The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > the most bizarre thing you own
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Kayla

the most bizarre thing you own

this is the most bizarre thing i own. It's a ritalin pencil holder guy he's so happy.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-20-2002 12:26 AM
Kayla is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kayla Click here to Send Kayla a Private Message Find more posts by Kayla Add Kayla to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kayla

forgot to add the attachment.

Attachment: pict0083.jpg
This has been downloaded 320 time(s).

Old Post 01-20-2002 12:27 AM
Kayla is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kayla Click here to Send Kayla a Private Message Find more posts by Kayla Add Kayla to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wonderaz
Sarky Bastard

Bizarre is a matter of perspective I suppose, but I would imagine my little colony of Madagascar hissing cockroaches could apply here.

Old Post 01-20-2002 02:20 AM
wonderaz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wonderaz Click here to Send wonderaz a Private Message Visit wonderaz's homepage! Find more posts by wonderaz Add wonderaz to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SocialParasite
wallet.dat is where it at

I am the oddest thing I own.

Old Post 01-20-2002 02:26 AM
SocialParasite is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SocialParasite Click here to Send SocialParasite a Private Message Find more posts by SocialParasite Add SocialParasite to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
euphorbia
caustic milk - hybrid

quote:
Originally posted by SocialParasite
I am the oddest thing I own.

What about your baby jesus butt plug?

Old Post 01-20-2002 02:37 AM
euphorbia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for euphorbia Click here to Send euphorbia a Private Message Visit euphorbia's homepage! Find more posts by euphorbia Add euphorbia to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SocialParasite

I have no Baby Jesus Butt-Plug.

Old Post 01-20-2002 02:49 AM
SocialParasite is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SocialParasite Click here to Send SocialParasite a Private Message Find more posts by SocialParasite Add SocialParasite to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Inky
-------------------------

i have many bizarre possessions.

where shall i start?

- a cat skeleton in a jar

-a Mr. Spock Star Trek liquor decanter, it's a bust of him, his head's the stopper. i bought it because it was so kitcshy.

-old bakelite plastic doll heads, i see nothing odd about them but bowmore says they are creepy

i have more stuff, lots of stuff. those are the ones that i can think of.

Old Post 01-20-2002 03:44 AM
Inky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Inky Click here to Send Inky a Private Message Find more posts by Inky Add Inky to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
raginghobo
death

A two-by-four. Wood-burned, on the side, is the phrase "DEL RULES". And a picture of a football.

I've had it for three moves now, it was in a residence I lived in and I kept it.

Old Post 01-20-2002 03:54 AM
raginghobo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for raginghobo Click here to Send raginghobo a Private Message Find more posts by raginghobo Add raginghobo to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rabble Rouser
Eight legged freak

I collect weird food items.

They're not rare...you can pretty much pick them up in any supermarket, but if I look at it and it makes me go "who the fuck would ever eat this???", it's coming home with me.

So far, I have:

The green and purple ketchup
Every variety of SPAM
Potted meat food product
Yak jerky
Octopus "in a box"
These little sodas (yes, sodas) in the following flavors: bubble gum, cotton candy, pineapple, and "green."

There are about 8 other flavors of those sodas, but I didn't get them.

Old Post 01-20-2002 04:29 AM
Rabble Rouser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rabble Rouser Click here to Send Rabble Rouser a Private Message Find more posts by Rabble Rouser Add Rabble Rouser to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stormydoctor
Gay homo sewing fag

quote:
Originally posted by Rabble Rouser

These little sodas (yes, sodas) in the following flavors: bubble gum, cotton candy, pineapple, and "green."

There are about 8 other flavors of those sodas, but I didn't get them.

yuck

Old Post 01-20-2002 04:34 AM
stormydoctor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stormydoctor Click here to Send stormydoctor a Private Message Find more posts by stormydoctor Add stormydoctor to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kayla

didnt you have the penis carrot? or something like that?

Old Post 01-20-2002 04:43 AM
Rabble Rouser
Eight legged freak

Oh, yes I did.

And the penis pepper.

Old Post 01-20-2002 04:45 AM
Rabble Rouser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rabble Rouser Click here to Send Rabble Rouser a Private Message Find more posts by Rabble Rouser Add Rabble Rouser to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vegas
15 = micropenis

I have lots of yo-yos. And my car.

Your whole "I dress like an office drone and act respectable and then sit on forum where we discuss urethra fucking and public torture" bit still creeps me out. I bet it would creep out your co-workers even more.

-m

Old Post 01-20-2002 05:15 AM
Vegas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vegas Click here to Send Vegas a Private Message Find more posts by Vegas Add Vegas to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stormydoctor
Gay homo sewing fag

I have a collection of various candy wrappers on my desk right now.

I will probably throw them away soon.

Old Post 01-20-2002 05:21 AM
stormydoctor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stormydoctor Click here to Send stormydoctor a Private Message Find more posts by stormydoctor Add stormydoctor to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Skeet
barrel of fun

haha! That guy is awesome. I bought a Crucified Jesus Dildo from him back when he started the page. Cool fucking kat.

quote:
Originally posted by euphorbia
What about your baby jesus butt plug?

Old Post 01-20-2002 05:29 AM
Skeet is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Skeet Click here to Send Skeet a Private Message Find more posts by Skeet Add Skeet to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SocialParasite

I suppose my eclectic collection of CD's is odd.

Old Post 01-20-2002 05:49 AM
Skeet
barrel of fun

Oh yeah. Mine would probably by my decapitated baby head.

Old Post 01-20-2002 06:15 AM
Skeet is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Skeet Click here to Send Skeet a Private Message Find more posts by Skeet Add Skeet to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dead_Inside
Joey's Head Bitch

I dont know if I own him or he owns me.

'My' cat. He is one odd boy. Not in a good way.

I wish he would give me my bed back.

Old Post 01-20-2002 06:35 AM
Dead_Inside is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dead_Inside Click here to Send Dead_Inside a Private Message Find more posts by Dead_Inside Add Dead_Inside to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DevilMoon
passive stalker?

I will start with this

Attachment: crap.jpg
This has been downloaded 265 time(s).

Old Post 01-20-2002 07:03 AM
DevilMoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DevilMoon Click here to Send DevilMoon a Private Message Find more posts by DevilMoon Add DevilMoon to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Inky
-------------------------

quote:
Originally posted by DevilMoon
I will start with this

DM, i was just shy of 17 years old when Mt St Helens erupted, we could hear it. I t was a really exciting thing for us all and everyone was buzzing about it.

I was at my BF's family's home and my BF and i had to drive some place in our separate cars, cause i had to leave from there.

I was following him in my VW bug and we drove down this big hill. I had trouble with my brakes and at the bottom of the hill i had the choice of going left or right or straight into the woods (it was a T at the end). I was going pretty fast and turned to the right and i ended up rolling my car several times. I landed on my tires, on someone's front lawn. They came running out to see if I was okay. I walked away from the accident with a mild concussion, minor cuts on my face and arms from the broken windshield, and big blood blisters on the back of my knees from gripping the seat with my legs as the car flipped.

anyhow, i will always remember that day.

a week or so later i drove to Lake Chelan and we went through a forest that was covered in ash.

i had some of it but don't know what happened to it.

Old Post 01-20-2002 08:44 AM
Inky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Inky Click here to Send Inky a Private Message Find more posts by Inky Add Inky to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
flocat
PINKO

i have pics of the journals of poetry that i've burned. funny that i wanted to rid myself of those poems but i needed to keep pics of the burnt remains. odd, i suppose.

Old Post 01-20-2002 08:57 AM
flocat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for flocat Click here to Send flocat a Private Message Visit flocat's homepage! Find more posts by flocat Add flocat to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
karen
Lesser Satan

- A 7 Foot tall cardboard elvis standup

- a clockwork orange clock

- an african snoopy doll

- grape and strawberry shaped ice cube trays

- a headless statue of venus

- streetfighter 2 for DOS.

ok. nothing overtly weird, but weird enough. i guess.

Old Post 01-20-2002 12:28 PM
karen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for karen Click here to Send karen a Private Message Find more posts by karen Add karen to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Smug Git
Arrogance Personified

My complete collection of all 70-odd episodes of DueSouth.

Old Post 01-20-2002 12:53 PM
Smug Git is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smug Git Click here to Send Smug Git a Private Message Find more posts by Smug Git Add Smug Git to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shyloh
ghost of internetz past

A pokemon cupcake kit (includes powder mix, container, and fancy fork to eat said cupcake with). After i eat that, however, i'm not sure if i own anything else considered bizarre.

Old Post 01-20-2002 04:33 PM
shyloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shyloh Click here to Send shyloh a Private Message Find more posts by shyloh Add shyloh to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kayla

i also have a large collection of cows...stuffed and otherwise.

Old Post 01-20-2002 05:17 PM