The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > Sensory Overload > The...What Movie did you just finish watching thread
Pages (393): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
CRSR
°Hits Moi!°

The...What Movie did you just finish watching thread

Spending time alone, with friends or a loved one?

What movie did you JUST finish watching (RENTED).

I just watched:

Good writing, good acting, I found myself laughing quite abit.

also...

I can't belive it took me this long to see it, decent flick.

and...

I liked it. Interesting and kinda creepy. It takes place in an ASYLUM!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-05-2002 01:31 PM
CRSR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CRSR Click here to Send CRSR a Private Message Find more posts by CRSR Add CRSR to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
buddha's penis
has it all

last movies i watched:
pi (great)
amelie (great)
rushmore (great)
chunks of orange county and drugstore cowboy (not great, hence my only watching chunks).

Old Post 08-05-2002 08:56 PM
buddha's penis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buddha's penis Click here to Send buddha's penis a Private Message Find more posts by buddha's penis Add buddha's penis to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shadow23
in dust we trust

watched "the legend of 1900" on IFC last night- yet another awesome movie involving Tim Roth.

Old Post 08-06-2002 04:18 AM
Shadow23 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shadow23 Click here to Send Shadow23 a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow23 Add Shadow23 to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
slight
long pig

'Devil girl from Mars' was on 3am TV here the other day.
I thought it was great, but I was the only one in the room who thought so.

Old Post 08-06-2002 10:08 AM
slight is offline Click Here to See the Profile for slight Click here to Send slight a Private Message Visit slight's homepage! Find more posts by slight Add slight to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Abby_Normal
Horny Goat

Had Ginger from gilligan's island & then the i want to be a playboy playmate.

booyaaaa

Old Post 08-06-2002 10:18 AM
Abby_Normal is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Abby_Normal Click here to Send Abby_Normal a Private Message Find more posts by Abby_Normal Add Abby_Normal to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Abby_Normal
Horny Goat

i know its not a movie..but i have not seen a movie lately and that was what i just finished watching!

Old Post 08-06-2002 10:26 AM
Abby_Normal is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Abby_Normal Click here to Send Abby_Normal a Private Message Find more posts by Abby_Normal Add Abby_Normal to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paint CHiPs
Smartest Man in the World

I just watched The Beach.

And you know, that wasn't a bad movie. I heard a lot of very mixed things about it when it came out, now that I finally got to see it, it was pretty decent.

Not great, but not bad

Old Post 08-06-2002 01:34 PM
Paint CHiPs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paint CHiPs Click here to Send Paint CHiPs a Private Message Visit Paint CHiPs's homepage! Find more posts by Paint CHiPs Add Paint CHiPs to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mordecai

Last thing I watched is linked in, "they're on to us", it's a damn good clip, download it already you bandwidth misers

-m

Old Post 08-07-2002 04:36 AM
Mordecai is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mordecai Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Add Mordecai to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tack
jackaroo

princess bride was the last thing i watched, i've seen it 10 thousand times.

Old Post 08-07-2002 09:00 AM
tack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tack Click here to Send tack a Private Message Find more posts by tack Add tack to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CRSR
°Hits Moi!°

Mean Machine
- good brit flick about prison and football.

Old Post 08-10-2002 05:09 AM
CRSR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CRSR Click here to Send CRSR a Private Message Find more posts by CRSR Add CRSR to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Aydin
El Fugaz

amelie

Old Post 08-10-2002 06:56 AM
Aydin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Aydin Click here to Send Aydin a Private Message Find more posts by Aydin Add Aydin to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CRSR
°Hits Moi!°

The Others

Oceans Eleven

Old Post 08-14-2002 09:18 AM
SocialParasite
wallet.dat is where it at

Reign of Fire. Crap movie.

Old Post 08-14-2002 09:41 AM
SocialParasite is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SocialParasite Click here to Send SocialParasite a Private Message Find more posts by SocialParasite Add SocialParasite to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CRSR
°Hits Moi!°

South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut
-first time I'd seen it, pretty uncle fucking funny.

Conan! The Barbarian
- I felt like watching this masterpeice again. Is there a digitil re-mastered verison out yet? cuz there should be goddamnit!

Old Post 08-16-2002 10:22 AM
Goatboy
the anticlimax

After many recomendations from this board I bought Donnie Darko a few months back.

Finally got round to watching it.

Still haven't decided what I think of it.

Old Post 08-17-2002 02:39 AM
Goatboy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goatboy Click here to Send Goatboy a Private Message Find more posts by Goatboy Add Goatboy to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Aydin
El Fugaz

Shanghai Noon. Although I do not condone drugs, this is a funny mpvie to see stoned out of your gourd.

Old Post 08-17-2002 02:54 AM
Aydin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Aydin Click here to Send Aydin a Private Message Find more posts by Aydin Add Aydin to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goatboy
the anticlimax

Signs, which was okay.

Then Requiem for a Dream, which is worth it if only for Jennifer Connelly doing a double headed dildo with some other skank.

Old Post 08-19-2002 04:28 PM
Goatboy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goatboy Click here to Send Goatboy a Private Message Find more posts by Goatboy Add Goatboy to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
urbanjunkie

quote:
Originally posted by Goatboy

Then Requiem for a Dream, which is worth it if only for Jennifer Connelly doing a double headed dildo with some other skank.

nice

Old Post 08-19-2002 06:09 PM
urbanjunkie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for urbanjunkie Click here to Send urbanjunkie a Private Message Find more posts by urbanjunkie Add urbanjunkie to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goatboy
the anticlimax

Dogma - Anything to see Salma Hayek in a strip bar (where is my copy of From Dusk till Dawn? I want a marathon)

Old Post 08-20-2002 02:42 AM
euphorbia
caustic milk - hybrid

I finally watched The Lord Of the Rings this weekend.
Good lord there were some purdy men in there. Aragorn was soo seksay, Legolas was the man though, he was my fave, they picked the actor to play him very very well....beautiful and magnificent, and I dated a guy who looked a lot like Boromir...he was also easily tempted but valiant all at the same time.
It was all good except the attempts at humor by the hobbits, and I would have had to kick pippins ass.

Old Post 08-20-2002 04:38 AM
euphorbia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for euphorbia Click here to Send euphorbia a Private Message Visit euphorbia's homepage! Find more posts by euphorbia Add euphorbia to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
euphorbia
caustic milk - hybrid

quote:
Originally posted by Goatboy
Dogma - Anything to see Salma Hayek in a strip bar (where is my copy of From Dusk till Dawn? I want a marathon)

I saw that for the first time last week, I liked it. I didnt know buddy christ came from that movie.

Old Post 08-20-2002 04:39 AM
euphorbia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for euphorbia Click here to Send euphorbia a Private Message Visit euphorbia's homepage! Find more posts by euphorbia Add euphorbia to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
buddha's penis
has it all

donnie darko, a few days ago. i think it was very good.
i liked pi more than requiem for a dream, myself. a lot more.

Old Post 08-20-2002 05:10 AM
buddha's penis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buddha's penis Click here to Send buddha's penis a Private Message Find more posts by buddha's penis Add buddha's penis to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kyanite
Occasionally Relevant

quote:
I finally watched The Lord Of the Rings this weekend.

That makes two of us. I bought the DVD and watched it on a Powerbook because (a) I don't own a DVD player and (b) it's got a bigger screen than my TV. I plan to remedy both situations post haste.

I was totally blown away by how good a job Jackson did with material so ripe for disappointment. Great action sequences. A little light on the dialogue, but the acting was passable so that didn't really hamper my enjoyment too much. I'm looking forward to wasting untold hours on the special features and shit this weekend.

Old Post 08-20-2002 08:02 PM
Kyanite is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kyanite Click here to Send Kyanite a Private Message Find more posts by Kyanite Add Kyanite to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Aydin
El Fugaz

Amelie again. This time different ones of us passed out. I guess we've all seen it now.

Old Post 08-20-2002 08:37 PM
Goatboy
the anticlimax

Pi

A noticable lack of breasts. Even black and white breasts.

Good film though.

Great soundtrack.

Old Post 08-21-2002 03:42 AM