The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > Would a blowjob from Mom help your grades?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
billgerat
Hope-nosis

Exclamation Would a blowjob from Mom help your grades?

More moms going down,
to ensure grades go up!

By Michael Hoffman
Contributing Writer

Jan. 6, 2002
Dad comes home from an "adult toy store" and hands his wife a chastity belt. She nods and turns to the couple's 15-year-old son. "Let's go," she says. They disappear into the boy's bedroom.
The story begins with Japan's obsessive exam culture. A boy's whole future can depend on the senior high school he gets into. Some mothers will do anything to make sure their junior high school sons pass the all-determining entrance exams.

Anything? Pretty nearly.

Asahi Geino hears the story of (not their real names) Meiko, 38, and her son Haruki from Kanagawa cram school director Yukio Shibagaki, who wrote a book on experiences like theirs.

Every evening at 8:00, Haruki would vanish into his room, ostensibly to study. Meiko was pleased -- until one night she caught a glimpse of him through the slightly open door and realized he was not studying but masturbating. Intrigued, she peeked into his room the following night, and the night after that. The conclusion was inescapable. At the rate he was going, he would not be ready for his tests.

"I'd better have a talk with him," she thought -- and did.

"Mom," he said, shyly but firmly, "I wanna do it with you."

"With me!" What to do? Be shocked and angry, or calm and understanding? "Let's see what your father says."

Father was surprised but kept his head. "No genital sex," he stipulated. "However, if it's just a question of making the boy feel good, I won't say no."

And so every evening Haruki's studying was prefaced by a 15-minute maternal blow job. His concentration improved; his marks soared. Everyone was happy -- except dad, whose doubts grew as time passed. Weren't things going a little too far? The chastity belt, at least, would close the last frontier.

Our first reaction is disbelief, but Shibagaki swears the story is not only true but also fairly typical, and special high school instructor Tadashi Sato, to whom Asahi Geino goes for confirmation, agrees.

"I often hear stories like that," he says. The mother-son relationship has always had rich dramatic potential; the steadily contracting nuclear family can enrich the drama to the point of deviance. "Mothers do want their children to pass those exams," says Sato. "We're not talking about just a few cases."

Nor are we talking only about 15-year-olds. Akiko (as we'll call her) is 28, her son Atsushi 12. He too faces entrance exams -- junior high school ones. The boy seemed to be studying. Why was he floundering? "Why?" Akiko asked him one day. The answer was a seeming non sequitur, but Akiko saw the point. "I want to see a woman naked."

Akiko undressed. "I'll do it again for you if you do well on your next test, OK?" He did very well.

There are endless ramifications to the sex-for-grades business, Asahi Geino discovers. Teachers too get in on the act. Some third-year junior high school teachers are not above capitalizing on the leverage they wield. Some ask for money in return for influential written recommendations. Others ask for sex. Thus Mari, 37-year-old mother of a daughter about to graduate junior high, took to visiting the girl's divorced teacher at his home. One afternoon the teacher's 14-year-old son showed up unexpectedly. "Me too!" he insisted.

And Mari obliged, says Shibagaki.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, it wouldn't help my grades if I were in school, but it would definitely help send me right into a psychiatrist's office.

More evidence that the Japanese are crazy.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-13-2002 02:48 AM
billgerat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for billgerat Click here to Send billgerat a Private Message Find more posts by billgerat Add billgerat to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Princess_Heather
long gone

My parents used to screw me for grades...

Not what you think though...

The deal was for every class I got a 4.0 in I would get $1,000 put into a car fund for when I turned 16. I got a lot of 4.0s. In fact, up until the end of sophomore year my entire GPA was a 4.0. I never saw the money. Bought the car on my own. Their excuse was that they felt college was more important and since it was their money they should have a say in how the money was spent. I wouldn't have accepted their ghey offer if I had been aware of their scam in the first place. I don't need thier good grade money for college, I can get scholarships with good grades on my own and college can be free. The gheyest part of all of this was that, good grades or not, scholarships or not, they were prepared to put me through college, that money had been put away long long ago. They just told me they wanted to use the money for college to cover up the fact that they never intended to pay up in the first place. This was just one of many many many empty bribes they bestowed upon my young and vulnerable ass... Fuck you mom & dad! Just wait until its time for me pick out your retirement home and exercize my power of attourney...

Old Post 01-13-2002 02:59 AM
Princess_Heather is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Princess_Heather Click here to Send Princess_Heather a Private Message Find more posts by Princess_Heather Add Princess_Heather to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SocialParasite
wallet.dat is where it at

Read that over on Mike Doughty's forum over a week ago.

Old Post 01-13-2002 04:23 AM
SocialParasite is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SocialParasite Click here to Send SocialParasite a Private Message Find more posts by SocialParasite Add SocialParasite to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JoeyCat
Felis Dominatus

quote:
Originally posted by Princess_Heather
Fuck you mom & dad! Just wait until its time for me pick out your retirement home and exercize my power of attourney...
Yeah you get 'em girl

just don't expect anything in the will

Old Post 01-13-2002 05:13 AM
JoeyCat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JoeyCat Click here to Send JoeyCat a Private Message Find more posts by JoeyCat Add JoeyCat to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
greenleakynipples
What a cock

quote:
Princess Heather wrote : This was just one of many many many empty bribes they bestowed upon my young and vulnerable ass...

So, if we apply Heather's lesson to the original article in this thread, we learn to make sure to have Mom give you head *before* you do well on the test.

I never got anything for making good grades, but that girl who lived just around the block would have been a nice perk. As I get older, I realize more and more how neglected I was....
Leakynips.

Leak

Old Post 01-13-2002 05:25 AM
greenleakynipples is offline Click Here to See the Profile for greenleakynipples Click here to Send greenleakynipples a Private Message Visit greenleakynipples's homepage! Find more posts by greenleakynipples Add greenleakynipples to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Princess_Heather
long gone

quote:
Originally posted by greenleakynipples

So, if we apply Heather's lesson to the original article in this thread, we learn to make sure to have Mom give you head *before* you do well on the test.

I never got anything for making good grades, but that girl who lived just around the block would have been a nice perk. As I get older, I realize more and more how neglected I was....
Leakynips.

Leak

quote:
Originally posted by Joeycat
Yeah you get 'em girl

just don't expect anything in the will

Guess what? I'm ALREADY IN the will! #1 even!

I'm gonna use the little lesson they taught me and beat them at their own game!

Old Post 01-13-2002 06:16 AM
Princess_Heather is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Princess_Heather Click here to Send Princess_Heather a Private Message Find more posts by Princess_Heather Add Princess_Heather to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Skeet
barrel of fun

Thats one of the most fucked up things I have ever heard of.

I need more alcohol.

Old Post 01-13-2002 07:05 AM
Skeet is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Skeet Click here to Send Skeet a Private Message Find more posts by Skeet Add Skeet to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MuffyTheVampyreLayer
Just another wanker

Oh god - Havn't these people heard of Oedipus syndrome?

*pukes*

Although, I do wish I had had someone going down on me before my exams. Hell, I would have settled for a nice foot rub.

Old Post 01-13-2002 05:41 PM
MuffyTheVampyreLayer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MuffyTheVampyreLayer Click here to Send MuffyTheVampyreLayer a Private Message Find more posts by MuffyTheVampyreLayer Add MuffyTheVampyreLayer to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus
Goddess of Whore

[COLOE=skyblue]Oh that's just sick.
I never got anything for good grades either. Maybe a cheap toy if I made the honor roll. Mostly it was just "Good Job".[/COLOR]

Old Post 01-13-2002 07:27 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SocialParasite
wallet.dat is where it at

I think it should be mandatory for the cheer/pep squad to give anyone who gets above a "C" on a test some serious mad sex action.

Old Post 01-13-2002 07:32 PM
SocialParasite is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SocialParasite Click here to Send SocialParasite a Private Message Find more posts by SocialParasite Add SocialParasite to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CRSR
°Hits Moi!°

why not get the fella a hooker... why would the mom even consider it an ok idea...

well i hope he grows up to run the world!

Old Post 01-13-2002 07:40 PM
CRSR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CRSR Click here to Send CRSR a Private Message Find more posts by CRSR Add CRSR to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goatboy
the anticlimax

I *so* wish Nute had kids.

Old Post 01-13-2002 07:54 PM
Goatboy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goatboy Click here to Send Goatboy a Private Message Find more posts by Goatboy Add Goatboy to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Postmodgirl
quivering arshle

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Old Post 01-15-2002 03:46 AM
Postmodgirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Postmodgirl Click here to Send Postmodgirl a Private Message Visit Postmodgirl's homepage! Find more posts by Postmodgirl Add Postmodgirl to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Oracular_Jinx
Old hag

God, I wish I had done something like that. Instead, I strived to be the "perfect kid", and always just did well in school. Eventually, however, my marks started falling... and haven't stopped yet! gah.

Old Post 01-15-2002 06:13 AM
Oracular_Jinx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Oracular_Jinx Click here to Send Oracular_Jinx a Private Message Find more posts by Oracular_Jinx Add Oracular_Jinx to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote