The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > The X-laughter
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
pj
Captain America

Question The X-laughter

Does anyone else get days when you just become hysterical?

I receetly had a bout of hysteria, its coming up to the end of my penultimate term at uni and that means that the deadlines are looming on the horizon, subsequently meaning more work to do and no time for myself. i wake up and i think about film history, i make food and i think about film theory, i use the toilet i think about film critiscism, i breath and guess what! i think about film.so anyway, having work to do is nothing unusual for a student, so dont think im complaining, just pointing out the facts.

so anyway, yesterday was a good example, had a presentation (for my audiences and popular cinema module) regarding the trailer (thats why i did one of those questionnaires). to cut a long story short mine got postponed to the last week of term, which isnt good cos i wanted it out of the way and now it will be hanging over me.

i went into uni at 12 and left at around 1800, this is a long day to be waiting around for something, to find out that you didnt need to wait around at all.

so i went home, laughing my butt off!!!

why? i have no idea.

sound strange?

do you have episodes of laughter that are unexplained, or is unexplained laughter a sign of stress?

post your stories if you have any about X-Laughter

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-28-2001 09:41 AM
pj is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pj Click here to Send pj a Private Message Visit pj's homepage! Find more posts by pj Add pj to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiZZ
awsomeness incarnit

acculy i do but i cant type it all out

pitty

its a funny story to

Old Post 11-28-2001 10:16 AM
RiZZ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiZZ Click here to Send RiZZ a Private Message Visit RiZZ's homepage! Find more posts by RiZZ Add RiZZ to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MuffyTheVampyreLayer
Just another wanker

Yep. Whenever I don't know what else to do, I laugh. It's very strange. When my mum went mad, she sent me outside where I watched her, through the doorway, try to kill my stepfather and brother with a really big fucking knife. My stepfather said she should sit down and have a cup of coffee and try to calm down. She replied 'I made my coffee long ago'. For some reason I thought that was hysterically funny. I laughed so hard my stomach hurt. But it's not that funny really.
I laughed when they told me she had hung herself too.
But - then again, I cried in drop dead fred - so maybe I'm just fucked up

Old Post 11-28-2001 10:26 AM
MuffyTheVampyreLayer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MuffyTheVampyreLayer Click here to Send MuffyTheVampyreLayer a Private Message Find more posts by MuffyTheVampyreLayer Add MuffyTheVampyreLayer to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote