The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > SwoT! this thread's for you!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Inky
-------------------------

Talking SwoT! this thread's for you!

Happy Birthday SwoT! Hope it's a good one!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-26-2002 08:37 AM
Inky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Inky Click here to Send Inky a Private Message Find more posts by Inky Add Inky to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

I sprung fer ya a birthday band:

They play a style I'll call "mountain polka". It wuz a last minute thang.

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not锟絫he real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Old Post 07-26-2002 08:53 AM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Emerald
Cuddly Puppy

Happy, Happy B-DAY, SwoT!!!

Old Post 07-26-2002 09:03 AM
Emerald is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Emerald Click here to Send Emerald a Private Message Find more posts by Emerald Add Emerald to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Smug Git
Arrogance Personified

Happy Birthday, old bean.

I'd send you a d100, but I'm too poor to replace mine.

Old Post 07-26-2002 09:19 AM
Smug Git is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smug Git Click here to Send Smug Git a Private Message Find more posts by Smug Git Add Smug Git to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Deadpool
Latin Lover

Its your B-day..you know what that means?............KITTEN BBQ!

Fuck you I wont do what you tell me. -RATM

Old Post 07-26-2002 11:20 AM
Deadpool is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Deadpool Click here to Send Deadpool a Private Message Find more posts by Deadpool Add Deadpool to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mudded
+/-?

Whenever in doubt, choose SwoT!!!

happy birthday, you pimple of evil on an angel's butt
Cheers

Old Post 07-26-2002 11:38 AM
mudded is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mudded Click here to Send mudded a Private Message Visit mudded's homepage! Find more posts by mudded Add mudded to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Aydin
El Fugaz

eliz Cumplea駉s, maric髇!

Old Post 07-26-2002 05:13 PM
Aydin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Aydin Click here to Send Aydin a Private Message Find more posts by Aydin Add Aydin to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
zornkugel
Absentee

Happy Birthday!

Old Post 07-26-2002 05:32 PM
zornkugel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for zornkugel Click here to Send zornkugel a Private Message Find more posts by zornkugel Add zornkugel to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cruise Director
nobody special

Happy Birthday! I'll go watch "Electric Boogaloo" in your honor.

Old Post 07-26-2002 07:35 PM
Cruise Director is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cruise Director Click here to Send Cruise Director a Private Message Find more posts by Cruise Director Add Cruise Director to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sw/oT
Toes on the nose, bros!

Thank you everyone.

Tonight, I am indeed going to party like it's 1999...a time when fun meant drinking 40 oz. of malt liquor while throwing tennis balls and water balloons at old ladies from a moving car.

So I guess this is an open warning to all senior citizens. Keep your Larks parked at home tonight.

Old Post 07-26-2002 09:03 PM
Sw/oT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sw/oT Click here to Send Sw/oT a Private Message Find more posts by Sw/oT Add Sw/oT to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Speach w/o Thinking
. . . So I guess this is an open warning to all senior citizens. Keep your Larks parked at home tonight.

We'll kick yer ass 'n' makeya like it, sonny boy.

Amen.

p.s. And Larks are fer pussies. FYI, that's a blue Chevy Apache I'm drivin'.

Old Post 07-26-2002 09:07 PM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Smug Git
Arrogance Personified

THe sad truth is that JEB, in fact, is planning to attach wheels to his Zimmer frame.

Old Post 07-26-2002 09:11 PM
Smug Git is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smug Git Click here to Send Smug Git a Private Message Find more posts by Smug Git Add Smug Git to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Smug Git
THe sad truth is that JEB, in fact, is planning to attach wheels to his Zimmer frame.

That's ancient history as of two days ago. The jackass pawned the Zimmer fer six bucks 'n' two bits. Kiss it goodbye.

Amen.

Old Post 07-26-2002 09:15 PM
Postmodgirl
quivering arshle

yeay!

Old Post 07-26-2002 09:19 PM
Postmodgirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Postmodgirl Click here to Send Postmodgirl a Private Message Visit Postmodgirl's homepage! Find more posts by Postmodgirl Add Postmodgirl to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Smug Git
Arrogance Personified

quote:
Originally posted by J E B Stuart

That's ancient history as of two days ago. The jackass pawned the Zimmer fer six bucks 'n' two bits. Kiss it goodbye.

Amen.

Two bucks, he said? I think that you may have misheard (and rumour has it that, with the 'lady' in question, he should have got 3 for six dollars. Not to mention the bulkbuy discount and his 'regular customer' bonus).

Old Post 07-26-2002 09:21 PM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Smug Git
Two bucks, he said? I think that you may have misheard (and rumour has it that, with the 'lady' in question, he should have got 3 for six dollars. Not to mention the bulkbuy discount and his 'regular customer' bonus).

I ain't a bit surprised. After all, it's the jackass.

Speakin' o' the jackass, he went to the ER last night. Seems he picked up a "gal" earlier that evenin' at Art's Bass Hole. Turns out he didn't discover her/his extra equipment 'til after they'd done the dirty deed.

I can hear the jackass in the next room right now, whimperin' 'n' talkin' outloud to hisself.

She-male truckers. What'll they think of next?

Amen.

Old Post 07-26-2002 09:32 PM
堑r关
Frolicking Kitty Cat

Happy Birthday you ... when your party finishes at 10 pm ... you can break out the dirty dancing soundtrack and pretend youre patrick swayze .. I find it always passes the time

Old Post 07-27-2002 06:51 AM
堑r关 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 堑r关 Find more posts by 堑r关 Add 堑r关 to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sw/oT
Toes on the nose, bros!

quote:
Originally posted by sonja
Happy Birthday you ... when your party finishes at 10 pm ... you can break out the dirty dancing soundtrack and pretend youre patrick swayze .. I find it always passes the time

10 pm? Come on, you know I was going strong until at least 10:15, 10:30.

As far as last night goes,
I had the time of my life. No, I never felt this way before. Yes, I swear. It's the truth. And..........I owe it all to you.

Old Post 07-27-2002 09:21 PM
Sw/oT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sw/oT Click here to Send Sw/oT a Private Message Find more posts by Sw/oT Add Sw/oT to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

quote:
Originally posted by J E B Stuart
I sprung fer ya a birthday band:

They play a style I'll call "mountain polka". It wuz a last minute thang.

Amen.

Why does the guy on the left have his guitar on the floor upside down?

Old Post 07-27-2002 09:22 PM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote