The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > Images Of Desanctity > Asylum Pets Photo Album
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
philjit
Arch-Enemy of Idealism

Asylum Pets Photo Album

Do you have pets? I have four cats. Here are three of them. Unfortunately Nuts will stay still for no man except for RiZZ so I couldn't get a pic of him.

Eenie (the only girl)

Charley (my pretty boy cat)

Hubub (little rascal that causes a hubub!)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-12-2002 04:37 PM
philjit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for philjit Click here to Send philjit a Private Message Find more posts by philjit Add philjit to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roshigoth
The Cheesemeister

I had a cat, dad's still got our dog. We also used to have a big-ass fish, but he died too.

So, I guess I've got a stupid little shit of a dog.

Here's a couple old pictures of my cat and dog fighting. The cat always won.

Here's a more recent one of the dog. The pic's really big, so I'll just link it.
http://www.gcheese.com/photos/rustyskipper.jpg
The big one belongs to our neighbor.

Old Post 03-12-2002 06:10 PM
Roshigoth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roshigoth Click here to Send Roshigoth a Private Message Find more posts by Roshigoth Add Roshigoth to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JoeyCat
Felis Dominatus

This is the real JoeyCat, he's 13 years old

I'll add the Fiona monster later, having PC problems :/

Old Post 03-12-2002 07:39 PM
JoeyCat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JoeyCat Click here to Send JoeyCat a Private Message Find more posts by JoeyCat Add JoeyCat to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chantrea
defected

My eight year old cairn terrier, Sean, and my almost two year old fluffy black kitten, FREYA!!

Freya being evil before we got her a scratching post, and our almost four year old obese orange cat Duncan.

Old Post 03-12-2002 08:31 PM
Chantrea is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chantrea Click here to Send Chantrea a Private Message Find more posts by Chantrea Add Chantrea to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JoeyCat
Felis Dominatus

Steph and Fiona (she's not choking her, honest!) Fi is now a year old and still tiny. Steph calls her travel size.

Old Post 03-12-2002 09:22 PM
JoeyCat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JoeyCat Click here to Send JoeyCat a Private Message Find more posts by JoeyCat Add JoeyCat to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mugtoe
Scarred for Life

rommel

this is Graf Nero von Kleinturm

Old Post 03-12-2002 10:09 PM
Mugtoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mugtoe Click here to Send Mugtoe a Private Message Find more posts by Mugtoe Add Mugtoe to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mugtoe
Scarred for Life

my cat

this is the link to a pic of my cat, Bubba, that is too big to put here and not worth my time to compress right now.

Old Post 03-12-2002 10:16 PM
Mugtoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mugtoe Click here to Send Mugtoe a Private Message Find more posts by Mugtoe Add Mugtoe to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
greenleakynipples
What a cock

One Fish Two Fish
Red Fish Blue Fish

leakynips

Old Post 03-13-2002 08:55 AM
greenleakynipples is offline Click Here to See the Profile for greenleakynipples Click here to Send greenleakynipples a Private Message Visit greenleakynipples's homepage! Find more posts by greenleakynipples Add greenleakynipples to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
macker
Holy Me-el

First we have Beed, the devil spawn of Tao, and gods gift to all female cats out there:

And here is Beed's mother, Tao(Her thoughts can be summed up as," Stroke me now you South African bastard or I will rip your legs to shreds." And she did just that about 5 seconds after the picture):

Old Post 03-13-2002 09:16 PM
macker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for macker Click here to Send macker a Private Message Visit macker's homepage! Find more posts by macker Add macker to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dog Breath
Cuddly Puppy

This is Fernando (Nando)

This is Homer

I ask Homer "Why the long face"? daily.

Old Post 03-14-2002 12:21 AM
Dog Breath is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dog Breath Click here to Send Dog Breath a Private Message Find more posts by Dog Breath Add Dog Breath to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Musashi
Fluffy Bunny

this is rascal. she's quite the chatty little cat. 6 year old runt - looks about 8 months maybe... we got her from the SPCA - supposedly they couldn't adopt her out for 6 months - i think its just cuz they suck

this is meadow. she was a stray near our old appartment in a really shitty area - we rescued her from that and she's been a happy cat ever since

Old Post 03-14-2002 12:36 AM
Musashi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Musashi Click here to Send Musashi a Private Message Visit Musashi's homepage! Find more posts by Musashi Add Musashi to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Oracular_Jinx
Old hag

Well, I have a big goldfish named fred. He's hard to see though...
His fins are amazing though.

edit: Just so you know I'm not cruel, he does have a bigger tank now. It's a 2 Gallon Jobbie, and he's finally stopped growing.

Attachment: fred_0001.jpg
This has been downloaded 394 time(s).

Last edited by Oracular_Jinx on 03-14-2002 at 08:41 PM

Old Post 03-14-2002 08:37 PM
Oracular_Jinx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Oracular_Jinx Click here to Send Oracular_Jinx a Private Message Find more posts by Oracular_Jinx Add Oracular_Jinx to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Oracular_Jinx
Old hag

And my baby degu, "Little Roo".
I miss him. He's in Toronto, and already middle aged!!!

Old Post 03-14-2002 08:40 PM
Oracular_Jinx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Oracular_Jinx Click here to Send Oracular_Jinx a Private Message Find more posts by Oracular_Jinx Add Oracular_Jinx to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Inky
-------------------------

here's dharma, about 1.5 years old, rhodesian ridgeback:

and here's chelsea, about 5 years old, tri-color collie:

i have a cat, sophie, but no pics of her scanned.

Old Post 03-14-2002 09:58 PM
Inky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Inky Click here to Send Inky a Private Message Find more posts by Inky Add Inky to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JoeyCat
Felis Dominatus

Sophie is NOT going to be happy about this

Old Post 03-14-2002 11:19 PM
Inky

quote:
Originally posted by Joeycat
Sophie is NOT going to be happy about this

uh, sophie is never happy.

she's a grumpy cat, even as a kitten. very serious.

Old Post 03-15-2002 09:24 AM
Inky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Inky Click here to Send Inky a Private Message Find more posts by Inky Add Inky to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
absolut
one sock

Joey..your mini me is so much like my gorgeous Brucie..he's a beauty!
This is our Yuki..very friendly, obsessed at present by rice, likes to hop on the couch and curl up, lets two year olds stick their fingers in her eyes...a very sweet natured dog:

Attachment: yuki(happy).jpg
This has been downloaded 364 time(s).

Old Post 03-15-2002 12:21 PM
absolut is offline Click Here to See the Profile for absolut Click here to Send absolut a Private Message Find more posts by absolut Add absolut to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
absolut
one sock

This is Winnie, Yuki's best friend at home (terrible wrestling and frantic running), though she studiously ignores the kid sister at the park.
Never thought I'd go for a fluffy slipper, but Wince is very feisty, smart and sweet.
Somehow, she takes up a helluva lot more room than Yukes on the couch:

Attachment: newyears09.jpg
This has been downloaded 354 time(s).

Old Post 03-15-2002 12:23 PM
absolut is offline Click Here to See the Profile for absolut Click here to Send absolut a Private Message Find more posts by absolut Add absolut to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
absolut
one sock

And this is a very horrid pic.
Sorry if you are sqeamish.
Some of you may remember Yuki being attacked by a leashless dog on the street almost two years ago now.
While she has quite a bit of scar tissue, I am lucky she is alive.
She is very timid with bigger dogs now, and seems to have a sixth sense about possible troublemakers in the park.
The dog that attacked her (an undesexed female ridgeback cross) has inflicted similar injuries on at least two other dogs I know of, and killed a smaller dog.
The owner has apparently since moved on.

Attachment: yuki 3 days after.jpg
This has been downloaded 332 time(s).

Old Post 03-15-2002 12:34 PM
CRSR
°Hits Moi!°

my dog.... we put her down 3 years ago, she was very old for a runt poodle. I do miss her. I remeber when my Grandfather passed away I cried on her and she licked my face.

Old Post 03-16-2002 04:44 PM
CRSR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CRSR Click here to Send CRSR a Private Message Find more posts by CRSR Add CRSR to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shyloh
ghost of internetz past

Here's Morris, my new 2-year old ginger cat

And here he is with softpaws on...they're neon pink but it looks orange in the pictures...

He's a very mellow cat...he's not even impressed with catnip or any of the toys we got him. He let me trim his claws without a fight after only a few hours of bringing him home, and he doesn't even realize he has nailcaps on... Next challange: will he eat the plants while we're sleeping? Stay tuned......

Old Post 03-18-2002 03:07 AM
shyloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shyloh Click here to Send shyloh a Private Message Find more posts by shyloh Add shyloh to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goatboy
the anticlimax

SamIAm:

Attachment: samiam2.jpg
This has been downloaded 298 time(s).

Old Post 03-18-2002 03:32 AM
Goatboy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goatboy Click here to Send Goatboy a Private Message Find more posts by Goatboy Add Goatboy to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goatboy
the anticlimax

Grinch:

Attachment: grinch.jpg
This has been downloaded 294 time(s).

Old Post 03-18-2002 03:33 AM
Goatboy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goatboy Click here to Send Goatboy a Private Message Find more posts by Goatboy Add Goatboy to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goatboy
the anticlimax

Daisy:

Attachment: daisy2.jpg
This has been downloaded 292 time(s).

Last edited by Goatboy on 03-18-2002 at 03:40 AM

Old Post 03-18-2002 03:35 AM
Inky

oh goatboy your cats are lovely, as a group they are very nicely matched.

Old Post 03-18-2002 03:49 AM