The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > Images Of Desanctity > Desktops!
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
SocialParasite
wallet.dat is where it at

Desktops!

Once again it's time for teh GREAT DEASKTOP POST OF TEH INTERNARD!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-21-2002 05:19 PM
SocialParasite is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SocialParasite Click here to Send SocialParasite a Private Message Find more posts by SocialParasite Add SocialParasite to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
greenleakynipples
What a cock

Murphy. He's not mine, alas.

Attachment: image1.jpg
This has been downloaded 891 time(s).

Old Post 04-21-2002 05:34 PM
greenleakynipples is offline Click Here to See the Profile for greenleakynipples Click here to Send greenleakynipples a Private Message Visit greenleakynipples's homepage! Find more posts by greenleakynipples Add greenleakynipples to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
philjit
Arch-Enemy of Idealism

wait till later and I will do my new Enlightenment one

Old Post 04-21-2002 05:44 PM
philjit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for philjit Click here to Send philjit a Private Message Find more posts by philjit Add philjit to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlterEgo
Scarred for Life

here's mine.

Attachment: paint.jpg
This has been downloaded 863 time(s).

Old Post 04-21-2002 05:47 PM
AlterEgo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlterEgo Click here to Send AlterEgo a Private Message Find more posts by AlterEgo Add AlterEgo to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shyloh
ghost of internetz past

Thank you SP for reminding me that i've had the same wallpaper for more than a year.
Where the hell do you find neato desktop themes anyway?

Old Post 04-21-2002 07:45 PM
shyloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shyloh Click here to Send shyloh a Private Message Find more posts by shyloh Add shyloh to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlterEgo
Scarred for Life

quote:
Originally posted by shyloh

Where the hell do you find neato desktop themes anyway?

http://www.windowblinds.net/

Old Post 04-21-2002 07:59 PM
AlterEgo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlterEgo Click here to Send AlterEgo a Private Message Find more posts by AlterEgo Add AlterEgo to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Musashi
Fluffy Bunny

Old Post 04-21-2002 08:25 PM
Musashi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Musashi Click here to Send Musashi a Private Message Visit Musashi's homepage! Find more posts by Musashi Add Musashi to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yMQ
slow, takin it easy

TClockEx rules.

Old Post 04-21-2002 08:53 PM
yMQ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yMQ Click here to Send yMQ a Private Message Find more posts by yMQ Add yMQ to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
philjit
Arch-Enemy of Idealism

Old Post 04-21-2002 09:49 PM
philjit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for philjit Click here to Send philjit a Private Message Find more posts by philjit Add philjit to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
greenleakynipples
What a cock

quote:
Originally posted by yMQ
TClockEx rules.

Damn straight. Love that thing.

Old Post 04-22-2002 01:39 AM
greenleakynipples is offline Click Here to See the Profile for greenleakynipples Click here to Send greenleakynipples a Private Message Visit greenleakynipples's homepage! Find more posts by greenleakynipples Add greenleakynipples to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yMQ
slow, takin it easy

My wallpaper is one of DigitalBlasphemy's latest: Springnite. The rest is typical win2k desktop w/no icons or other inane clutter. I do sho luv that TClockEx though..

Old Post 04-22-2002 01:57 AM
yMQ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yMQ Click here to Send yMQ a Private Message Find more posts by yMQ Add yMQ to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roshigoth
The Cheesemeister

Here's mine.. Ranma currently... it was Shampoo before this one.

Old Post 04-22-2002 03:48 AM
Roshigoth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roshigoth Click here to Send Roshigoth a Private Message Find more posts by Roshigoth Add Roshigoth to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Firedrops
Fluffy Bunny

Shampoo is an airhead. Pretty, but empty. Tsk rosh.

Old Post 04-22-2002 05:05 AM
Firedrops is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Firedrops Click here to Send Firedrops a Private Message Visit Firedrops's homepage! Find more posts by Firedrops Add Firedrops to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roshigoth
The Cheesemeister

Yeah, well, what can I say? I just took the best looking wallpaper I could find at the time.. and when I find a new one I like, I'll go to that.

Old Post 04-22-2002 05:11 AM
Roshigoth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roshigoth Click here to Send Roshigoth a Private Message Find more posts by Roshigoth Add Roshigoth to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Musashi
Fluffy Bunny

TClockEx?

Old Post 04-22-2002 05:32 AM
Musashi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Musashi Click here to Send Musashi a Private Message Visit Musashi's homepage! Find more posts by Musashi Add Musashi to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
greenleakynipples
What a cock

look at my desktop. Notice that in the bottom right corner, it has the Day, Date, and time? That's what TClockEx does. Beats the hell out of just the clock. And it has a little popup calendar.

Old Post 04-22-2002 05:39 AM
Cid2001
yah..whateva...

heres mine...blah

Old Post 04-22-2002 06:12 AM
Cid2001 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cid2001 Click here to Send Cid2001 a Private Message Find more posts by Cid2001 Add Cid2001 to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cid2001
yah..whateva...

lemme try that again with a smaller file...tee heee

Old Post 04-22-2002 06:15 AM
Cid2001 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cid2001 Click here to Send Cid2001 a Private Message Find more posts by Cid2001 Add Cid2001 to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
philjit
Arch-Enemy of Idealism

well my little gadgets in the bottom corners are better than all of yours!

Old Post 04-22-2002 09:13 AM
SocialParasite

Enlightenment is neato, but I prefer Window Maker or Blackbox.

Take off every "Zig."

I think tomorrow will be "Slap Mandrake 8.2 back on this bitch" day.

Old Post 04-22-2002 09:14 AM
SocialParasite is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SocialParasite Click here to Send SocialParasite a Private Message Find more posts by SocialParasite Add SocialParasite to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JoeyCat
Felis Dominatus

here's mine, original ain't it?

Old Post 04-23-2002 03:20 AM
JoeyCat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JoeyCat Click here to Send JoeyCat a Private Message Find more posts by JoeyCat Add JoeyCat to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SocialParasite

Win 95?

Old Post 04-23-2002 06:45 AM
bowmore
drive by drunk

dummy question...

how do you post your desktop?

thanks.

bowmore.

Old Post 05-12-2002 06:44 AM
bowmore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowmore Click here to Send bowmore a Private Message Find more posts by bowmore Add bowmore to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Inky
-------------------------

quote:
Originally posted by bowmore
dummy question...

how do you post your desktop?

thanks.

bowmore.

shut down all your open windows.

hit alt + prt scr

then open something like ms paint, and hit paste.

then save the image.

then host it and post it.

at least that's what i have done.

Old Post 05-12-2002 07:09 AM
Inky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Inky Click here to Send Inky a Private Message Find more posts by Inky Add Inky to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ItsJustLogan
le pour soi

Old Post 05-12-2002 09:29 AM
ItsJustLogan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ItsJustLogan Click here to Send ItsJustLogan a Private Message Find more posts by ItsJustLogan Add ItsJustLogan to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote