The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > Sensory Overload > What Are You Listening To?: Part 2
Pages (232): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
buddha's penis
has it all

What Are You Listening To?: Part 2

parliament - dr. funkenstein

the bigger the headache, the bigger the pill.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-27-2002 07:05 PM
buddha's penis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buddha's penis Click here to Send buddha's penis a Private Message Find more posts by buddha's penis Add buddha's penis to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SocialParasite
wallet.dat is where it at

To start this party right:

Marilyn Manson - Speed of Pain

Old Post 10-27-2002 07:12 PM
SocialParasite is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SocialParasite Click here to Send SocialParasite a Private Message Find more posts by SocialParasite Add SocialParasite to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
buddha's penis
has it all

THE LINK IN MY FIRST POST IS IN FACT LEADING TO THE FIRST PAGE OF THE ORIGINAL THREAD.

Old Post 10-27-2002 07:15 PM
buddha's penis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buddha's penis Click here to Send buddha's penis a Private Message Find more posts by buddha's penis Add buddha's penis to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SocialParasite

OKAY!!

Asylum Street Spankers - Beer

Old Post 10-27-2002 07:25 PM
SocialParasite is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SocialParasite Click here to Send SocialParasite a Private Message Find more posts by SocialParasite Add SocialParasite to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trina
Chronic papercut

Kim Mitchell - Greatest hits

Old Post 10-27-2002 08:06 PM
Trina is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trina Click here to Send Trina a Private Message Find more posts by Trina Add Trina to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tack
jackaroo

H.I.M. - Right here in my arms

Old Post 10-27-2002 09:06 PM
tack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tack Click here to Send tack a Private Message Find more posts by tack Add tack to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
raginghobo
death

Interpol - Stella Was A Diver and She Was Always Down.

Old Post 10-27-2002 10:18 PM
raginghobo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for raginghobo Click here to Send raginghobo a Private Message Find more posts by raginghobo Add raginghobo to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
buddha's penis
has it all

parliament - aqua boogie (a psychoalphadiscobetabioaquadoloop)

this may have been the wrong cd to bring to work. i didn't feel particularly as i ate my chicken strips in the cafeteria that i was tearing the roof off the sucker, nor did i feel up for the down stroke whilst standing at the urinal just now. and to tell the truth, my cubical isn't a very funky place. maybe if i line it with fur.

Old Post 10-28-2002 12:08 AM
raginghobo
death

joy division - isolation

Old Post 10-28-2002 12:25 AM
raginghobo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for raginghobo Click here to Send raginghobo a Private Message Find more posts by raginghobo Add raginghobo to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
buddha's penis
has it all

modest mouse - never ending math equation

makes much more sense.

Old Post 10-28-2002 12:30 AM
Paint CHiPs
Smartest Man in the World

Beck -- Paper Tiger

Finally got this album, the new Coldplay, and Tropical Brainstorm by Kirsty MacColl. Love the latter two, though I've had a few tracks from both on my playlist for awhile. Listened to the Beck one totally cold for the first time last night. Didn't immediatly connect with me like Mutations did, but I'm giving it a chance. Third listen tonight. Need to get a chance to not be doing other shit while listening to it, just mellowing out. Or hanging myself.

Old Post 10-28-2002 06:40 AM
Paint CHiPs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paint CHiPs Click here to Send Paint CHiPs a Private Message Visit Paint CHiPs's homepage! Find more posts by Paint CHiPs Add Paint CHiPs to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
A.D.H.D


John Cale's version of Hallelujah

Old Post 10-28-2002 08:18 AM
A.D.H.D is offline Click Here to See the Profile for A.D.H.D Click here to Send A.D.H.D a Private Message Find more posts by A.D.H.D Add A.D.H.D to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gorilla Biscuit
militant potato

napalm death - peel sessions

Old Post 10-28-2002 10:04 AM
Gorilla Biscuit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gorilla Biscuit Click here to Send Gorilla Biscuit a Private Message Find more posts by Gorilla Biscuit Add Gorilla Biscuit to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
funkyrooster
King Leer

The Riverdales (ex-Screeching Weasel) until some cunt thieved my Minidisk player from my kitbag on Saturday.

Pissflaps. Can't afford another one.

Have to listen to other peoples inane crappy conversations on the bus now.

Old Post 10-28-2002 11:47 AM
funkyrooster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for funkyrooster Click here to Send funkyrooster a Private Message Find more posts by funkyrooster Add funkyrooster to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tack
jackaroo

bloodhound gang - along comes mairy

Old Post 10-28-2002 04:53 PM
tack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tack Click here to Send tack a Private Message Find more posts by tack Add tack to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
堑r关
Frolicking Kitty Cat

Eliot Smith - Needle in the hay

taken from royal tannenbaums and good will hunting ... paint/BP .... youd both probably love this if you havent already heard it

Old Post 10-28-2002 05:45 PM
堑r关 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 堑r关 Find more posts by 堑r关 Add 堑r关 to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tack
jackaroo

Seatbelts - Tank!

3 2 1 lets jam

Old Post 10-28-2002 05:52 PM
SocialParasite

Asylum Street Spankers - Funny Cigarette

Old Post 10-28-2002 05:57 PM
Gorilla Biscuit
militant potato

suffocation - pierced from within

up next maybe some sisters of mercy.

Old Post 10-28-2002 07:03 PM
Gorilla Biscuit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gorilla Biscuit Click here to Send Gorilla Biscuit a Private Message Find more posts by Gorilla Biscuit Add Gorilla Biscuit to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ItsJustLogan
le pour soi

quote:
Originally posted by funkyrooster
The Riverdales (ex-Screeching Weasel) until some cunt thieved my Minidisk player from my kitbag on Saturday.

Pissflaps. Can't afford another one.

you think that's tough? someone took my Rio Riot out of my truck yesterday. 20gb mp3 player,$260, had all of my cd's + on it. they even took my tape connector (huzzah, ghetto system).

right now i'm running the Fallow album from The Weakerthans through its paces. "Anchorless" is playing right now. kind of creepy hearing it without the rest of propagandhi.

Old Post 10-28-2002 07:09 PM
ItsJustLogan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ItsJustLogan Click here to Send ItsJustLogan a Private Message Find more posts by ItsJustLogan Add ItsJustLogan to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SocialParasite

You people actually have mp3 players in your cars? Shit, that's just funny.

Soul Coughing - Super Bon Bon

Old Post 10-28-2002 07:35 PM
buddha's penis
has it all

quote:
Originally posted by sonja
Eliot Smith - Needle in the hay

taken from royal tannenbaums and good will hunting ... paint/BP .... youd both probably love this if you havent already heard it

tennenbaums soundtrack is great, and that song in particular is great.

paint: it took me a few listenings to really like sea change, as evidenced by the thread, but now i like it more each time i hear it. mutations was the same way for me, (merely) good at first but got better with time.

sonic youth - mary-christ

which is over, so

sonic youth - kool thing

listening to "goo".

Old Post 10-28-2002 07:57 PM
ItsJustLogan
le pour soi

quote:
Originally posted by SocialParasite
You people actually have mp3 players in your cars? Shit, that's just funny.

i had an mp3 player anywhere i wanted to, it's a portable device that i'd use a tape adapter to play through my tape deck.

who the hell knows? - final fantasy symphonic suite 2

Old Post 10-28-2002 10:50 PM
ItsJustLogan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ItsJustLogan Click here to Send ItsJustLogan a Private Message Find more posts by ItsJustLogan Add ItsJustLogan to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mugtoe
Scarred for Life

Frank Marino & Mahogany Rush - Tales of the Unexpected

I'd forgotten all about this little guy. I saw him at the Bronco Bowl in Dallas back in the 80s, but I also remember him from late 70s. He was at the California Jam if any of you (either of you, that is) remember back that far. Even Ted Nugent was popular back then.

Old Post 10-29-2002 02:33 AM
Mugtoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mugtoe Click here to Send Mugtoe a Private Message Find more posts by Mugtoe Add Mugtoe to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mugtoe
Scarred for Life

Ronnie Montrose & Gamma - "Town Without Pity"

Montrose - "Rock the Nation"

Old Post 10-29-2002 03:04 AM
Mugtoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mugtoe Click here to Send Mugtoe a Private Message Find more posts by Mugtoe Add Mugtoe to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote