The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > hmmmmm ok but...?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Spooky
twisty turny thing

hmmmmm ok but...?

An investigation is under way at a nursing home after an elderly woman died and five others became ill by drinking dishwasher rinse..... It is understood the women drank the rinse at the home in Burlington Road believing it was blackcurrant cordial.

BBC

Call me cyncical but when the first woman drunk the stuff did she turn too her friends and say 'this stuff tastes nice why don't you have some' ?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-04-2001 11:38 PM
Spooky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Spooky Click here to Send Spooky a Private Message Find more posts by Spooky Add Spooky to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Liathiano
Fervent Phoenix

with just a bit of an afterbite

Old Post 12-04-2001 11:40 PM
Liathiano is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Liathiano Click here to Send Liathiano a Private Message Find more posts by Liathiano Add Liathiano to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Deadpool
Latin Lover

I heard people in the UK eat Jellied Eels and some strange black gooey substance called....Marmite......

Fuck you I wont do what you tell me. -RATM

Old Post 12-05-2001 12:22 AM
Deadpool is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Deadpool Click here to Send Deadpool a Private Message Find more posts by Deadpool Add Deadpool to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Spooky
twisty turny thing

quote:
Originally posted by Deadpool
I heard people in the UK eat Jellied Eels and some strange black gooey substance called....Marmite......

I don't. But I believe some strange people do. There are two groups in the marmite land. Either those who hate it or those who love it. I am squarely in the hate camp.

Old Post 12-05-2001 12:24 AM
Spooky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Spooky Click here to Send Spooky a Private Message Find more posts by Spooky Add Spooky to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rav
Nothing

Wink

quote:
Originally posted by Spooky

There are two groups in the marmite land. Either those who hate it or those who love it. I am squarely in the hate camp.

I knew there was something not right about you.
Freak!

Old Post 12-05-2001 12:27 AM
Rav is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rav Find more posts by Rav Add Rav to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Spooky
twisty turny thing

Wink

quote:
Originally posted by Rav
Freak!

Freak? moi? It is you sir that pastes strange foul tasting brown liquid/solid on your toast in the morning not I!

Old Post 12-05-2001 12:30 AM
Deadpool
Latin Lover

So.......drinking rancid dishwater is not all that of a suprise.....

Old Post 12-05-2001 12:32 AM
Deadpool is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Deadpool Click here to Send Deadpool a Private Message Find more posts by Deadpool Add Deadpool to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rav
Nothing

My girlfriend hates it too....its always handy to eat some of that if I want some time to myself
...that and beef&onion flavour crisps

Old Post 12-05-2001 12:32 AM
Rav is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rav Find more posts by Rav Add Rav to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Deadpool
Latin Lover

Beef and onion chips? Thats a new one to me. Strangest flavour we had here is Buffalo wings....wait there are some more but I can't remember.

Old Post 12-05-2001 12:34 AM
Rav
Nothing

quote:
So.......drinking rancid dishwater is not all that of a suprise.....

Spooky is from Kent - its a well known fact that they have no taste....which would explain a lot about my current realtionship

Old Post 12-05-2001 12:35 AM
Spooky
twisty turny thing

quote:
Originally posted by Rav
Spooky is from Kent

NO I FUCKING AM NOT!

Old Post 12-05-2001 12:40 AM
Rav
Nothing

Oh my mistake

Old Post 12-05-2001 12:42 AM
Spooky
twisty turny thing

quote:
Originally posted by Rav
Oh my mistake

you're forgiven

I am from the richest home county I'll have you know. Not that I want to appear snobbish of course

Old Post 12-05-2001 12:47 AM
Rav
Nothing

I wonder why I thought it was Kent....who do we know in Kent?

Old Post 12-05-2001 12:48 AM
Spooky
twisty turny thing

quote:
Originally posted by Rav
I wonder why I thought it was Kent....who do we know in Kent?

I live on the border of Kent that is why. I live in London but have a Kent postcode. Its very wierd. London Borough of BExley but a Kent address.

Old Post 12-05-2001 12:52 AM
Rav
Nothing

Ah ok got it...I was sort of right

Old Post 12-05-2001 12:54 AM
Deadpool
Latin Lover

At least you're are not a scouser.

Old Post 12-05-2001 01:07 AM
Spooky
twisty turny thing

quote:
At least you're are not a scouser.

unfortunately DP for my sins I support a scouse footy team

Old Post 12-05-2001 01:09 AM
Rav
Nothing

And its not even the decent scouse team is it

Old Post 12-05-2001 01:13 AM
Deadpool
Latin Lover

quote:
Originally posted by Spooky

unfortunately DP for my sins I support a scouse footy team

Liverpool?
One of my aunts lives in Liverpool.

Old Post 12-05-2001 01:13 AM
Rav
Nothing

Deadpool; are you a closet limey?

Old Post 12-05-2001 01:16 AM
Deadpool
Latin Lover

quote:
Originally posted by Rav
Deadpool; are you a closet limey?

NO! I have relatives over there, so yeah...I know a bit about the UK.

Old Post 12-05-2001 01:23 AM