The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > Gaming/Sports: when it comes down to it ..
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
iglo

when it comes down to it ..

first of all : lets have a minute of silence for FRITZ WALTER, the hero of bern
*5 seconds silence*

tedious, pathetic, lucky
but in the end germany always wins.

i am sad that germany delivered such a poor performance and if i was not biassed i would have to say that USA played the better football. but this is not league level this is the world cup , so ... in your face
the hand play on the goal line ? , well , the usa had a similar incident against mexico in their favour so ... the great football gods even the field

americans dont care about football anyways , or do they ?

i really feel sorry for the british though , i wanted a final england-germany .. just for old times sake ..

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-21-2002 02:59 PM
iglo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for iglo Click here to Send iglo a Private Message Find more posts by iglo Add iglo to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CzEcH rEcK
circle of duck

Re: when it comes down to it ..

quote:
Originally posted by iglo

but in the end germany always wins.

Try telling that to Hitler baby ;p

Old Post 06-21-2002 03:08 PM
CzEcH rEcK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CzEcH rEcK Click here to Send CzEcH rEcK a Private Message Visit CzEcH rEcK's homepage! Find more posts by CzEcH rEcK Add CzEcH rEcK to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iglo

i guess many wish they could
ps: the whole european union thing is just a ploy(sp?). give it 10 or so years and you will see us rise to military power again.

Old Post 06-21-2002 03:12 PM
iglo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for iglo Click here to Send iglo a Private Message Find more posts by iglo Add iglo to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
euphorbia
caustic milk - hybrid

quote:

i guess many wish they could

congrats to your team iglo. It was a good game.

Old Post 06-21-2002 03:13 PM
euphorbia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for euphorbia Click here to Send euphorbia a Private Message Visit euphorbia's homepage! Find more posts by euphorbia Add euphorbia to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iglo

thanks u4b , when it comes down to it though your team played better.
that is football though , it does not necessaryily refelect what was going on on the pitch .

Old Post 06-21-2002 03:18 PM
CzEcH rEcK
circle of duck

quote:
thanks u4b , when it comes down to it though your team played better.
that is football though , it does not necessaryily refelect what was going on on the pitch .

I too congratulate your team Iglo.. But you would have deserved being knocked out the way you played, but it's not the playing, it's the winning that counts here.
The german team must have had fathers in the fucking Luftwaffe, they were always in the air..

Gremanys strongest play is in the air.

Well I want Brazil to win the cup.. As I have drawn them in the sweep stakes in work

Old Post 06-21-2002 03:24 PM
CzEcH rEcK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CzEcH rEcK Click here to Send CzEcH rEcK a Private Message Visit CzEcH rEcK's homepage! Find more posts by CzEcH rEcK Add CzEcH rEcK to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iglo

ture czech , we had 15 good minutes at the end of the first half and that was about it
from the 2 good shots we made one, thank god.
oliver kahn was germanys saviour. isnt he amazing ?
anyways , i hope the semi final will show better play because after all i think this game was the poorest performance germany had to show at this world cup. the other games were okay with me. this though was a disgrace. *shrug* semi finals

Old Post 06-21-2002 03:29 PM
euphorbia
caustic milk - hybrid

Talking

I made my babies cry when I shouted at this...

Attachment: _38090209_handball_afp.jpg
This has been downloaded 19 time(s).

Old Post 06-21-2002 03:50 PM
euphorbia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for euphorbia Click here to Send euphorbia a Private Message Visit euphorbia's homepage! Find more posts by euphorbia Add euphorbia to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iglo

IT WAS NOT BEHIND THE LINE!!!
...but it was his hand alright ...

Old Post 06-21-2002 04:02 PM
CHiPsJr
Ginger-headed Troll

The call was correct. Ball played the hand. Under those circumstances, it's part of the body. No penalty. Just a damn unlucky break.

Old Post 06-21-2002 05:16 PM
CHiPsJr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHiPsJr Click here to Send CHiPsJr a Private Message Find more posts by CHiPsJr Add CHiPsJr to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
David Lee Roth
Lurker Extraordiaire

Re: when it comes down to it ..

quote:

americans dont care about football anyways , or do they ?

Nope

Old Post 06-21-2002 05:29 PM
David Lee Roth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for David Lee Roth Click here to Send David Lee Roth a Private Message Find more posts by David Lee Roth Add David Lee Roth to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote