The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > Images Of Desanctity > Kanori Kadomatsu - 53 images ~6 megs
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
macker
Holy Me-el

Kanori Kadomatsu - 53 images ~6 megs

Definately cute. Not much more to say, other than enjoy!

Aiming for the usual 10 images per post.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-20-2002 04:46 PM
macker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for macker Click here to Send macker a Private Message Visit macker's homepage! Find more posts by macker Add macker to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
macker
Holy Me-el

Old Post 12-20-2002 04:47 PM
macker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for macker Click here to Send macker a Private Message Visit macker's homepage! Find more posts by macker Add macker to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
macker
Holy Me-el

Old Post 12-20-2002 04:47 PM
macker
Holy Me-el

Old Post 12-20-2002 04:48 PM
macker
Holy Me-el

Old Post 12-20-2002 04:49 PM
A.D.H.D
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

awesome.

Old Post 12-20-2002 09:46 PM
A.D.H.D is offline Click Here to See the Profile for A.D.H.D Click here to Send A.D.H.D a Private Message Find more posts by A.D.H.D Add A.D.H.D to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SatansLeftHand
buttercup

thank you sir, may i have another?

Old Post 12-21-2002 12:59 AM
SatansLeftHand is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SatansLeftHand Click here to Send SatansLeftHand a Private Message Find more posts by SatansLeftHand Add SatansLeftHand to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lu
Soul Amputated

if she only had an ass... again

Old Post 12-21-2002 02:41 PM
Lu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lu Click here to Send Lu a Private Message Find more posts by Lu Add Lu to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Peter_Torque
Grill Instructor

quote:
Originally posted by Lu

THE WONDERFUL MACKER OF OURS

Glinda: It's always best to start a the beginning - and all you do is follow the Yellow Chick Home.

Lurethra: Follow the Yellow Chick Home. Follow the Yellow Chick Home.

Rug-Munchkins: Follow the Yellow Chick Home. Follow the Yellow Chick Home. Follow, follow, follow, follow, Follow the Yellow Chick Home. Follow the Yellow Chick, Follow the Yellow Chick, Follow the Yellow Chick Home.

You're off to see her whizzer, The Wonderful Macker of ours!
You'll find he is a whiz of a Whiz! If ever a Whiz! there was.
If ever oh ever a Whiz! there was The Macker of ours is one because, because, because, because, because, beca-a-ause.
Because of the wonderful things he does.
You're off to see her whizzer. The Wonderful Macker of ours.

Lurethra: Follow the Yellow Chick Home? Follow the Yellow Chick...? Well, now which way do we go? Follow the Yellow Chick Home? Follow the Yellow Chick...? Well, now which way do we go?

Starecrow: Pardon me. That is a very nice way. Suck my dick, bitch. Your mama wears wetsuits. I want J-pegs.

Lurethra: Who said that?...... That's funny. Wasn't he pointing it the other way?

Starecrow: Of course, people do go both ways! Just ask Mugtoe!

Lurethra: Are you doing that on purpose, or can't you make up your mind?

Starecrow: That's the trouble. I can't make up my mind. I haven't got a brain, only straw. But I gotta big cock, baby! Oh, I'm a failure, because I haven't got a brain! Two heads, but no brain.

Lurethra: Well, what would you do with a brain if you had one?

Starecrow: Do? Why, if I had a brain, I could get laid! I could get out from in front of this goddamn computer and quit jerkin' off at J-pegs of bitches I haven't a dream of dorking, and be up to my eyeballs in naked, steaming snatch! What do you think I would do if I had a brain, you stupid bitch, move to Australia and be some sulky dumbfuck sheepshagger making stupid one-liner posts and annoying everyone with my whiney depressing bullshit? I'd shoot myself first.

Macker: Definately cute. Not much more to say, other than enjoy!

Lurethra: Oh look! He's posting pictures of the Yellow witch of the east! Oh my! The tornado must have blown all her clothes off!

Starecrow: Yeah, I got something she could blow right here. Goddamn, I'd love to sink my face into her quivering armpit, suck on her elbows, maybe even see her curled up in a bathtub taking a dump on her own face...

Dorothy: Jesus, you really don't have a brain, do you?

Starecrow: Told ya! Boy, I'd hit it, but there's just something about her... nice face, cute tits, good body, yeah I'd fuck her brains out...

Lurethra: If she only had an ass? (starts dancing)
-----------------------------------------------------

"IF SHE ONLY HAD AN ASS"

Starecrow:

I would while away the hours
Conversing with the flowers,
Consulting with the grass,
I would love this Asian venus
Just to twiddle with my penis,
If she only had an ass!

I'd unravel every riddle,
of the place from where she piddles,
Even if it smelled like bass.
Such an Asian confection,
Would give me a huge erection
If she only had an ass...

Oh, I could pork her down her throat and make her swallow,
I could suck her cunt until her head was hollow,
And then I'd sit, and suck some more...

I would not be just a nothin'
If I was munchin' on her muffin,
My balls would be like brass,
I would fuck her like a stallion,
And I'd squirt cum by the gallon

(Pay no attention to the Macker behind the curtain!)

Old Post 12-21-2002 05:45 PM
Peter_Torque is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Peter_Torque Click here to Send Peter_Torque a Private Message Find more posts by Peter_Torque Add Peter_Torque to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Peter_Torque
Grill Instructor

Way obvious, but what the hell:

Old Post 12-21-2002 06:27 PM
Peter_Torque is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Peter_Torque Click here to Send Peter_Torque a Private Message Find more posts by Peter_Torque Add Peter_Torque to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
macker
Holy Me-el

quote:
Originally posted by Lu

This actually crossed my mind when I first saw the series and I considered not posting it. However, the rest of her's cute enough(wet...asian...boobies) to outweight lack of assness.

As for Mr. P_T, you sir are in serious need of a solid rogering. You seem to have way to much spare energy...

Old Post 12-21-2002 06:49 PM
Lu
Soul Amputated

PT needs points... yup

Old Post 12-23-2002 03:08 AM
Lu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lu Click here to Send Lu a Private Message Find more posts by Lu Add Lu to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SubSonic
You Chat Bubbles!

Wish I could give points to PT ... I am still crying that was just brilient.... as Judy Garland would say "Oh My!!"

Old Post 12-23-2002 05:49 AM
SubSonic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SubSonic Click here to Send SubSonic a Private Message Visit SubSonic's homepage! Find more posts by SubSonic Add SubSonic to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Peter_Torque
Grill Instructor

Thanks! That's better than points.

Old Post 12-23-2002 01:25 PM
Nutrimentia
plata o plomo

Perfect Japanese, indeed. Cheers M8.

Old Post 01-04-2003 12:16 PM
Nutrimentia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nutrimentia Click here to Send Nutrimentia a Private Message Visit Nutrimentia's homepage! Find more posts by Nutrimentia Add Nutrimentia to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gunstar_Hobo
batshit over the line

quote:
Originally posted by Peter_Torque
THE WONDERFUL MACKER OF OURS

Glinda: It's always best to start a the beginning - and all you do is follow the Yellow Chick Home.

Lurethra: Follow the Yellow Chick Home. Follow the Yellow Chick Home.

Rug-Munchkins: Follow the Yellow Chick Home. Follow the Yellow Chick Home. Follow, follow, follow, follow, Follow the Yellow Chick Home. Follow the Yellow Chick, Follow the Yellow Chick, Follow the Yellow Chick Home.

You're off to see her whizzer, The Wonderful Macker of ours!
You'll find he is a whiz of a Whiz! If ever a Whiz! there was.
If ever oh ever a Whiz! there was The Macker of ours is one because, because, because, because, because, beca-a-ause.
Because of the wonderful things he does.
You're off to see her whizzer. The Wonderful Macker of ours.

Lurethra: Follow the Yellow Chick Home? Follow the Yellow Chick...? Well, now which way do we go? Follow the Yellow Chick Home? Follow the Yellow Chick...? Well, now which way do we go?

Starecrow: Pardon me. That is a very nice way. Suck my dick, bitch. Your mama wears wetsuits. I want J-pegs.

Lurethra: Who said that?...... That's funny. Wasn't he pointing it the other way?

Starecrow: Of course, people do go both ways! Just ask Mugtoe!

Lurethra: Are you doing that on purpose, or can't you make up your mind?

Starecrow: That's the trouble. I can't make up my mind. I haven't got a brain, only straw. But I gotta big cock, baby! Oh, I'm a failure, because I haven't got a brain! Two heads, but no brain.

Lurethra: Well, what would you do with a brain if you had one?

Starecrow: Do? Why, if I had a brain, I could get laid! I could get out from in front of this goddamn computer and quit jerkin' off at J-pegs of bitches I haven't a dream of dorking, and be up to my eyeballs in naked, steaming snatch! What do you think I would do if I had a brain, you stupid bitch, move to Australia and be some sulky dumbfuck sheepshagger making stupid one-liner posts and annoying everyone with my whiney depressing bullshit? I'd shoot myself first.

Macker: Definately cute. Not much more to say, other than enjoy!

Lurethra: Oh look! He's posting pictures of the Yellow witch of the east! Oh my! The tornado must have blown all her clothes off!

Starecrow: Yeah, I got something she could blow right here. Goddamn, I'd love to sink my face into her quivering armpit, suck on her elbows, maybe even see her curled up in a bathtub taking a dump on her own face...

Dorothy: Jesus, you really don't have a brain, do you?

Starecrow: Told ya! Boy, I'd hit it, but there's just something about her... nice face, cute tits, good body, yeah I'd fuck her brains out...

Lurethra: If she only had an ass? (starts dancing)
-----------------------------------------------------

"IF SHE ONLY HAD AN ASS"

Starecrow:

I would while away the hours
Conversing with the flowers,
Consulting with the grass,
I would love this Asian venus
Just to twiddle with my penis,
If she only had an ass!

I'd unravel every riddle,
of the place from where she piddles,
Even if it smelled like bass.
Such an Asian confection,
Would give me a huge erection

Oh, I could pork her down her throat and make her swallow,
I could suck her cunt until her head was hollow,
And then I'd sit, and suck some more...

I would not be just a nothin'
If I was munchin' on her muffin,
My balls would be like brass,
I would fuck her like a stallion,
And I'd squirt cum by the gallon

(Pay no attention to the Macker behind the curtain!)

Thank you Current Forum Users function for bringing me to this post.

Old Post 05-26-2010 08:40 AM
Gunstar_Hobo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gunstar_Hobo Click here to Send Gunstar_Hobo a Private Message Find more posts by Gunstar_Hobo Add Gunstar_Hobo to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
macker
Holy Me-el

Old Post 05-26-2010 09:37 AM
Gunstar_Hobo
batshit over the line

My god that's the cutest animal face I've ever seen.

Unfortunately, you've got the wrong thread.

Old Post 05-26-2010 09:38 AM
Gunstar_Hobo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gunstar_Hobo Click here to Send Gunstar_Hobo a Private Message Find more posts by Gunstar_Hobo Add Gunstar_Hobo to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
macker
Holy Me-el

My thread, my rules, my pictures.

Old Post 05-26-2010 10:04 AM
PNG
you'd eat it

why am i seeing it 2 then, if you like yours that much you may watch it yourself at your house at your computer without somebodyelses comments...

Old Post 05-26-2010 11:00 AM
PNG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PNG Click here to Send PNG a Private Message Find more posts by PNG Add PNG to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
macker
Holy Me-el

To be honest comments are filled with left handed goats and I'm not sure the pillars are all that fancy. What's this about 2 being a magic number?

Old Post 05-26-2010 11:31 AM