The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > Images Of Desanctity > Garbage Pail Kids on the forum....
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
bunkum
Sanditon

Garbage Pail Kids on the forum....

I never thought I'd live to see the day...

edit: This one's actually quite clever, a reference to John Gay's The Beggar's Opera...

Attachment: lucy.jpg
This has been downloaded 238 time(s).

--pervscan.com

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-11-2002 02:09 AM
bunkum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bunkum Click here to Send bunkum a Private Message Find more posts by bunkum Add bunkum to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bunkum
Sanditon

and...

Attachment: flo.jpg
This has been downloaded 233 time(s).

--pervscan.com

Old Post 04-11-2002 02:10 AM
bunkum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bunkum Click here to Send bunkum a Private Message Find more posts by bunkum Add bunkum to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bunkum
Sanditon

OK, so now I'm cheating by using real names.

Attachment: tack.jpg
This has been downloaded 234 time(s).

--pervscan.com

Old Post 04-11-2002 02:19 AM
bunkum
Sanditon

For lucy...

Attachment: flabbyabby.jpg
This has been downloaded 230 time(s).

--pervscan.com

Old Post 04-11-2002 02:21 AM
bunkum
Sanditon

Our favorite Detroit rocker.

Attachment: dmoon.jpg
This has been downloaded 228 time(s).

--pervscan.com

Old Post 04-11-2002 02:22 AM
bunkum
Sanditon

Indigo

Attachment: indigo.jpg
This has been downloaded 224 time(s).

--pervscan.com

Old Post 04-11-2002 02:23 AM
bunkum
Sanditon

Not a really great one of RiZZ...

Attachment: rizz.jpg
This has been downloaded 217 time(s).

--pervscan.com

Old Post 04-11-2002 02:25 AM
bunkum
Sanditon

So here's a better one to make up for it...

Attachment: rizz2.jpg
This has been downloaded 217 time(s).

--pervscan.com

Old Post 04-11-2002 02:26 AM
urbanjunkie

i remember my old skool daze, collecting these little monsters. boy, do i feel old.

Old Post 04-11-2002 06:44 AM
urbanjunkie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for urbanjunkie Click here to Send urbanjunkie a Private Message Find more posts by urbanjunkie Add urbanjunkie to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brimstone
ittle' boy

dude i had a card with a lot of puke and that kid that farted?!?

"brimstone - your sig was too big."

Old Post 04-11-2002 06:51 AM
brimstone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brimstone Click here to Send brimstone a Private Message Visit brimstone's homepage! Find more posts by brimstone Add brimstone to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kayla

i have a huge collection of them. i'll have to find them.

Old Post 04-11-2002 03:00 PM
Kayla is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kayla Click here to Send Kayla a Private Message Find more posts by Kayla Add Kayla to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
karen
Lesser Satan

i used to have the whoel collection of a few series. man, i miss these things.

Old Post 04-11-2002 05:56 PM
karen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for karen Click here to Send karen a Private Message Find more posts by karen Add karen to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rav
Nothing

http://www.garbagepailkids.com/

Old Post 04-11-2002 06:11 PM
Rav is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rav Find more posts by Rav Add Rav to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roshigoth
The Cheesemeister

My brother still has a bunch, if I remember correctly.

Those things rocked.

Old Post 04-12-2002 01:25 AM
Roshigoth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roshigoth Click here to Send Roshigoth a Private Message Find more posts by Roshigoth Add Roshigoth to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mattdk
, Architect Of Thought

Attachment: img10.jpg
This has been downloaded 122 time(s).

Old Post 04-19-2002 12:03 PM
mattdk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mattdk Click here to Send mattdk a Private Message Find more posts by mattdk Add mattdk to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiZZ
awsomeness incarnit

i had the orignal sticker set... but i stuck them to things

boy the money they may be worth now

Old Post 04-19-2002 05:18 PM
RiZZ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiZZ Click here to Send RiZZ a Private Message Visit RiZZ's homepage! Find more posts by RiZZ Add RiZZ to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
flocat
PINKO

I used to have 'em all. I had to hide them from my parents because the church we went to told them that they were evil and satanic and stuff. I cried much when my parents found the stash I had hidden wrapped in three plastic bags, hidden in a wooden box which was inside of a cardboard box stashed away in the garage. They told me it was for my own good and that God will love me and such now. I still haven't forgiven them for that...bastards!

Old Post 04-19-2002 11:48 PM
flocat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for flocat Click here to Send flocat a Private Message Visit flocat's homepage! Find more posts by flocat Add flocat to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Oracular_Jinx
Contents under pressure

I used to have the stickers too. I put them on my school books, on my pencil case, my agenda, everywhere! The movie was pretty raunchy (thinking back).

Old Post 04-20-2002 02:04 AM
Oracular_Jinx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Oracular_Jinx Click here to Send Oracular_Jinx a Private Message Visit Oracular_Jinx's homepage! Find more posts by Oracular_Jinx Add Oracular_Jinx to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DevilMoon
passive stalker?

hmm, from my old sticker book:

Attachment: crap.jpg
This has been downloaded 84 time(s).

Old Post 04-26-2002 05:57 PM
DevilMoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DevilMoon Click here to Send DevilMoon a Private Message Find more posts by DevilMoon Add DevilMoon to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DevilMoon
passive stalker?

dingle?

This has been downloaded 84 time(s).

Old Post 04-26-2002 05:59 PM
DevilMoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DevilMoon Click here to Send DevilMoon a Private Message Find more posts by DevilMoon Add DevilMoon to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DevilMoon
passive stalker?

another

This has been downloaded 85 time(s).

Old Post 04-26-2002 06:00 PM
DevilMoon
passive stalker?

yeah, I was a cool kid:

This has been downloaded 85 time(s).

Old Post 04-26-2002 06:01 PM
morgana
THE Bitch

a pic of the uncut sheet we have hanging in our bedroom:

Old Post 04-27-2002 05:02 PM
morgana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for morgana Click here to Send morgana a Private Message Visit morgana's homepage! Find more posts by morgana Add morgana to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote