The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > Jason Kidd beats his wife, and can't stop crying
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
endless mike
can't find penis

Jason Kidd beats his wife, and can't stop crying

This guy is a genuine, unadulterated, 100% jackass. Boston's fans are not justified in their taunting of his wife and child at the game, but Kidd is not handling the situation well at all. If he wants to make the insults go away, he should ignore it. If he doesn't want Boston's fans thinking they're in his head, he should ignore them.

His temper wouldn't allow him to restrain himself when it came to striking his wife, and it won't allow him to turn the other cheek now that his family is being taunted by thousands of drunks at an athletic competition. The man has anger control issues, and it's making him look like a complete fool. Perhaps if he weren't parading his wife and child out in front of the NBC cameras in an effort to change is public image, he wouldn't have to worry about their well being. They don't need to be there, and they never did. They could stay back at the hotel room and watch the game in a peaceful environment, free from anyone trying to hurt them in an effort to "help" their team.

Jason Kidd is a peace of human shit.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-01-2002 12:24 AM
endless mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for endless mike Click here to Send endless mike a Private Message Find more posts by endless mike Add endless mike to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Smug Git
Arrogance Personified

Wifebeating is wrong now?

Old Post 06-01-2002 01:01 AM
Smug Git is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smug Git Click here to Send Smug Git a Private Message Find more posts by Smug Git Add Smug Git to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dead_Inside
Joey's Head Bitch

quote:
Originally posted by Smug Git
Wifebeating is wrong now?

We were born in the wrong time, my friend.

Old Post 06-01-2002 01:04 AM
Dead_Inside is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dead_Inside Click here to Send Dead_Inside a Private Message Find more posts by Dead_Inside Add Dead_Inside to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Smug Git
Arrogance Personified

quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Inside

We were born in the wrong time, my friend.

I am worried that all that nonsense about 'rape' might be true, too.

Old Post 06-01-2002 01:05 AM
Smug Git is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smug Git Click here to Send Smug Git a Private Message Find more posts by Smug Git Add Smug Git to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dead_Inside
Joey's Head Bitch

Yes, it all went wrong when we gave the female chattel the vote.

Horribly wrong.

Old Post 06-01-2002 01:14 AM
Dead_Inside is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dead_Inside Click here to Send Dead_Inside a Private Message Find more posts by Dead_Inside Add Dead_Inside to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
philjit
Arch-Enemy of Idealism

quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Inside
Yes, it all went wrong when we gave the female chattel the vote.

Women have the vote!?!!?

Old Post 06-01-2002 01:23 AM
philjit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for philjit Click here to Send philjit a Private Message Find more posts by philjit Add philjit to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Astro74
Dodging the Issues

Interesting...his family does not have the right to be at the game? Grow up junior!!!

He has admitted he was wrong for hitting his wife. Yet they are still together and working that out. Your a jackass for even thinking it is ok for drunk fans to be taunting his wife and kids.

You say he has no right to be upset about that? Ummm read the news reports more. He has stated he feels his family should not be in Boston cause of the taunting and has said he is fine with them taunting him. It is a tremendous black eye for the city of Boston because some fans can't control themselves and enjoy Boston's first great run in many years.

You're just as stupid as the fans for involving his wife and kids.

Old Post 06-01-2002 02:11 AM
Astro74 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Astro74 Click here to Send Astro74 a Private Message Find more posts by Astro74 Add Astro74 to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Smug Git
Arrogance Personified

quote:
Originally posted by Phil

Women have the vote!?!!?

I think that it's so that married men get two votes.

Old Post 06-01-2002 02:45 AM
DevilMoon
passive stalker?

If its that much of a problem, let them watch from a box.

Old Post 06-01-2002 03:05 AM
DevilMoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DevilMoon Click here to Send DevilMoon a Private Message Find more posts by DevilMoon Add DevilMoon to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Inky
-------------------------

for all of us non soap op....er, i mean sports watching folk could you tell us what exactly this is all about?

Old Post 06-01-2002 03:32 AM
Inky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Inky Click here to Send Inky a Private Message Find more posts by Inky Add Inky to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Astro74
Dodging the Issues

Jason Kidd, who is a guard for the New Jersey Nets, some time ago slapped his wife in anger. He was arrested yet he and his wife remained together and share a life with their kids.

The other night when he and the Nets were in Boston playing the Celtics in the Eastern Conference Finals. He was booed by fans and was called wifebeater in hopes to disrupt his game. Well in the audience sat his wife and son. Some fans taunted them and said things that were not repeated in news reports.

Jason was upset as would any other husband and father for not having any ability to control and protect his family. In interviews hw said it is fine for taunting him on the court yet he felt it was not ok to verbally abuse his wife and son.

That is the readers digest version of what happened to bring Endless Mike to make this thread.

ESPN Article

Follow up article about family not attending the game

Last edited by Astro74 on 06-01-2002 at 03:48 AM

Old Post 06-01-2002 03:44 AM
Astro74 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Astro74 Click here to Send Astro74 a Private Message Find more posts by Astro74 Add Astro74 to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wonderaz
Sarky Bastard

I flew his wife a few years ago when he was playing for the Suns.
I didn't hit her though.

Old Post 06-01-2002 05:29 AM
wonderaz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wonderaz Click here to Send wonderaz a Private Message Visit wonderaz's homepage! Find more posts by wonderaz Add wonderaz to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indigo
Fluffy Bunny

i misread that at first as "I felt his wife"

Old Post 06-01-2002 05:48 AM
Indigo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indigo Click here to Send Indigo a Private Message Find more posts by Indigo Add Indigo to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ryoko!
heathen?

I'd feel his wife.

As for anyone taunting her, that's silly, I mean really, I hate sports, and this is one of the many reasons why. Bunch of neaderthals, the fans and the players.

*scratches ass and goes back to grunting in front of t.v.*

Old Post 06-01-2002 06:04 AM
Ryoko! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ryoko! Click here to Send Ryoko! a Private Message Find more posts by Ryoko! Add Ryoko! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mmmtravis
stealthy ninja

Look at how she slut-i-sizes her husband's jersey. Yeah, I'd beat the whore too...

On a lighter note, it's nice to know his son was born with pigmentation.

Old Post 06-01-2002 07:25 AM
mmmtravis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mmmtravis Click here to Send mmmtravis a Private Message Visit mmmtravis's homepage! Find more posts by mmmtravis Add mmmtravis to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
philjit
Arch-Enemy of Idealism

Posh Spice takes it up the arse

Old Post 06-01-2002 07:33 AM
philjit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for philjit Click here to Send philjit a Private Message Find more posts by philjit Add philjit to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brimstone
ittle' boy

as my instructor would say

The country has become so feminine now! Look at it! I mean they plant these trees on the highway, and they are these little feminine trees! WHERE ARE ALL THE MANLY TREES THAT REPRESENT THE TRUE MAN!

"brimstone - your sig was too big."

Old Post 06-01-2002 09:06 AM
brimstone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brimstone Click here to Send brimstone a Private Message Visit brimstone's homepage! Find more posts by brimstone Add brimstone to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Smug Git
Arrogance Personified

Are they saying that all he did was slap his wife once? I mean, it isn't a good thing but it doesn't sounds like he knocked her about and put her in hospital or anything (although I am not volunteering to get slapped by a basketball player).

I think that maybe you could say 'she married a sports star so it's part of the contract' but the kid didn't get that choice.

But then again, sports fans are often pricks and it is hard to control them (witness the booing during national anthems that you can get in football, failing to observe two minute silences, etc.); it is difficult to know what you can do.

Last edited by Smug Git on 06-01-2002 at 10:42 AM

Old Post 06-01-2002 10:39 AM
Vegas
15 = micropenis

While watching the game last night my girlfriend and I discussed this a little. Jason Kidd and family deserve every ounce of our taunts and chants!!! Very simple: he IS a wifebeater, he is not liked around here cuz he's on the opposition, he is very important, therefore he is to be taunted. If he doesn't like it, he should go kill himself. He's pretty much a waste of life in the first place, who gives a fuck what he wants, he can suck it.

Your whole "I dress like an office drone and act respectable and then sit on forum where we discuss urethra fucking and public torture" bit still creeps me out. I bet it would creep out your co-workers even more.

-m

Old Post 06-01-2002 12:11 PM
Vegas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vegas Click here to Send Vegas a Private Message Find more posts by Vegas Add Vegas to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Smug Git
Arrogance Personified

quote:
Originally posted by Vegas
Very simple: he IS a wifebeater, he is not liked around here cuz he's on the opposition, he is very important, therefore he is to be taunted. If he doesn't like it, he should go kill himself. He's pretty much a waste of life in the first place, who gives a fuck what he wants, he can suck it.

I'm convinced!

You should be, like, a lawyer or something.

Last edited by Smug Git on 06-01-2002 at 12:27 PM

Old Post 06-01-2002 12:21 PM
endless mike
can't find penis

Astro,

I didn't say they (his wife and child) didn't have a right to attend the game. They have the right to do whatever they want. However, the smart thing would be for them to watch from the hotel room. The even smarter thing would've been for Kidd to have quietly handled the situation.

Now, whatever game his wife and child attend, the fans are going to get after them. It's not right, but that's not the issue. Jason Kidd can't control the actions of the fans, which is what it appears he's trying to do. If you ignore the drunken asshole, he'll go away. If you qualify him by going on television every five minutes, pissing and moaning, you're only encouraging other morally depraved twats to do the same thing. You can't control the fans, you can only control yourself, and it doesn't appear Kidd can even do that.

He's still a jackass. You've proved yourself the same

Sincerely,
Junior

--------------

quote:
Astro said:
Your a jackass for even thinking it is ok for drunk fans to be taunting his wife and kids.

quote:
I said in my initial post:
Boston's fans are not justified in their taunting of his wife and child at the game

Next time, read a touch more carefully.

Old Post 06-01-2002 05:33 PM
endless mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for endless mike Click here to Send endless mike a Private Message Find more posts by endless mike Add endless mike to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shyloh
ghost of internetz past

quote:
Originally posted by Vegas
Jason Kidd and family deserve every ounce of our taunts and chants!!! Very simple: he IS a wifebeater, he is not liked around here cuz he's on the opposition, he is very important, therefore he is to be taunted.

Jason kidd is a spouse abuser, therefore his wife and kids deserve to be taunted....errrr....do you honestly believe that makes any ounce of sense, or did you make some sort of mistake whilst typing that halfassed little diatribe out?

Old Post 06-01-2002 08:15 PM
shyloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shyloh Click here to Send shyloh a Private Message Find more posts by shyloh Add shyloh to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

quote:
Originally posted by brimstone
....WHERE ARE ALL THE MANLY TREES THAT REPRESENT THE TRUE MAN!

THEY'RE UP SOME GUY'S ASS!

Old Post 06-01-2002 08:53 PM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vegas
15 = micropenis

quote:
Originally posted by shyloh

Jason kidd is a spouse abuser, therefore his wife and kids deserve to be taunted....errrr....do you honestly believe that makes any ounce of sense, or did you make some sort of mistake whilst typing that halfassed little diatribe out?

Hey, she stuck with the guy, didn't she? She doesn't like people chanting that, she can beat his ass up then and we could then call him pussy-whipped!

Your whole "I dress like an office drone and act respectable and then sit on forum where we discuss urethra fucking and public torture" bit still creeps me out. I bet it would creep out your co-workers even more.

-m

Old Post 06-02-2002 06:46 PM
Vegas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vegas Click here to Send Vegas a Private Message Find more posts by Vegas Add Vegas to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Smug Git
Arrogance Personified

Did he only slap her, or what?

Wife beater?

What did he do? How many blows? What sort of monster are we talking about here?

Old Post 06-02-2002 06:49 PM