The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > mssphinx and joeycat, if you click this im gonna hurt you...
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Dingle
Gay for Mugtoe

Post mssphinx and joeycat, if you click this im gonna hurt you...

i warned you you tramps!

/me sekzors mssphinx and joeycat with oversized cucumbers.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-30-2000 09:58 AM
Dingle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dingle Click here to Send Dingle a Private Message Find more posts by Dingle Add Dingle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wonderaz
Sarky Bastard

Now, that's just nasty, Dingle. Is this another RumQuil 44 induced thought?

Old Post 09-30-2000 12:37 PM
wonderaz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wonderaz Click here to Send wonderaz a Private Message Visit wonderaz's homepage! Find more posts by wonderaz Add wonderaz to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JoeyCat
Felis Dominatus

/me giggles

I'm guessing you didn't get your cigarettes?

[This message has been edited by Joeycat (edited 09-30-2000).]

Old Post 09-30-2000 02:29 PM
JoeyCat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JoeyCat Click here to Send JoeyCat a Private Message Find more posts by JoeyCat Add JoeyCat to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
missphinx
Edgy the Budgie

Oh, Dingleberry!

I knew you cared, but not *this* much.

*sigh* Dingle *likes* me.

/me giggles with JoeyCat... tickles doesn't it?

missphinx

Old Post 09-30-2000 11:09 PM
missphinx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for missphinx Click here to Send missphinx a Private Message Find more posts by missphinx Add missphinx to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fiend
Medically crazy

come on!! your leaving out us guys!!

Old Post 09-30-2000 11:41 PM
Fiend is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fiend Click here to Send Fiend a Private Message Find more posts by Fiend Add Fiend to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
missphinx
Edgy the Budgie

I came for back for some more, Dingle.
It hurts so *good*

Old Post 10-01-2000 01:40 AM
missphinx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for missphinx Click here to Send missphinx a Private Message Find more posts by missphinx Add missphinx to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JoeyCat
Felis Dominatus

I get all tingley when he calls me "tramp"

Old Post 10-01-2000 02:58 AM
JoeyCat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JoeyCat Click here to Send JoeyCat a Private Message Find more posts by JoeyCat Add JoeyCat to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
missphinx
Edgy the Budgie

Thumbs up

OOOOOH, JoeyCat, you made rhyme!

*tingley* rhymes with *Dingley*!!!

*T*I*N*G*L*E* me *D*I*N*G*L*E*

OOOOoooooooooooooohhhh!

Hey, JoeyCat, maybe it's our turn to use the cucumbers on Dingle! You *know* he likes that...

(note for spelling nazis: artistic license used)

Old Post 10-01-2000 03:21 AM
Dingle
Gay for Mugtoe

wow, i dont even remember posting this. i really need to cut down on the booze...

Old Post 10-01-2000 10:10 PM
Dingle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dingle Click here to Send Dingle a Private Message Find more posts by Dingle Add Dingle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
missphinx
Edgy the Budgie

Wink

psst, JoeyCat...betcha he doesn't remember what *else* he did!!!

Whew, Dingle, you were *something*!!!

Fortunately for you we have it logged and saved the vid clips, tapes, and assorted other evidence.

(glad you made it back home okay)

Old Post 10-01-2000 10:46 PM
missphinx
Edgy the Budgie

Hm. Dingle you were absolutely amazing...I didn't know guys could *do* that...and you *are* my idol and all, or one of them...but...

You know, I've calmed down now, and thinking about it, it's a little scary.

Dingle, dead drunk. And what comes to his mind but me and JoeyCat. Together. With him. And with cucumbers.

Hm.

missphinx

Old Post 10-02-2000 04:04 AM
JoeyCat
Felis Dominatus

Uh sphinx, I thought we agreed not to discuss this. We didn't want Dingle to get jealous of the cucumbers, remember?

Now he probably won't ask us back and we'll have to live off of the memories and videos. *sigh*

Old Post 10-02-2000 04:18 AM
missphinx
Edgy the Budgie

Oops. Joey, sorry. I sorta forgot.

Oh well, he'll never see this anyway, somebody as godlike as Dingle doesn't have time to read through silly threads like this.

Even if he does, I bet he'll invite us back. For one thing, those cucumbers are starting to wilt already, so he shouldn't get *too* jealous.

Plus if we bring over your special...um...you know. And a few bottles of choice alcohol. And a carton of cigarettes. Yeah, he'll have us back.

Right, Dingle?

I'm gonna go watch the video again. Yum.

Old Post 10-02-2000 04:25 AM
Dingle
Gay for Mugtoe

well, i know why the cucumbers are wilting *mentions something about douche and looks around* did i say that?

Old Post 10-02-2000 08:24 AM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Heh. Dingle. Cucumbers. He still whimpers and tears-up whenever he wanders into the produce section of the supermarket.

Such a candybutt.

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Old Post 07-15-2019 02:42 AM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

Was he cuckolded by a cucumber?

Old Post 07-21-2019 02:34 AM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

No. Hes single.

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Old Post 07-23-2019 05:09 AM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

By choice?

Old Post 07-24-2019 10:51 PM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

I dunno, but some time ago, he wanted to tie the knot with a gal named Yelyzaveta. He met her through a Ukrainian mail order bride service and he was quite smitten. Unfortunately, marital bliss was not in the cards for our man Dingle because they refused his request for a 30-year installment payment plan. Bastards.

Amen.

Old Post 07-25-2019 06:01 PM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

If that's the case, then he should be lucky he's single because she would have cleaned him out by taking all his savings and belongings, including his property. I learned this the hard way -- thanks to my FeFe.

Old Post 07-26-2019 04:36 PM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by GoFuckYourselves!
If that's the case ... she would have cleaned him out ... .

Clean out what? Savings? Belongings? Property, you say? Hell, if Dingle was held up at gunpoint, hed have to give the crook an IOU.

Amen.

Old Post 08-05-2019 04:20 AM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

Can he spell IOU?

Old Post 08-05-2019 07:43 PM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Heck yeah. He sings it all the time ~ Old MacDonald had a farm, E-I-E-IOU...🎤🎼🎹

Amen.

Old Post 08-05-2019 08:07 PM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

But can he tap dance and sing it at the same time?

Old Post 08-08-2019 05:25 AM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by GoFuckYourselves!
But can he tap dance and sing it at the same time?

Of course. Dingle trained with the best:

Amen.

Old Post 08-10-2019 12:59 AM