The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > Who's next after "The Ozzbornes"
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
CRSR
°Hits Moi!°

Who's next after "The Ozzbornes"

Apperently after the amazing success of the show "the Ozzbornes" MTV is now considering doing shows on other celeberties.

So the big question is::

Which Celeb do you think would be interesting to watch on reality TV? and Why?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-30-2002 02:16 PM
CRSR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CRSR Click here to Send CRSR a Private Message Find more posts by CRSR Add CRSR to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Smug Git
Arrogance Personified

Nicloe Kidman, as long as she didn't know that filming was going on.

Economise on cameras by, say, only having one in the bedroom and one in the shower.

Last edited by Smug Git on 04-30-2002 at 02:50 PM

Old Post 04-30-2002 02:20 PM
Smug Git is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smug Git Click here to Send Smug Git a Private Message Find more posts by Smug Git Add Smug Git to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Postmodgirl
quivering arshle

None of them.

It's a good idea that should be left with the Ozzbornes. they should just leave it as a good idea and NOT FUCK WITH IT & make it into just another marketing ploy like MTV does with every other good idea they have.

BUT NOOOOOOOooooo! they're gonna take this and cheapen it & then wonder why the show concept with Ozzy's family worked and the one with Brit Spears doesn't.

Why do they have to run a good idea into the ground (and henceforth be unorigional), instead of coming up with new ideas?

BAH unorigional fucks! DAMN THEM TO HELL!

Old Post 04-30-2002 02:28 PM
Postmodgirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Postmodgirl Click here to Send Postmodgirl a Private Message Visit Postmodgirl's homepage! Find more posts by Postmodgirl Add Postmodgirl to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
slight
long pig

How about one of those hardcore christian evangelist TV preachers?

Old Post 04-30-2002 02:44 PM
slight is offline Click Here to See the Profile for slight Click here to Send slight a Private Message Visit slight's homepage! Find more posts by slight Add slight to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rav
Nothing

This maybe.

Old Post 04-30-2002 03:26 PM
Rav is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rav Find more posts by Rav Add Rav to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Postmodgirl
quivering arshle

quote:
Originally posted by Rav
This maybe.

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I AM FUCKING TALKING ABOUT

BAH!

STUPID UNORIGIONAL FUCKS!!!!

Old Post 04-30-2002 03:32 PM
Postmodgirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Postmodgirl Click here to Send Postmodgirl a Private Message Visit Postmodgirl's homepage! Find more posts by Postmodgirl Add Postmodgirl to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DevilMoon
passive stalker?

"I'm quite sure there will be a lot of bleeps in it because it will be raw and uncensored," Combs said.

Oooh Puffy, you are so edgy!

If they wanted to do a cool hip-hop house they should go to Redman's or Bushwick Bill's or something. Not Puffy.

Old Post 04-30-2002 05:47 PM
DevilMoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DevilMoon Click here to Send DevilMoon a Private Message Find more posts by DevilMoon Add DevilMoon to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The Wraith
Sergeant of Marines

quote:
Originally posted by Postmodgirl
None of them.

It's a good idea that should be left with the Ozzbornes. they should just leave it as a good idea and NOT FUCK WITH IT & make it into just another marketing ploy like MTV does with every other good idea they have.

That's just not Holywood's style. Even this ONE hit they have, they play and play and play...any/all hours of the day, over and over and over. Even this ONE hit - is driven into the ground.

Old Post 04-30-2002 06:23 PM
The Wraith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Wraith Click here to Send The Wraith a Private Message Find more posts by The Wraith Add The Wraith to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sabine
Other

you fucks.. in my utter cluelessness as to what the hell you were all talking about I just tried searching for "Ozzbornes" all over and finally gave up and headed to mtv.com to find that it's actually the "Osbournes"..

Old Post 04-30-2002 07:44 PM
Sabine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sabine Click here to Send Sabine a Private Message Find more posts by Sabine Add Sabine to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Feral Automaton
control your staffs

they're going to film all of china.

it'll be hysterical.

Old Post 04-30-2002 07:48 PM
Feral Automaton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Feral Automaton Click here to Send Feral Automaton a Private Message Find more posts by Feral Automaton Add Feral Automaton to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Postmodgirl
quivering arshle

hehe Holywood

that kind of shit makes me glad I don't watch tv. Why couldn't Mtv stick to what it did back in the 80's? when it was cool?

there are groups of people in marketing and advertising that THINK they know what the public wants, so they puke out this pre-ground up spoon fed crap to feed to a public growing dumber every moment it visually digests it.

Then, occasionally, one excutive will steal, or replant an origional idea they saw on cable access, or from some college student, or some origional thinker, and run that and boil it down till all the stuff that made it interesting and cool is gone. They take one person, young, tallented, and institutionalise them untill they are the next britney spears, or J-lo, or whoever.

you know, there are people right now that already know what the next cool fashions are, what is gonna be next hottest trendy thing, 2 years from now (or more), they have it planned and they are already working on advertisments and movie spots to get you lined up and hooked in.

Commercalism is bad, mkay... as it relates to this marketing crap.... in my humble oppinion of course.

Old Post 04-30-2002 07:54 PM
Smug Git
Arrogance Personified

It comes down to money.

Innovation and creative is risky; if one works, then it will be copied because it will make money (even if not as much), same as sequels to films do, even when they are shite.

Old Post 04-30-2002 07:58 PM
Smug Git is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smug Git Click here to Send Smug Git a Private Message Find more posts by Smug Git Add Smug Git to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Postmodgirl
quivering arshle

yah I know, the almighty dollar at work for you and me...

I just get sick of the candy coated crap, the propaganda, the spin...

Old Post 04-30-2002 08:01 PM
Princess_Heather
long gone

Britany Spears

Old Post 04-30-2002 08:08 PM
Princess_Heather is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Princess_Heather Click here to Send Princess_Heather a Private Message Find more posts by Princess_Heather Add Princess_Heather to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shyloh
ghost of internetz past

Hopefully they'll pick a celebrity that i never liked to begin with.
i'm pretty disappointed in mr. ozz.

Old Post 04-30-2002 09:15 PM
shyloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shyloh Click here to Send shyloh a Private Message Find more posts by shyloh Add shyloh to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fiend
Medically crazy

I like watching the Osbournes cause they are fucking crazy, and watching Ozzy stumble around in a post-drug induced dementia makes for great TV.

What about a crackhead in NY or LA?
A pimp?

"We don't have to save the world. The world is big enough to look after itself. What we have to be concerned about is whether or not the world we live in will be capable of sustaining us in it." -Douglas Adams

Old Post 04-30-2002 09:20 PM
Fiend is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fiend Click here to Send Fiend a Private Message Find more posts by Fiend Add Fiend to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Princess_Heather
long gone

Courtney Love would be pretty interesting...

Old Post 04-30-2002 10:46 PM
Princess_Heather is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Princess_Heather Click here to Send Princess_Heather a Private Message Find more posts by Princess_Heather Add Princess_Heather to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paint CHiPs
Smartest Man in the World

quote:
Originally posted by shyloh
Hopefully they'll pick a celebrity that i never liked to begin with.
i'm pretty disappointed in mr. ozz.

How so? (curious)

Man, I think it's like the greatest show ever. The professional life of Pufididywhodaloo however, sounds like really, really unentertaining TV.

Now had they chose somebody like, say, Old Dirty Bastard....

Old Post 04-30-2002 11:00 PM
Paint CHiPs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paint CHiPs Click here to Send Paint CHiPs a Private Message Visit Paint CHiPs's homepage! Find more posts by Paint CHiPs Add Paint CHiPs to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Princess_Heather
long gone

What about Tom Green or one of the Jackass members...

Old Post 05-01-2002 12:43 AM