The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > Amazing!!! Guess the Dictator or Sit-Com Character
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Krogoth
false patriot

Amazing!!! Guess the Dictator or Sit-Com Character

you pick a dictator or sit-com character, you answer a few Y/N questions and the site will guess who you are. i picked Hitler and sure enough the site got it right.

"Well, I win this round. You are player number 88 to pick Hitler from Germany, and what a clever choice it was! You almost had me for a while, but you let your guard down. Don't worry, it happens to all of us sooner or later. Please play again, and next time I'll be ready for you, Hitler from Germany."

How did you all do?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-08-2001 01:37 AM
Krogoth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Krogoth Click here to Send Krogoth a Private Message Find more posts by Krogoth Add Krogoth to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Krogoth
false patriot

oh yeah, link

http://www.smalltime.com/dictator.html

Old Post 12-08-2001 01:37 AM
Krogoth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Krogoth Click here to Send Krogoth a Private Message Find more posts by Krogoth Add Krogoth to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
karen
Lesser Satan

I was Mallory from Family Ties. It got it wrong.

Congratulations, you stumped me! It certainly seemed that you were Carol from Growing Pains, but if you say you weren't, I guess I have to believe you. Not that I'm happy about it. In fact, you've ruined my whole day. But I'll get you next time!
In the meanwhile, if you tell me who you were and help me out with a good yes/no question, I'll be able to guess it right next time. Please, try to think of a good general question that can be answered "yes" for lots of characters, not just the one that you were thinking of. And if you can't think of a good question, don't worry about it, just go and play a new game.

Old Post 12-08-2001 01:53 AM
karen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for karen Click here to Send karen a Private Message Find more posts by karen Add karen to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Spooky
twisty turny thing

Damian Day from Drop the Dead Donkey.

Congratulations, you stumped me! It certainly seemed that you were Rolly Polly Olly from Bear and the Big Blue House, but if you say you weren't, I guess I have to believe you. Not that I'm happy about it. In fact, you've ruined my whole day. But I'll get you next time!

In the meanwhile, if you tell me who you were and help me out with a good yes/no question, I'll be able to guess it right next time. Please, try to think of a good general question that can be answered "yes" for lots of characters, not just the one that you were thinking of. And if you can't think of a good question, don't worry about it, just go and play a new game.

Old Post 12-08-2001 01:56 AM
Spooky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Spooky Click here to Send Spooky a Private Message Find more posts by Spooky Add Spooky to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
karen
Lesser Satan

and here, Punky Brewster..

I win again! You are player number 706 to have chosen Punky Brewster from Punky Brewster. I knew you were Punky Brewster from Punky Brewster from the start, but I strung you along for a while to make it seem more sporting. I hope that one day you will overcome the powerful sense of humiliation that you now feel. Until then, good luck.

Old Post 12-08-2001 01:57 AM
karen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for karen Click here to Send karen a Private Message Find more posts by karen Add karen to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Spooky
twisty turny thing

I win again! You are player number 169 to have chosen Idi Amin from Uganda. I knew you were Idi Amin from Uganda from the start, but I strung you along for a while to make it seem more sporting. I hope that one day you will overcome the powerful sense of humiliation that you now feel. Until then, good luck.

Old Post 12-08-2001 02:02 AM
Spooky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Spooky Click here to Send Spooky a Private Message Find more posts by Spooky Add Spooky to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
karen
Lesser Satan

Periwinkle, from Blue's Clues

Congratulations, you stumped me! It certainly seemed that you were tommy pikels from rugrats, but if you say you weren't, I guess I have to believe you. Not that I'm happy about it. In fact, you've ruined my whole day. But I'll get you next time!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old Post 12-08-2001 02:02 AM
karen
Lesser Satan

daisy duck from disney cartoons

Well, there you have it, I was wrong again. I was positive that you were Sniffers from Augustana College! But you are far too clever for a puny computer like me. Now you can go and tell everyone while I sit here and try to put the pieces of my crumbled existence back together.
You can help me with one thing, though. If you tell me who you were and give me a good yes/no question, then I'll be able to guess it right next time. Wouldn't that be nice? But please, try to pick a general question that would be answered "yes" for some characters and "no" for some others. For example, "Are you Monica's brother?" is a bad question, because the answer is "no" for many many characters and "yes" for very few.

Old Post 12-08-2001 02:10 AM
Spooky
twisty turny thing

hahahah karen is hooked.

Old Post 12-08-2001 02:12 AM
karen
Lesser Satan

quote:
Originally posted by Spooky
hahahah karen is hooked.

I got bored after a while

Im not *that* easily amused.
Just a bit

Old Post 12-08-2001 02:13 AM
Krogoth
false patriot

It wasn't easy, but I won this time. You are player number 74 to have chosen Barney from Barney. Barney from Barney was a tough one, but I've had a lot of practice. Thanks for giving me something to do. Please visit again soon.

Old Post 12-08-2001 02:24 AM
Roshigoth
The Cheesemeister

Well, I win this round. You are player number 21 to pick Professor from Gilligan's Island, and what a clever choice it was! You almost had me for a while, but you let your guard down. Don't worry, it happens to all of us sooner or later. Please play again, and next time I'll be ready for you, Professor from Gilligan's Island.

Dammit! I picked an easy one, but I don't watch many sitcoms and know almost no dictators.

Old Post 12-08-2001 03:05 AM
Roshigoth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roshigoth Click here to Send Roshigoth a Private Message Find more posts by Roshigoth Add Roshigoth to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
karen
Lesser Satan

I win again! You are player number 5 to have chosen Edina Monsoon from Absolutley Fabulous. I knew you were Edina Monsoon from Absolutley Fabulous from the start, but I strung you along for a while to make it seem more sporting. I hope that one day you will overcome the powerful sense of humiliation that you now feel. Until then, good luck.

Old Post 12-08-2001 03:53 AM
Roshigoth
The Cheesemeister

I eventually came up with several, some of which were guessed, some weren't.

I still don't know any dictators.

Old Post 12-08-2001 03:54 AM
Roshigoth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roshigoth Click here to Send Roshigoth a Private Message Find more posts by Roshigoth Add Roshigoth to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
karen
Lesser Satan

i got bored again

Well, I win this round. You are player number 76 to pick Mr.Bean from Mr. Bean, and what a clever choice it was! You almost had me for a while, but you let your guard down. Don't worry, it happens to all of us sooner or later. Please play again, and next time I'll be ready for you, Mr.Bean from Mr. Bean.

Old Post 12-08-2001 03:58 AM
karen
Lesser Satan

I win again! You are player number 80 to have chosen Sam Beckett from Quantum Leap. I knew you were Sam Beckett from Quantum Leap from the start, but I strung you along for a while to make it seem more sporting. I hope that one day you will overcome the powerful sense of humiliation that you now feel. Until then, good luck

Old Post 12-08-2001 04:09 AM
Avondale
oh hello

It wasn't easy, but I won this time. You are player number 79 to have chosen Zack Morris from Saved By the Bell. Zack Morris from Saved By the Bell was a tough one, but I've had a lot of practice. Thanks for giving me something to do. Please visit again soon.

Old Post 12-08-2001 04:31 AM
Avondale is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Avondale Click here to Send Avondale a Private Message Find more posts by Avondale Add Avondale to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Caffeine
Caffeine

Congratulations, you stumped me! It certainly seemed that you were Dawson from Dawson's Creek, but if you say you weren't, I guess I have to believe you. Not that I'm happy about it. In fact, you've ruined my whole day. But I'll get you next time!

I did myself.
Major let-down there.

Old Post 12-08-2001 05:06 AM
Caffeine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Caffeine Click here to Send Caffeine a Private Message Find more posts by Caffeine Add Caffeine to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
karen
Lesser Satan

haha right on, caff.
I tried it as me, and this is what they guessed:

Congratulations, you stumped me! It certainly seemed that you were Dana Scully from X-files, but if you say you weren't, I guess I have to believe you. Not that I'm happy about it. In fact, you've ruined my whole day. But I'll get you next time!

Old Post 12-08-2001 05:50 AM
Roshigoth
The Cheesemeister

I did it as myself. Here's what I got:

I guess that you are Micheal Bergan from Two guys, a girl and a Pizza place!

That's the slacker guy, isn't it? Hmm.. go figure.

Old Post 12-08-2001 06:18 AM
Oracular_Jinx
Contents under pressure

Well, I win this round. You are player number 6 to pick Full House from Michelle, and what a clever choice it was! You almost had me for a while, but you let your guard down. Don't worry, it happens to all of us sooner or later. Please play again, and next time I'll be ready for you, Full House from Michelle.

When I did myself I got Mimi from Drew Carey. Fuck. What the fuck? What's up with that, pigs? I don't wear that much makeup.

the second time I did myself I got alley McBeal. This thing is weird... but entertaining.

It didn't know the monster from my pet monster... boo hiss

Old Post 12-08-2001 01:38 PM
Oracular_Jinx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Oracular_Jinx Click here to Send Oracular_Jinx a Private Message Visit Oracular_Jinx's homepage! Find more posts by Oracular_Jinx Add Oracular_Jinx to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Krogoth
false patriot

Well, I win this round. You are player number 122 to pick Stalin from Russia, and what a clever choice it was! You almost had me for a while, but you let your guard down. Don't worry, it happens to all of us sooner or later. Please play again, and next time I'll be ready for you, Stalin from Russia.

Old Post 12-08-2001 01:52 PM
A.D.H.D
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

He got it wrong, as Pacey from Dawson's Creek.

My details, how depressing

Old Post 12-08-2001 02:52 PM
A.D.H.D is offline Click Here to See the Profile for A.D.H.D Click here to Send A.D.H.D a Private Message Find more posts by A.D.H.D Add A.D.H.D to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mugtoe
Scarred for Life

Sulla

It wasn't easy, but I won this time. You are player number 23 to have chosen Lucius Cornelius Sulla from Rome. Lucius Cornelius Sulla from Rome was a tough one, but I've had a lot of practice. Thanks for giving me something to do. Please visit again soon.

Old Post 12-08-2001 04:28 PM
Mugtoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mugtoe Click here to Send Mugtoe a Private Message Find more posts by Mugtoe Add Mugtoe to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dead_Inside
Joey's Head Bitch

I put in my information and it told me I was Nick from Family Ties. While tagging Mallory would have been a bonus, I am less than satisfied.

Attachment: scottvalentinefrench-1.jpg
This has been downloaded 54 time(s).

Old Post 12-08-2001 04:36 PM
Dead_Inside is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dead_Inside Click here to Send Dead_Inside a Private Message Find more posts by Dead_Inside Add Dead_Inside to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote