The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > The NEW & IMPROVED Asylum bookclub!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Dacarlo
ex-member

Cool The NEW & IMPROVED Asylum bookclub!

Well actually, it's old and inferior. But I couldnt be bothered the resurrect the old one :P
Im currently enjoying the writings of Michael Moorcock and Pratchettes latest offering. Although I'm finding Terry's latest effort somewhat wanting. (But its got nice pictures)

This cover of the 1st Elric book but the edition I have is a combination of Elric of Melnibone · Fortress of the Pearl · Sailor on the Seas of Fate · Dreaming City · While the Gods Laugh · Singing Citadel. All part of the Elric saga. I recommend it highly.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-28-2001 09:30 AM
Dacarlo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dacarlo Find more posts by Dacarlo Add Dacarlo to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CatFat
rabbit goddess satan

Thumbs up

I'm reading Smoke and Mirrors by Neil Gaiman. It's a book of his short stories, and, oh man, this is good stuff. I'm making everyone read it. Or else...*shakes fist*

Old Post 11-28-2001 12:52 PM
CatFat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CatFat Click here to Send CatFat a Private Message Find more posts by CatFat Add CatFat to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BnB
Suck My Ass

Terry Pratchett kicks ass...

I'm currently reading Kesey's "Sometimes a Great Notion".
I figure since I was named after the book, It's about time I get around to reading it.

Old Post 11-28-2001 01:32 PM
BnB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BnB Click here to Send BnB a Private Message Find more posts by BnB Add BnB to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote