can go to school and have no friends and LEARN if you have the energy!
Ah, so that's your excuse for having no friends?
And guess what? I'll make a Satan Shrine for you! Feel glad! You reminded me of this play called Adam and Eve(this comes from the BIBLE long i dont pronounce the e, like they would in Japan DORKZOID) and this snake was a rapper(U) we SM fans are Adam(boy fans) and Eve(girl fans) Naoko is God(in the play its Jim Collapy) when you are on stage endlessly Paul(hes so cute i luv his curly hair on his nice round polished head dont feel jealous) and Kevein go DUN DUN DUN the snakes bad U R BAD and only ur little schoolgirl friends are ur friends(sorry i forgot ur best friend SATAN) thank you for ur time I hope this didn't waste any of ur quality time with Satan Goddess of Rabbits(a goddess is a female god, just in case AOL nver taught you that or ur family or friends or school)

Don't take this personally but i hate sailor moon. I mean i like it as i grew up but now i have a prefect expanation for his crap. see sailor moon is getting peeps to somehow belive that they have powers too and i had a friend that just turned against god!!!! O MY GOD NO 1 KNOWS THAT PEOPLE ARE BEGINING TO HATE GOD AND WORSHIP A CARTOON B R A T!!!!!! Sailor moon is makin god's people worship the devil!!!!!! Will anyone put an end to this? God is real Sailor Moon is not!!
thanx i just want to put an end to this!!

you suck. I think you suck I want to kill you. I am sailor moon and I shall
punish you.
l.wik,ale.ghtnelarmjgfielsakghr1234@#%^$&*%$*&^$($^#@ $^%@^@#%^%$&$#%&%^&*^*&
%*^&*%*%&**%&AAAARRRGGGGG!!!
you know you suck. I think that If I were there I would use my serenity poers
and blast you to smitherines. hi. how are you . ( no answer.) Oh that's
right. I blasted you to smitherines. ha. I
willllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll takke you edown. ( i farted on on
the computer. I hope you smell it...... Sincerely. Serena tskino. (sailor
moon)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-28-2001 05:43 PM
CatFat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CatFat Click here to Send CatFat a Private Message Find more posts by CatFat Add CatFat to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WastedPotential
sociotard

GO TO HELL BULLSHIT FAGBAG

Old Post 10-28-2001 06:06 PM
WastedPotential is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WastedPotential Click here to Send WastedPotential a Private Message Find more posts by WastedPotential Add WastedPotential to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Krogoth
false patriot

awesome

i need to start a site so i can get hatemail.

Old Post 10-28-2001 06:13 PM
Krogoth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Krogoth Click here to Send Krogoth a Private Message Find more posts by Krogoth Add Krogoth to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roshigoth
The Cheesemeister

People are weird.

And stupid.

Old Post 10-28-2001 06:32 PM
Roshigoth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roshigoth Click here to Send Roshigoth a Private Message Find more posts by Roshigoth Add Roshigoth to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mordecai

Hehehehe, hatemail is the bees knees

-m

Old Post 10-28-2001 06:46 PM
Mordecai is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mordecai Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Add Mordecai to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WastedPotential
sociotard

about four years ago, i had a site that i worked on in my spare time. one of the one-off articles i put up was a single page presenting my reasons for hating Patty Duke. I think it was called "Identical Cousins, My Ass!" or something. I wasn't really trolling for hatemail, but when you consider the fact that a lot of patty duke fans are bipolar, as she is, well...

anyways, i almost instantly recieved hate mail from the webmaster of (now defunct) pattyduke.net. It was an overwhelmingly devotional site. Just huge. It looked like the site was the guy's entire life. He was pretty upset that i took a hammer to his David, so to speak. He threatened my life, etc, and i just kind of shrugged it off. A year later, my site was defunct, i never gave the matter another thought.

Then last year, kind of out of the blue, i went to check out pattyduke.net, and it was gone. I did a google search on the webmaster and came up with this. No telling if it's the same guy or not. Also, a recent search doesn't tell me if they ever caught him or not.

Old Post 10-28-2001 06:54 PM
WastedPotential is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WastedPotential Click here to Send WastedPotential a Private Message Find more posts by WastedPotential Add WastedPotential to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shyloh
ghost of internetz past

I don't even have a hate site and i get hatemail everyday. So what?

Old Post 10-28-2001 06:57 PM
shyloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shyloh Click here to Send shyloh a Private Message Find more posts by shyloh Add shyloh to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pianomahnn
Sw0ul3!!!!!11

Re: Death to Sailor Moon and hatemail

quote:
Originally posted by CatFat

hi my name is Rainbow lancaster i love sailor moon u r a fucking cow and a asshole u donot know how much shit u can get your self in to if ppl see your web site u will be in jall and i mean it! A lot of ppl dislike sailor moon but u donot a 100000000000000 milllons times donot make a web site if the maker of sailor moon see what u did u will go to jall what if little kids see this i will so sew u if this dose not stop! i know the preson who made sailor moon she is like my best friend owwww i cant wait to see u in jall or coat. And i can go on.okay if donot like sailor moon and a alot of ppl hate sailormoon.go, and write a web site about it i have 90 ppl on the msn list and they like sailor moon and some ppl donot but i understand. i have loved sailor moon. then i was 4 and i still do i have CDs Dolls and a lot more.Little gurl.U donot make a web site andcolour in pictures with your really bad ART!!! my email is Sailor_rainbow_@hotmail.com PS u will go to jall

Eh? I hope I'm not the only one who had a hard time following this, language...

This thread is teh funnaY!

Old Post 10-28-2001 06:59 PM
Pianomahnn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pianomahnn Click here to Send Pianomahnn a Private Message Visit Pianomahnn's homepage! Find more posts by Pianomahnn Add Pianomahnn to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mordecai

Who could hate you little zoey?

-m

Old Post 10-28-2001 07:00 PM
Mordecai is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mordecai Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Add Mordecai to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fiend
Medically crazy

oh man that is just classic

misspelling, typos, u R gOiNg to dIe, and etc....

why do these folks get so worked up?

"We don't have to save the world. The world is big enough to look after itself. What we have to be concerned about is whether or not the world we live in will be capable of sustaining us in it." -Douglas Adams

Old Post 10-28-2001 07:04 PM
Fiend is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fiend Click here to Send Fiend a Private Message Find more posts by Fiend Add Fiend to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MstrG
The Talamasca

Re: Re: Death to Sailor Moon and hatemail

quote:
Originally posted by Pianomahnn
This thread is teh funnaY!

Yes, but stupid netspeak isn't.

Old Post 10-28-2001 07:12 PM
MstrG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MstrG Click here to Send MstrG a Private Message Visit MstrG's homepage! Find more posts by MstrG Add MstrG to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pianomahnn
Sw0ul3!!!!!11

I refuse to allow you to degrade my retarted lingo. You must ph33r m7 |33t h4x0ring $k|llz.

And how do you know that wasn't just some really bad type? I so freaking boarded. Who you say? Yes. boarded. Oh, I get it. Bord? No, board. But what is that about? It's about plywood. Large sheets of plywood. 3/4" x 48" x 96" sheets of plywood to be exact. Big strong plywood. Baorded I am.

Old Post 10-28-2001 07:54 PM
Pianomahnn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pianomahnn Click here to Send Pianomahnn a Private Message Visit Pianomahnn's homepage! Find more posts by Pianomahnn Add Pianomahnn to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
buddha's penis
has it all

quote:
Originally posted by WastedPotential
GO TO HELL BULLSHIT FAGBAG

man, that's what i was going to say. beaten to le punch!

quote:
You reminded me of this play called Adam and Eve(this comes from the BIBLE long i dont pronounce the e, like they would in Japan DORKZOID) and this snake was a rapper(U) we SM fans are Adam(boy fans) and Eve(girl fans) Naoko is God(in the play its Jim Collapy) when you are on stage endlessly Paul(hes so cute i luv his curly hair on his nice round polished head dont feel jealous) and Kevein go DUN DUN DUN the snakes bad U R BAD and only ur little schoolgirl friends are ur friends(sorry i forgot ur best friend SATAN)

so the truth comes out. catfat=rabbit goddess satan.

DUN DUN DUN

Old Post 10-28-2001 08:16 PM
buddha's penis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buddha's penis Click here to Send buddha's penis a Private Message Find more posts by buddha's penis Add buddha's penis to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CatFat
rabbit goddess satan

*sniffle* It's so true.

Old Post 10-28-2001 08:28 PM
CatFat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CatFat Click here to Send CatFat a Private Message Find more posts by CatFat Add CatFat to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
buddha's penis
has it all

quote:
*sniffle* It's so true.

the snake's bad, YOU ARE BAD, and only your little schoolgirl friends are your friends.

sorry, i forgot your best friend SATAN!(!!!)

do you know where these people are from? if they're from any english-speaking country you should probably send these to their government to lobby for edumacation money. if these don't indicate a crisis, we'll have to wait for someone to spraypaint "U R A FIARYBOAT. LOLOLOLOL" on something before this evil tide is stemmed.

DUN DUN DUN

Old Post 10-28-2001 08:51 PM
buddha's penis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buddha's penis Click here to Send buddha's penis a Private Message Find more posts by buddha's penis Add buddha's penis to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
flocat
PINKO

Re: Death to Sailor Moon and hatemail

quote:
Dear Toothpick Girl(a girl that has a dick. not a penis a dick oops sorry did i ofend you? Its not ur fault you are so bitchy. You get your ignorance and bitchiness from your mother and your stupidity and ugliness from your father. But how would you know? You always keep your ass in your room and your nose on the computer not open to the outer world. How did I know you ask? I am a goddess i see everything. you can say im an angel too. One of God's well known servants. U R a fallen angel and Satan liked you you so much(wow, if Satan likes you God hates you) he wanted you to do his will. GO TO HELL BULLSHIT FAGBAG. Wait, you already know what its like in hell, whats the point going back CANNIBAL Tell Naoko how you hate this ass-kicking anime. She will be pleased. A lil fact-Sailor Moon DOES NOT DIE, so you can get rid of DEATH TO SAILORMOON because there wont be one! In the name of a goddess i command you! You shall not throw away your life in vain! Why did i use shall? its correct english. Put that in your vocabulary. you can go to school and have no friends and LEARN if you have the energy!
Ah, so that's your excuse for having no friends?
And guess what? I'll make a Satan Shrine for you! Feel glad! You reminded me of this play called Adam and Eve(this comes from the BIBLE long i dont pronounce the e, like they would in Japan DORKZOID) and this snake was a rapper(U) we SM fans are Adam(boy fans) and Eve(girl fans) Naoko is God(in the play its Jim Collapy) when you are on stage endlessly Paul(hes so cute i luv his curly hair on his nice round polished head dont feel jealous) and Kevein go DUN DUN DUN the snakes bad U R BAD and only ur little schoolgirl friends are ur friends(sorry i forgot ur best friend SATAN) thank you for ur time I hope this didn't waste any of ur quality time with Satan Goddess of Rabbits(a goddess is a female god, just in case AOL nver taught you that or ur family or friends or school)

This one was the absolute best as it drips with the syrupy goodness that is stupidity. "Why did i use shall? it's correct english." BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! It's people like this that make my life interesting...bothersome, but interesting.

Old Post 10-28-2001 09:36 PM
flocat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for flocat Click here to Send flocat a Private Message Visit flocat's homepage! Find more posts by flocat Add flocat to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Postmodgirl
quivering arshle

hey, you are the true moon princes!

Old Post 10-28-2001 11:12 PM
Postmodgirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Postmodgirl Click here to Send Postmodgirl a Private Message Visit Postmodgirl's homepage! Find more posts by Postmodgirl Add Postmodgirl to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cornelius
Quixotic landmass

that was funny.
it seems cruel to play with their poor heads. i have a feeling that most of the people who wrote were below the age of 14.

this is a trick worth doing. there could be some funny variations to this kind of trap.

Old Post 10-29-2001 12:37 AM
cornelius is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cornelius Click here to Send cornelius a Private Message Find more posts by cornelius Add cornelius to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stormydoctor
Gay homo sewing fag

quote:
Originally posted by cornelius
that was funny.
it seems cruel to play with their poor heads. i have a feeling that most of the people who wrote were below the age of 14.

I thought they where more like under the age of 5, everyone of them are fucking retarded.

Old Post 10-29-2001 03:45 AM
stormydoctor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stormydoctor Click here to Send stormydoctor a Private Message Find more posts by stormydoctor Add stormydoctor to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CatFat
rabbit goddess satan

Let's put it this way. I hope they were under the age of 5.

Old Post 10-29-2001 04:54 AM
CatFat
rabbit goddess satan

another funny one

I just like the last two lines:

Hiya! I like bunnies! Cake is good! Do you sleep in a house? I do. Are you a very sad person? I'm not. I like bunnies, cake, Sailor Moon, Sailor Moon, Sailor Moon, Sailor Moon... You don't and I don't like that. You're a mean, mean person! Do you think Osama bin-Laudin is evil? Wait don't answer that, he is your daddy.

Old Post 11-01-2001 05:24 AM
geaeslore
fallen mathlete

did you actually get any hate mail that sounded halfway intelligent? If this is the best fo the bunch I am glad I don't watch sailor moon as it is likely to suck the brain cells straight out of my head.

-g

Old Post 11-01-2001 06:07 AM
geaeslore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for geaeslore Click here to Send geaeslore a Private Message Find more posts by geaeslore Add geaeslore to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dingle
Gay for Mugtoe

i did something like this a long time ago for South Park, for no reason other than to piss people off. i think it was like my first website.

Old Post 11-01-2001 06:55 AM
Dingle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dingle Click here to Send Dingle a Private Message Find more posts by Dingle Add Dingle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CatFat
rabbit goddess satan

quote:
Originally posted by geaeslore
did you actually get any hate mail that sounded halfway intelligent? If this is the best fo the bunch I am glad I don't watch sailor moon as it is likely to suck the brain cells straight out of my head.

-g

Some of them are okay. They actually talk logically and canspell. More often than not, though, they just call me a meanie and curse a lot.

Old Post 11-01-2001 09:32 PM
Postmodgirl
quivering arshle

MEANIE!

FUCK YOU! YOU FUCKING FUCK!!!

Old Post 11-01-2001 10:00 PM
Postmodgirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Postmodgirl Click here to Send Postmodgirl a Private Message Visit Postmodgirl's homepage! Find more posts by Postmodgirl Add Postmodgirl to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote