The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > Take this job and shove it: Johnny Paycheck passed away
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Vegas
15 = micropenis

Take this job and shove it: Johnny Paycheck passed away

Johnny PayCheck Dies at 64
(AP) - Country singer Johnny PayCheck, the hard-drinking hell-raiser best known for his 1977 working man's anthem "Take This Job and Shove It," has died at 64. PayCheck had been bedridden in a nursing home with emphysema and asthma. Specializing in earthy, plainspoken songs, PayCheck recorded 70 albums and had more than two dozen hit singles. His biggest hit was "Take This Job and Shove It," which inspired a movie by that name, and a title album that sold 2 million copies. More....

Click the link for the whole story.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...obit_paycheck_9

Your whole "I dress like an office drone and act respectable and then sit on forum where we discuss urethra fucking and public torture" bit still creeps me out. I bet it would creep out your co-workers even more.

-m

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-20-2003 01:18 AM
Vegas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vegas Click here to Send Vegas a Private Message Find more posts by Vegas Add Vegas to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote