The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > Who's are these?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Dacarlo
ex-member

Question Who's are these?

I found this lurking around my pictures directory and I must know who is the owner of this fine pair!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-24-2002 03:41 PM
Dacarlo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dacarlo Find more posts by Dacarlo Add Dacarlo to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dead_Inside
Joey's Head Bitch

illussions?

Old Post 06-24-2002 03:43 PM
Dead_Inside is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dead_Inside Click here to Send Dead_Inside a Private Message Find more posts by Dead_Inside Add Dead_Inside to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dead_Inside
Joey's Head Bitch

Random guess. *averts eyes*

Dacarlo you're a perv.

Old Post 06-24-2002 03:45 PM
Dead_Inside is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dead_Inside Click here to Send Dead_Inside a Private Message Find more posts by Dead_Inside Add Dead_Inside to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BnB
Suck My Ass

inky

Old Post 06-24-2002 03:49 PM
BnB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BnB Click here to Send BnB a Private Message Find more posts by BnB Add BnB to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dacarlo
ex-member

quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Inside
Random guess. *averts eyes*

Dacarlo you're a perv.

First off if I'm a perv then gimme some more points.

Second, if they were mine I wouldnt be able to stop playing with myself.

Third, who am I kidding I cant stop playing with myself.

Fourth, I wanna marry this girl.

Old Post 06-24-2002 03:59 PM
Dacarlo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dacarlo Find more posts by Dacarlo Add Dacarlo to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Postmodgirl
quivering arshle

I don't think it's anyone from here, I've never seen them before

Old Post 06-24-2002 04:02 PM
Postmodgirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Postmodgirl Click here to Send Postmodgirl a Private Message Visit Postmodgirl's homepage! Find more posts by Postmodgirl Add Postmodgirl to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bibrau
formerly Gen/illussion

not mine.

Old Post 06-24-2002 04:09 PM
Bibrau is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bibrau Click here to Send Bibrau a Private Message Find more posts by Bibrau Add Bibrau to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dacarlo
ex-member

Nah they have to be someone from here coz it was in a subfolder called asylum stuff...

The mystery of the fantastic breasts!

They are TEH WIN!

Old Post 06-24-2002 04:09 PM
Dingle
Gay for Mugtoe

that's definately wonderaz

Old Post 06-24-2002 04:36 PM
Dingle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dingle Click here to Send Dingle a Private Message Find more posts by Dingle Add Dingle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
urbanjunkie

they are? i may need to tit fuck the old-timer.

Old Post 06-24-2002 04:37 PM
urbanjunkie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for urbanjunkie Click here to Send urbanjunkie a Private Message Find more posts by urbanjunkie Add urbanjunkie to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FuhQall
High Flyer

Those could french-wank someone to death!!!!!

Old Post 06-24-2002 04:38 PM
FuhQall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FuhQall Click here to Send FuhQall a Private Message Find more posts by FuhQall Add FuhQall to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fiend
Medically crazy

next time, rename those files!

but think of all the people that have left the site

"We don't have to save the world. The world is big enough to look after itself. What we have to be concerned about is whether or not the world we live in will be capable of sustaining us in it." -Douglas Adams

Old Post 06-24-2002 04:42 PM
Fiend is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fiend Click here to Send Fiend a Private Message Find more posts by Fiend Add Fiend to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Peter_Torque
Grill Instructor

We need a woman's help here. I suspect they're implants, but some women have a built-in radar for such things. I defer to their experience.

Anybody?

Last edited by Peter_Torque on 06-24-2002 at 06:04 PM

Old Post 06-24-2002 05:20 PM
Peter_Torque is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Peter_Torque Click here to Send Peter_Torque a Private Message Find more posts by Peter_Torque Add Peter_Torque to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BnB
Suck My Ass

Those are not implants.

Old Post 06-24-2002 05:24 PM
BnB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BnB Click here to Send BnB a Private Message Find more posts by BnB Add BnB to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mordecai

I'm pretty sure those were posted recently, probably by one of the folks from the @forumz.

-m

Old Post 06-24-2002 05:28 PM
Mordecai is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mordecai Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Add Mordecai to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
urbanjunkie

wonderaz would never get implants. they would probably explode when hes up in his ballon.

Old Post 06-24-2002 05:29 PM
urbanjunkie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for urbanjunkie Click here to Send urbanjunkie a Private Message Find more posts by urbanjunkie Add urbanjunkie to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
womenrkewl
no

djspits originally posted that picture.

Old Post 06-24-2002 05:37 PM
womenrkewl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for womenrkewl Click here to Send womenrkewl a Private Message Find more posts by womenrkewl Add womenrkewl to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wonderaz
Sarky Bastard

quote:
Originally posted by urbanjunkie
wonderaz would never get implants. they would probably explode when hes up in his ballon.

This is so true.

Old Post 06-24-2002 05:39 PM
wonderaz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wonderaz Click here to Send wonderaz a Private Message Visit wonderaz's homepage! Find more posts by wonderaz Add wonderaz to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mordecai

quote:
Originally posted by womenrkewl

That is a name I've not heard for a very long time.

-m

Old Post 06-24-2002 05:46 PM
Mordecai is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mordecai Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Add Mordecai to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shyloh
ghost of internetz past

quote:

That's just freaky. You weren't kidding when you said you had lurked here forever.

Old Post 06-24-2002 05:56 PM
shyloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shyloh Click here to Send shyloh a Private Message Find more posts by shyloh Add shyloh to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dacarlo
ex-member

Exclamation

quote:

62. DirkGently 11/25/01 48
63. Dirty Sanchez 01/09/02 0
64. Disturbed 04/03/01 5
65. dkentropy 03/24/02 0
66. dmofo 12/13/01 7
67. dob624 05/20/01 1
68. Dog Breath

No user of that name!
Arggghhh this is driving me nuts!

Who is this djspits?

Old Post 06-24-2002 06:01 PM
Mordecai

quote:
Originally posted by shyloh

That's just freaky. You weren't kidding when you said you had lurked here forever.

Stalker type perhaps?

-m

Old Post 06-24-2002 06:10 PM
womenrkewl
no

Dacarlo, try stipsjd. It looks like she reversed her name when registering for this forum.

Old Post 06-24-2002 06:13 PM
womenrkewl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for womenrkewl Click here to Send womenrkewl a Private Message Find more posts by womenrkewl Add womenrkewl to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dacarlo
ex-member

Some things about this profile bothers me, however some things attract me!

Personal Info
Name: Jenn
Sex: Female
Birthday: 1903-12-08
Family: i hate my mom hope she dies a slow painful death...Don t know who my really dad is(he said that i m not his) Hate my sister and bother...
Interests: Hobbies-sucking cock
Interests-your mom

Other Info
Homepage: http://www.ihateyou.com

Old Post 06-24-2002 06:21 PM
MstrG
The Talamasca

dj is an original SPF whore from Gary, Indiana. At one point, she posted nude pics of her mom on her website. She was also known for disappearing without a trace and suicide threats.

Old Post 06-24-2002 10:54 PM
MstrG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MstrG Click here to Send MstrG a Private Message Visit MstrG's homepage! Find more posts by MstrG Add MstrG to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote