The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > my experience with cybersex
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Avondale
oh hello

my experience with cybersex

CLICK HERE FOR HOT CYBERSEX ACTION!

linky linky cyber sex!

ok, some guy randomly IM'd me on AIM yesterday, and wanted some love, so i gave it to him.
it's funny

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-11-2002 05:40 PM
Avondale is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Avondale Click here to Send Avondale a Private Message Find more posts by Avondale Add Avondale to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Firedrops
Fluffy Bunny

I had a name made up just for doing these sorts of things. Gigglyblond i believe it was... the profile said her name was Candy, she was 22 with double D's she shoved into a C and so on.
You won't believe how many pervs you'd get just simply signing on with that name.
Anyway I'd let them go on a while and then inform them I had a penis, or that I wanted them to call me mommy and talk about incest and such. I had fun.

Old Post 05-11-2002 05:59 PM
Firedrops is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Firedrops Click here to Send Firedrops a Private Message Visit Firedrops's homepage! Find more posts by Firedrops Add Firedrops to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiZZ
awsomeness incarnit

crazy happy kids

Old Post 05-11-2002 06:00 PM
RiZZ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiZZ Click here to Send RiZZ a Private Message Visit RiZZ's homepage! Find more posts by RiZZ Add RiZZ to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Avondale
oh hello

quote:
Originally posted by Firedrops
I had a name made up just for doing these sorts of things. Gigglyblond i believe it was... the profile said her name was Candy, she was 22 with double D's she shoved into a C and so on.
You won't believe how many pervs you'd get just simply signing on with that name.
Anyway I'd let them go on a while and then inform them I had a penis, or that I wanted them to call me mommy and talk about incest and such. I had fun.

hah!
i hope people IM me like that more often.
laughing at stuff like that makes me feel better

Old Post 05-11-2002 06:15 PM
Avondale is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Avondale Click here to Send Avondale a Private Message Find more posts by Avondale Add Avondale to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
slight
long pig

The other day in #wota, Indigo started talking about licking balls and it gave me a chubby. Yup.

Old Post 05-11-2002 07:23 PM
slight is offline Click Here to See the Profile for slight Click here to Send slight a Private Message Visit slight's homepage! Find more posts by slight Add slight to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Firedrops
Fluffy Bunny

Well here you go:
The screenname is Gigglyblond and the password is "giggle"
Everyone is welcome to enjoy the goodness that is freaking out cybersexers.

My info is something like this : Hi! My name is Candy. I'm 23, a natural blonde, I weigh 110 lb and I'm 5'5. I have double D's that I cram into a C teehee. I LOVE to party and get drunk. I like to chat about movies, working out and sex! IM me and let's haave fun! :-*

It seems to work pretty well. It helps if you put that you want to chat about romance and such too.

Old Post 05-11-2002 07:29 PM
Firedrops is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Firedrops Click here to Send Firedrops a Private Message Visit Firedrops's homepage! Find more posts by Firedrops Add Firedrops to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlterEgo
Scarred for Life

God some ppl need some love alright.

The end is still funny tho.

Old Post 05-11-2002 08:11 PM
AlterEgo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlterEgo Click here to Send AlterEgo a Private Message Find more posts by AlterEgo Add AlterEgo to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote