The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > Every Poster Is Needed
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Asp
Fluffy Bunny

Post Every Poster Is Needed

Lurking is not a sound practice at this time. This forum and the experiment-one forum are in need of post's (I can't sustain my lurking ways with such slim pickings.) Thus, I urge all lurkers like myself to come out of the shadows and take part in these fantastic forums! Join me my brothers and sisters in making these forums bloom into the stinking roses they should be!

Lurkers of all forums UNITE!

You may applause or boo, I care not. Though, applause would be nice.

I hope I'm not the only lurker *looks around* if so, I just made a fool of myself.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-02-2000 12:39 PM
Asp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Asp Click here to Send Asp a Private Message Find more posts by Asp Add Asp to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DevilMoon
passive stalker?

We need to feed Wonder, he's hungry.

Step forward and be heard.

DM

------------------
kneel before zod!

Listen.. if you like it, vote for it.

Old Post 08-02-2000 12:44 PM
DevilMoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DevilMoon Click here to Send DevilMoon a Private Message Find more posts by DevilMoon Add DevilMoon to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
flocat
PINKO

Angry

I'm here, letting my gift of anger speak for itself. How's everyone doing? I just found out about these forums today so don't expect much from me until the next couple of days. Now, I'm off to do my thing.

------------------
it's got raisins, you like raisins.

Old Post 08-02-2000 12:52 PM
flocat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for flocat Click here to Send flocat a Private Message Visit flocat's homepage! Find more posts by flocat Add flocat to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Asp
Fluffy Bunny

Ah yes! Wonder... I too shall step forward and accept a flaming for the forum as absolut did. I would suggest that you stick to mindfucks though since I am into s&m. You wouldn't want me to get horny now would you? Hmm?

" I'm a newbie here and I would like to meet all of you! " *starts layering himself with asbestos* " I hope that I fit in here, you guys see to be such a close group of nifty friends! "

There. That should be enough ammo for ya.

Old Post 08-02-2000 12:53 PM
Asp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Asp Click here to Send Asp a Private Message Find more posts by Asp Add Asp to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wonderaz
Sarky Bastard

You want to meet me? Are you out of your fucking mind? You waltz into my forum and think that I would waste one second of my time on a lowlife scumsucking bag of newbie queef such as yourself? Did you fucking smack your head on the ceiling of your trailer this morning or what?. Just because AOL banned you from Idiotchat again for making pinheaded posts like this one, you presume that it was OK to clutter up my screen, you penclinecked, bottomfeeding, smegmabreathed fucknozzle????
I have one thing to say to you...
Welcome Asp, glad to see you here. Have a seat, Anti is preparing your asylum enema right now. Join the havoc.

Old Post 08-02-2000 01:18 PM
wonderaz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wonderaz Click here to Send wonderaz a Private Message Visit wonderaz's homepage! Find more posts by wonderaz Add wonderaz to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MstrG
The Talamasca

Hey wonder, is the opposite of poster: imposter?

------------------
The Lost Forum!
E1F!
Asylum Chat on #WotA!

Old Post 08-02-2000 02:36 PM
MstrG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MstrG Click here to Send MstrG a Private Message Visit MstrG's homepage! Find more posts by MstrG Add MstrG to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wonderaz
Sarky Bastard

Hmmm...
If it's not, it should be.
For the sake of clarity, we should use that from now on.
Which, of course, will just confuse the hell out of anyone who hasn't read this post.

Old Post 08-02-2000 02:41 PM
wonderaz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wonderaz Click here to Send wonderaz a Private Message Visit wonderaz's homepage! Find more posts by wonderaz Add wonderaz to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Asp
Fluffy Bunny

Exclamation

Well, in that case.. I've been an imposter on spf, e1f and Asylum. Oh no! I've been an imposter for months and months and months! Nooooo!!! I've wasted my time

Aww fuck it. I posted enough during my lurking to break whore status before every wipe and make it here and to E1. I remember when the Asylum was just a thought in the chatroom.. *realizes how long he's been here...* Holy shit! You people have taken up so much of my time. Uh... I'm trying a "no sleep" thing not unlike Touchs fiasco. Wouldn't be the first time, but my posts are getting lengthy and rather pointless. My standing record for days without sleep is 3 and a half, I'm just too damn lathargic to go longer. Well, I guess it won't be long now before I start sucking on 9 volt batteries to keep from falling asleep. I'll keep you posted on my crazy antics if you want to hear them or not now, so shut up. I fear that even flaming is losing it's power with me. Calling and being called a "roting puss-filled maggot-infested tampon-sucking roadkill dryhumper" has just lost it's flavor. Tah.

Old Post 08-02-2000 02:58 PM
MstrG
The Talamasca

quote:
Originally posted by wonderaz:
For the sake of clarity, we should use that from now on.

We'll put it in the official Asylum Lexicon.

------------------
The Lost Forum!
E1F!
Asylum Chat on #WotA!

Old Post 08-02-2000 03:06 PM
MstrG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MstrG Click here to Send MstrG a Private Message Visit MstrG's homepage! Find more posts by MstrG Add MstrG to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wonderaz
Sarky Bastard

a "roting puss-filled maggot-infested tampon-sucking roadkill dryhumper" That's beautiful.

You lost your lurkcherry so long ago, I doubt it will ever grow back. Keep up the sleep deprived posts, Asp, I can't wait for the mindless babbling on day 5. lol

Old Post 08-02-2000 03:08 PM
Touch
Fluffy Bunny

why is a lack of sleep now thought of as touch syndrome? its flattering, and sure its about 2 in the morning here where i am and im not even close to be tired...

but im sure the board has much worse insomniacs than me

------------------
go on... touch me

Old Post 08-02-2000 04:40 PM
Touch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Touch Click here to Send Touch a Private Message Find more posts by Touch Add Touch to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wonderaz
Sarky Bastard

Your famous now, Touch.
It is the ultimate coolness to have a disease, mental condition, or character disorder named after you, didn't you know that?

Old Post 08-02-2000 04:54 PM
stormydoctor
Gay homo sewing fag

Angry

"applause"

why not just spam this forum everywhere possible....

Nevermind Spam sucks ass....

Britney Spears sucks worse everyday.....

------------------
my cock is small

Old Post 08-02-2000 09:28 PM
stormydoctor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stormydoctor Click here to Send stormydoctor a Private Message Find more posts by stormydoctor Add stormydoctor to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
morgana
THE Bitch

i'm not lurking, i'm waiting for something completely senseless to reply to, which is why i reply now. haHA! blah, i'm so bored...entertain me...*grabs popcorn and waits*...hello?....

Old Post 08-02-2000 09:38 PM
morgana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for morgana Click here to Send morgana a Private Message Visit morgana's homepage! Find more posts by morgana Add morgana to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yo momma
Adorable Pussycat

Your momma likes her pits to be cleanshaven. Your momma is looking for a groomer.

------------------
Please don't hurt me, I love you...

Old Post 08-02-2000 10:17 PM
Yo momma is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Yo momma Click here to Send Yo momma a Private Message Find more posts by Yo momma Add Yo momma to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danielle
Runs with scissors

*yawn*

Old Post 08-02-2000 10:24 PM
Danielle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danielle Click here to Send Danielle a Private Message Find more posts by Danielle Add Danielle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Asp
Fluffy Bunny

Yo Momma

That was the most pathetic thing I've ever read.

Old Post 08-02-2000 10:28 PM
Liquidnight
Breaking Like Dolls

"Dear Sir,
--I am in a madhouse and quite
forget your name or who you are."

Old Post 08-03-2000 12:46 AM
Liquidnight is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Liquidnight Click here to Send Liquidnight a Private Message Find more posts by Liquidnight Add Liquidnight to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Touch
Fluffy Bunny

quote:
Originally posted by wonderaz:
Your famous now, Touch.
It is the ultimate coolness to have a disease, mental condition, or character disorder named after you, didn't you know that?

looks like im set for life then

its strangely flattering that you guys actually know me at all... i can still remember being a scared and timid little newbie, too scared to post on that certain forum (let it rest in peace) because of the inevitable flaming i was sure i would receive... one day i built up the nerve, snuck in, posted a bit, then posted alot and have never looked back

------------------
go on... touch me

Old Post 08-03-2000 12:49 AM
Touch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Touch Click here to Send Touch a Private Message Find more posts by Touch Add Touch to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dead_Inside
Joey's Head Bitch

Smile

Who the fuck are you?

------------------
Not nearly as fucked up as Touch.

Old Post 08-03-2000 12:56 AM
Dead_Inside is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dead_Inside Click here to Send Dead_Inside a Private Message Find more posts by Dead_Inside Add Dead_Inside to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Touch
Fluffy Bunny

hey dead inside look in your sig... im the fucked up guy

------------------
go on... touch me

Old Post 08-03-2000 12:57 AM
Dead_Inside
Joey's Head Bitch

Wink

I was beginning to wonder what my sig meant. Thanks.

And then I went and forgot to check my sig box, dammit. Ok, Ill use a different one for this.

------------
Joeycat's bitch.

[This message has been edited by Dead_Inside (edited 08-02-2000).]

Old Post 08-03-2000 01:29 AM
Dead_Inside is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dead_Inside Click here to Send Dead_Inside a Private Message Find more posts by Dead_Inside Add Dead_Inside to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
opus
shhh,listen

Alright,alright im out of lurk mode.though i agree both forums are taking a hit.each may have to recruit new blood to liven up the respective forums.maybe you could converge the two,though that probably wouldnt make much of a difference since both members seem to float back and forth.just a thought.
btw-how did you now i was molested as a child.

Old Post 08-03-2000 06:10 AM
opus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for opus Click here to Send opus a Private Message Find more posts by opus Add opus to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wonderaz
Sarky Bastard

That is an excerpt from Dingle's diary, Opus, it's not directed at you. He was molested again the other day by Jeb's dog, so he put that up in a fit of angst.

Old Post 08-03-2000 06:56 AM
Muppet
Time to start the music

Question

/me scratches her head in confusion ..

erm.. i'm lost.

me not imposter! me just slack!

Old Post 08-03-2000 09:11 AM
Muppet is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Muppet Click here to Send Muppet a Private Message Find more posts by Muppet Add Muppet to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote