The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > Vagina flavored ice cream
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
MrSherman
NO MORE ASYLUM

Vagina flavored ice cream

I'm inventing it. Who would like to capitalize on this with me?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-19-2002 12:51 AM
MrSherman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrSherman Click here to Send MrSherman a Private Message Find more posts by MrSherman Add MrSherman to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The Wraith
Sergeant of Marines

Your mom must be so proud. I know if my mother were to be witness to ME talking about "vagina flavored ice cream"...my, my, what closeness and bonding would it weave. You're a wonderful end result of bad parenting. Wonderful.

Old Post 08-19-2002 12:53 AM
The Wraith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Wraith Click here to Send The Wraith a Private Message Find more posts by The Wraith Add The Wraith to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trina
Chronic papercut

The scratch and sniff cocaine stickers never worked out?

Old Post 08-19-2002 12:55 AM
Trina is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trina Click here to Send Trina a Private Message Find more posts by Trina Add Trina to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mugtoe
Scarred for Life

can ya make some that tastes like blue bell instead? they ain't got it up here.

Old Post 08-19-2002 01:05 AM
Mugtoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mugtoe Click here to Send Mugtoe a Private Message Find more posts by Mugtoe Add Mugtoe to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The Wraith
Sergeant of Marines

I prefer Breyers, french vanilla.

Old Post 08-19-2002 01:12 AM
The Wraith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Wraith Click here to Send The Wraith a Private Message Find more posts by The Wraith Add The Wraith to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mugtoe
Scarred for Life

Blue Bell Natural Vanilla Bean, cuz it has a somewhat grainier texture akin to homemade. Then I drown it in Hershey's chocolate syrup.

Old Post 08-19-2002 01:18 AM
Mugtoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mugtoe Click here to Send Mugtoe a Private Message Find more posts by Mugtoe Add Mugtoe to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bass
The Lickable One

Does it come in shaved ice or unshaved ice as well?

Moved Thread Count: 4
Deleted Thread Count: 15
Bitches: Wonderaz

Bass is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bass Click here to Send Bass a Private Message Find more posts by Bass Add Bass to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
raginghobo
death

Culture point. That is some fucking tremendous ice cream. I have some in my freezer right now.

[edit: talking about Wraith's Breyers French Vanilla]

Last edited by raginghobo on 08-19-2002 at 04:39 AM

raginghobo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for raginghobo Click here to Send raginghobo a Private Message Find more posts by raginghobo Add raginghobo to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tack
jackaroo

vanilla ice cream is for niggers, chocolate all the way.
also, when i was little, my friend quet was a year younger than me and lived in a house of like him and his 6 brothers and one sister, and none of them spoke much english besides quet, but for some reason they always got the combo ice cream that was vanilla chocolate and strawberry, and they Only ate the chocolate, and then threw the rest out, it never made Any sense to me... oh well

Old Post 08-19-2002 01:23 AM
tack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tack Click here to Send tack a Private Message Find more posts by tack Add tack to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bass
The Lickable One

racist...

Moved Thread Count: 4
Deleted Thread Count: 15
Bitches: Wonderaz

Old Post 08-19-2002 01:25 AM
Bass is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bass Click here to Send Bass a Private Message Find more posts by Bass Add Bass to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blennidae
an epileptic hummingbird

quote:
Originally posted by Mugtoe
Blue Bell Natural Vanilla Bean, cuz it has a somewhat grainier texture akin to homemade. Then I drown it in Hershey's chocolate syrup.

Doesn't that defeat the purpose of choosing vanilla in the first place?

repeat after me:
"I would like to feed your fingertips to the wolverines"

Old Post 08-19-2002 02:11 AM
Blennidae is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blennidae Click here to Send Blennidae a Private Message Find more posts by Blennidae Add Blennidae to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

Shermie, here's what you do: Get some stale fish and put it on a stick. Then whip up some cream and apply.

Old Post 08-19-2002 02:25 AM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mugtoe
Scarred for Life

tack, that's called neapolitan

Old Post 08-19-2002 03:42 AM
Postmodgirl
quivering arshle

... you know, they already make pussy incense. Is vagina flavored ice cream really nessary? I mean, just eat the real thing for chrissakes!

Old Post 08-19-2002 05:55 AM
Postmodgirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Postmodgirl Click here to Send Postmodgirl a Private Message Visit Postmodgirl's homepage! Find more posts by Postmodgirl Add Postmodgirl to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Krogoth
false patriot

Some people, tack, can't get any of the real thing. They must settle for....ice cream?

Old Post 08-19-2002 06:07 AM
Krogoth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Krogoth Click here to Send Krogoth a Private Message Find more posts by Krogoth Add Krogoth to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tack
jackaroo

don't say my name, nigger

Old Post 08-19-2002 06:11 AM
tack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tack Click here to Send tack a Private Message Find more posts by tack Add tack to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Krogoth
false patriot

so now i'm the nigger? I ain't no fucking nigger. I'm coming with the rope, and I'm gonna lynch your ass. Your the filthy nigger.

Old Post 08-19-2002 06:14 AM
Krogoth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Krogoth Click here to Send Krogoth a Private Message Find more posts by Krogoth Add Krogoth to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
billgerat
Hope-nosis

If you need some more ideas for ice cream flavors, check here:

http://mdn.mainichi.co.jp/japano/0207/ice-cream/1.html

Old Post 08-19-2002 06:20 AM
billgerat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for billgerat Click here to Send billgerat a Private Message Find more posts by billgerat Add billgerat to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rodney
It's cold down here.

You're and your are two different words Kro. Hm.. could be interesting and TheWraith is right, vanilla/french vanilla all the way.

Old Post 08-19-2002 07:55 AM
rodney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rodney Click here to Send rodney a Private Message Find more posts by rodney Add rodney to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Peter_Torque
Grill Instructor

Simple: snatch some ice cream, or vice versa.

It'll look like an inverse popsicle.

Old Post 08-19-2002 08:44 AM
Peter_Torque is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Peter_Torque Click here to Send Peter_Torque a Private Message Find more posts by Peter_Torque Add Peter_Torque to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SocialParasite
wallet.dat is where it at

quote:
Originally posted by rodney
You're and your are two different words Kro. Hm.. could be interesting and TheWraith is right, vanilla/french vanilla all the way.

Krog types fairly well for a kid. It's scary.

Old Post 08-19-2002 09:09 AM
SocialParasite is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SocialParasite Click here to Send SocialParasite a Private Message Find more posts by SocialParasite Add SocialParasite to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kayla

Caffeine:

He types like a girl.

Ha.

Old Post 08-19-2002 09:16 AM
Kayla is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kayla Click here to Send Kayla a Private Message Find more posts by Kayla Add Kayla to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SocialParasite

What I want to know is: How can I sing like a girl and not be objectified as if I were a girl?

Old Post 08-19-2002 09:17 AM
SocialParasite is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SocialParasite Click here to Send SocialParasite a Private Message Find more posts by SocialParasite Add SocialParasite to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kayla

Caffeine:

Come 'ere, let me inspect those female vocal cords.

Old Post 08-19-2002 09:22 AM
Kayla is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kayla Click here to Send Kayla a Private Message Find more posts by Kayla Add Kayla to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SocialParasite

Um . . . I'll just fly my freak flag. Higher and higher.

Old Post 08-19-2002 09:30 AM