The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > Pissups > Hey DMoon, how far is it from Detroit to Hawaii?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Nutrimentia
plata o plomo

Hey DMoon, how far is it from Detroit to Hawaii?

It was a similar question posed to DMoon that set off the Philly pissup and I figured I'd milk it for what it is worth.

I've been accepted to present at the Association of Asian Studies Pacific Regional Conference hosted at the University of Hawaii this year, June 19-22. Anyone up for some sex on the beach?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-06-2003 01:59 PM
Nutrimentia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nutrimentia Click here to Send Nutrimentia a Private Message Visit Nutrimentia's homepage! Find more posts by Nutrimentia Add Nutrimentia to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BnB
Suck My Ass

fuckin a nute, IF I can get the funds for tickets, I'll sleep on the beach.
I'M THERE, Allah willing.....

Old Post 03-06-2003 02:01 PM
BnB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BnB Click here to Send BnB a Private Message Find more posts by BnB Add BnB to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Aydin
El Fugaz

Detroit-Honolulu 4480 miles
Honolulu-London 7239
Detroit-London 3762
Honolulu-Tokyo 3862
Detroit-Tokyo 6418
Tokyo-London 5956

Old Post 03-06-2003 04:02 PM
Aydin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Aydin Click here to Send Aydin a Private Message Find more posts by Aydin Add Aydin to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
morgana
THE Bitch

hawaii would be awesome. unfortunately, due to it being an ISLAND and a major tourist location, it could be too much financially for most people.

Old Post 03-06-2003 04:13 PM
morgana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for morgana Click here to Send morgana a Private Message Visit morgana's homepage! Find more posts by morgana Add morgana to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nutrimentia
plata o plomo

Yeah, I don't expect as many people to come, but you never know. I figured it was at least worth mentioning. And since DMoon does nothing but work, at least he has the money to come.

Old Post 03-06-2003 10:02 PM
Nutrimentia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nutrimentia Click here to Send Nutrimentia a Private Message Visit Nutrimentia's homepage! Find more posts by Nutrimentia Add Nutrimentia to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
morgana
THE Bitch

that's very true. besides, he's the only one that counts anyway.

Old Post 03-07-2003 12:35 AM
morgana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for morgana Click here to Send morgana a Private Message Visit morgana's homepage! Find more posts by morgana Add morgana to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DevilMoon
passive stalker?

so its closer to go to london... hmmm

Old Post 03-07-2003 02:23 AM
DevilMoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DevilMoon Click here to Send DevilMoon a Private Message Find more posts by DevilMoon Add DevilMoon to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nutrimentia
plata o plomo

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Go for the extra frequent flyer miles!!

Old Post 03-07-2003 03:28 AM
DevilMoon
passive stalker?

it'd be funny if the only pissup i ever went to was one where it ended up being just me and nute, hanging out Magnum PI style.

Old Post 03-07-2003 06:11 AM
DevilMoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DevilMoon Click here to Send DevilMoon a Private Message Find more posts by DevilMoon Add DevilMoon to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Smug Git
Arrogance Personified

London! Hawaii is basically Japan. And London is cheap to fly to.

Old Post 03-07-2003 09:09 AM
Smug Git is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smug Git Click here to Send Smug Git a Private Message Find more posts by Smug Git Add Smug Git to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nutrimentia
plata o plomo

Smug, your pasty ass could use some sun. You're on the list.

Old Post 03-07-2003 10:04 AM
Dingle
Gay for Mugtoe

if i come into a large sum of money between now and then (5 figures at least) i'll see you there Nute.

Old Post 03-09-2003 02:01 PM
Dingle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dingle Click here to Send Dingle a Private Message Find more posts by Dingle Add Dingle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nutrimentia
plata o plomo

you could do the trip for under a G, yo. That's barely a cutback in your current consumption between now and then. C'mon!

Old Post 03-10-2003 02:16 AM
Dingle
Gay for Mugtoe

don't think i wouldnt love to nute. send me a ticket and im so there.

Old Post 03-10-2003 02:24 AM
Dingle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dingle Click here to Send Dingle a Private Message Find more posts by Dingle Add Dingle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Astro74
Dodging the Issues

Dingle would not dare miss another night in bed with Nute. He has fond memories of Philly.

Old Post 03-10-2003 02:28 AM
Astro74 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Astro74 Click here to Send Astro74 a Private Message Find more posts by Astro74 Add Astro74 to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nutrimentia
plata o plomo

Well, the time has drawn near. I'm arriving in the morning of Wednesday the 18th, leaving Sunday the 22nd.

So far it looks like me, DMoon, and BnB.

Old Post 06-10-2003 12:41 PM
RiZZ
awsomeness incarnit

this is the first time i saw this post!

you faggots

Old Post 06-10-2003 03:56 PM
RiZZ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiZZ Click here to Send RiZZ a Private Message Visit RiZZ's homepage! Find more posts by RiZZ Add RiZZ to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nutrimentia
plata o plomo

Beautiful weather, faggorts! Wish you were here.

You can move this thread to the pissups forum any time now.

Old Post 06-19-2003 02:56 AM
Mordecai

Eat my shorts.

-m

Old Post 06-19-2003 03:07 AM
Mordecai is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mordecai Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Add Mordecai to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sabine
Other

suck my cock.

oh wait.

the rain stopped for most of the day.

Old Post 06-19-2003 03:21 AM
Sabine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sabine Click here to Send Sabine a Private Message Find more posts by Sabine Add Sabine to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mugtoe
Scarred for Life

so there is a pissup in HI right now, and I just found out? wtf? I am a well-traveled asylumite. I should be consulted on these things. I'm always willing to go further into debt to shake some more hands.

Old Post 06-19-2003 05:51 PM
Mugtoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mugtoe Click here to Send Mugtoe a Private Message Find more posts by Mugtoe Add Mugtoe to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nutrimentia
plata o plomo

quote:
Originally posted by Mugtoe
so there is a pissup in HI right now, and I just found out? wtf? I am a well-traveled asylumite. I should be consulted on these things. I'm always willing to go further into debt to shake some more hands.

Now that is a fine time to come out, you e-side wannabee! You must have been out on a different jaunt and missed the thread. I'm here till Sunday! Saturday night shall be ours!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111

I have set a record for the lowest number of asylumites at a pissup though. Even when I go to Idaho, I meet at least 1 other. I'll post pics later.

Old Post 06-20-2003 06:33 AM
Dingle
Gay for Mugtoe

i thought DM was going?

Old Post 06-20-2003 07:14 AM
euphorbia
caustic milk - hybrid

that would be very nice.
there isnt a chance in hell I can attend though.
Splat maybe going to work in kyrgystan...now there is a piss up in the making....the Scythians...the Mongols...highest crime rate in the region... I hear the mountains are beautiful ...
comon..whaddya say?

Old Post 06-23-2003 11:31 PM
euphorbia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for euphorbia Click here to Send euphorbia a Private Message Visit euphorbia's homepage! Find more posts by euphorbia Add euphorbia to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nutrimentia
plata o plomo

I finally got around to posting pictures of this one.

http://www.asylumnation.com/asylum/...8/index.html?s=

Old Post 12-21-2004 10:55 AM